Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

no I meant Ash has posted one more clip of Akshu and Abhimanyu on the other thread, I was teasing you about it, since I report to you both, how to keep employees happy and all  

the other one is abt ks liking-/reposting ( not sure) a post of her scene with DrBirla,where someone called it a cute scene we are all dumbfounded  

p.S every time I come up with a new post I am going to use new words flabbergasted dumbstruck are next in line 

ha ha, don think I will be able to outdo what Ash did. Lets just say Ash is the director. I can be the silent partner(as in do secret squirrel business). Things I have to do wont be above board anyway🤣🤣

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Sequence of things that might happen: Ash’s version 

1) Abhi stays in Shimla (current state)

2) Abhir being Akshara‘s son and not Navs comes out via 4 outsiders at the pahadi wedding

3) Abhi checks out Birth records in Pathankot. Knows Abhir is his child. 

4) Abhi’s tandav 

5) Akshara’s maha tandav reminding Abhi how he mistreated her how his mom pushed her and baby out on the street.

6) Abhi stays back in Kasauli to sort things out . Realizes Ak is out of reach. But wants a relationship with Abhir

7) Ak relents. She tells Abhir about Abhi and Nav, giving the child the option to include his biological dad in his life. 

8) Abhir chooses to go meet Birla family with Abhi. Scenes with Abhir at Birla House kicking butt. Roohi feels left out. Aarohi is insecure. 

9) Nav Develops a heart ailment. Asks to meet Abhi. Nav tells Abhi about fake marriage.

10) Abhi unable to save Nav. Abhir accuses Abhi of killing Nav. 

what do y’all say?

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I don’t think Kv cares so much about Ak. As far as he is concerned Ak is in a happier place now with her own family, divorced from Abhi. But he thinks Aarohi is wasting her time being mahaan Birla bahu and wants her to find love and companionship elsewhere.

Agree with you Ash. Ak has obviously convinced both BP and Khamosh KV that she has moved on and is happy. Not much for them to worry about. With Ar whilst what he is saying is valid, it doesnt quite hold true in her case. She is also responsible for her current situation(keep the baby was her choice) and is happy with it - her birla queen and Ruhi the princess. To me this shows that Kv doesnt know/understand his sisters. Sad but true. 

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

I am not sure BP has hand in this thing. Because there is on dialog  between both when there is discussion about arohi pregnancy to keep or abort. 

I'd say chance of BP having a hand in the divorce is 0. It is mostly Abhi's fans in birdapp who want to believe in this conspiracy theory because they still cant accept what he did. 

Truth is, makers wanted a valid reason for the leap so destroyed Abhi's character. Otherwise someone who had lectured Mahima on Dr and insaan's ethics wouldnt have said or done the awful(inhumane) things things he did. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder if Kv visited Ak, Nav and Abhir in Kasauli in 6 years? If he did, then it’s possible he has a romantic relationship going on with Muskaan. 

Originally posted by: sunshining

Agree with you Ash. Ak has obviously convinced both BP and Khamosh KV that she has moved on and is happy. Not much for them to worry about. With Ar whilst what he is saying is valid, it doesnt quite hold true in her case. She is also responsible for her current situation(keep the baby was her choice) and is happy with it - her birla queen and Ruhi the princess. To me this shows that Kv doesnt know/understand his sisters. Sad but true. 

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeah they are trying their damnest to shove her down our throats- now comedy bhi karne lagegi 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mahima is also helping.

These Kasauli sets have magic in them - so tired of watching Birla House and the sharks inside it. 

@bold 😡because they are shoving her down her throat. 🤣🤣for the comedy comment.

We will have to do a thesis on KS's book of acting to understand what she is trying to portray.

Her favourite scenes were of blackmail and DV and she thinks she excelled in those, to me those scenes looked like a miserable attempt to copy Priyanka Chopra from Aitraaz. It came out as though she was trying to seduce her brother-in-law🤢🤮🤮

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'd say chance of BP having a hand in the divorce is 0. It is mostly Abhi's fans in birdapp who want to believe in this conspiracy theory because they still cant accept what he did. 

Truth is, makers wanted a valid reason for the leap so destroyed Abhi's character. Otherwise someone who had lectured Mahima on Dr and insaan's ethics wouldnt have said or done the awful(inhumane) things things he did. 

Agree💯 now they will ruin her chr too, I hope they don’t ruin his chr anymore, 

did you notice one thing there’s one more show which is taking leap /withchildren on sitara 

anu, tamarind1, lost, yhc ( not sure), yrkkh, now PS and on other channels too many shows have taken leap with chn.

We should be grateful to ⭐️ji for giving us a glimpse of the future in2023 itself 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold 😡because they are shoving her down her throat. 🤣🤣for the comedy comment.

We will have to do a thesis on KS's book of acting to understand what she is trying to portray.

Her favourite scenes were of blackmail and DV and she thinks she excelled in those, to me those scenes looked like a miserable attempt to copy Priyanka Chopra from Aitraaz. It came out as though she was trying to seduce her brother-in-law🤢🤮🤮

then in that also she failed 🤢( referring to last sentence)

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I wonder if Kv visited Ak, Nav and Abhir in Kasauli in 6 years? If he did, then it’s possible he has a romantic relationship going on with Muskaan. 

you'd think he would have. His romance with Muskaan, not so sure. May be it is one sided from Muskaan. KV may feel it but refusing to acknowledge it even to himself.

Didnt Shifty Swarna say he has lost faith in marriages and dates a new woman everyday. I know in reality he probably wants them to believe that so they dont pester him to get married but still if he was in love with Muskaan I would have expected him to have mellowed down a bit.  

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

then in that also she failed 🤢( referring to last sentence)

thanks for the correction, should have said failed attempt