Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Nisha you are back đŸ¤— your co counsel has been busy, she has posted one more clip, 

Nisha remember take note and all đŸ˜‰

I know right. Last night when I went to bed, this thread had 16 pages and overnight it is jumped to 32 pages. Havent caught up with all but quickly browsed through to see if there were any BTS that riled people so much. 

Who posted the clip? KS?

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

TBH, I had a doubt too Abhi did all that on purpose to save Akshu but it back fired on him she not going to GV and leaving Udaipur. 
I did notice the eye contact thing going on between BP and Abhi but not sure if BP has a hand in this.

I am not sure BP has hand in this thing. Because there is on dialog  between both when there is discussion about arohi pregnancy to keep or abort. 

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sequence of things that might happen:

1) Abhi stays in Shimla (current state)

2) fake marriage truth will come out from 4 outsiders ( my guess mainly from Nav blurting out or asking Abhi for tips to propose to Ak and others giving more details/ info) he thinks Abhir is Nav’s kid.

3) Abhi gets curious to know why Ak is doing this and will have scenes with Abhir blocking Abhi meeting Ak

4) Akshu does her tandav with Abhi to first make him remember how he mis-treated her but doesn’t reveal the truth about Abhir

5) Abhi stays back or will go to Udaipur ( not sure)

6) life threatening incident with Abhir will make Ak tell Abhi that he is his son. He will accept it without questioning nor proof and saves Abhir’s life. - this might be the reason for Ak , Nav and Abhir to go to Udaipur (?)

7) Nav tells Abhi all the hardships Ak has to face with pregnancy, delivery and how they had to co-parent to take care of Abhir and keep him happy.

8) Abhi breaks down and goes into Realization and Redemption mode and how he supports Ak face the Gorillas

9) As the whole truth is out with everyone - how Ak handles everyone is the interesting part. As she knows one day she has to face this and has been prepping her son and herself hoping to see a strong Akshu

what do y’all say?

fingers crossing makers won’t mess up this time. 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshining

I know right. Last night when I went to bed, this thread had 16 pages and overnight it is jumped to 32 pages. Havent caught up with all but quickly browsed through to see if there were any BTS that riled people so much. 

Who posted the clip? KS?

no I meant Ash has posted one more clip of Akshu and Abhimanyu on the other thread, I was teasing you about it, since I report to you both, how to keep employees happy and all  

the other one is abt ks liking-/reposting ( not sure) a post of her scene with DrBirla,where someone called it a cute scene we are all dumbfounded  

p.S every time I come up with a new post I am going to use new words flabbergasted dumbstruck are next in line 

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

fingers crossing makers won’t mess up this time. 

Hope so too…Harshwardhan should also be back in the game to help Abhi realize his mistakes

10) main story starts after all this with Abhi winning back Akshu and Abhir living away from Gorillas and visiting BH to check on Roohi ( hope this comes true) 🤗

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

2) fake marriage truth will come out from 4 outsiders ( my guess mainly from Nav blurting out or asking Abhi for tips to propose to Ak and others giving more details/ info) he thinks Abhir is Nav’s kid.

3) Abhi gets curious to know why Ak is doing this and will have scenes with Abhir blocking Abhi meeting Ak

4) Akshu does her tandav with Abhi to first make him remember how he mis-treated her but doesn’t reveal the truth about Abhir

6) life threatening incident with Abhir will make Ak tell Abhi that he is his son. He will accept it without questioning nor proof and saves Abhir’s life. - this might be the reason for Ak , Nav and Abhir to go to Udaipur (?)

7) Nav tells Abhi all the hardships Ak has to face with pregnancy, delivery and how they had to co-parent to take care of Abhir and keep him happy.

8) Abhi breaks down and goes into Realization and Redemption mode and how he supports Ak face the Gorillas

9) As the whole truth is out with everyone - how Ak handles everyone is the interesting part. As she knows one day she has to face this and has been prepping her son and herself hoping to see a strong Akshu

what do y’all say?

I like this sequence of events 👌 

Instead of abhir i want akshu with a life threatening illness due to her very traumatic labour! Dr abhir would make such a cute little Dr 😍 and not trusting abhi with his mums health 😅

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I like this sequence of events 👌 

Instead of abhir i want akshu with a life threatening illness due to her very traumatic labour! Dr abhir would make such a cute little Dr 😍 and not trusting abhi with his mums health 😅

That would be too cute! I also wanted Akshu getting sick so she doesn’t have to ask Abhi for help.

But as this track is based on Ganesha (Shiv-Parvati son), Abhir getting sick and Abhi rescuing might happen. Let’s see…

meher: what do you think?

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t think Kv cares so much about Ak. As far as he is concerned Ak is in a happier place now with her own family, divorced from Abhi. But he thinks Aarohi is wasting her time being mahaan Birla bahu and wants her to find love and companionship elsewhere.

Originally posted by: iheartChai

How many times have we been fooled with a look? No hidden meaning at all. It would be nice if that was the case gives some unexpected twist to the story but nah, these specific writers have been shown they cannot handle complex issues. And they only like to play with one character.

It was just a look because Kairav hates Abhi and has also disappeared from the Goenkas. He is upset with what is happening with Arohi and Akshu. And some of it unfortunately affecting his relationship with Roohi. Looks like Kairav just makes himself sacre during family gatherings even if Roohi may want to met him. I can understand. He is probably disgusted at the way the families carry on like one happy family despite what they all did to Akshu.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

That would be too cute! I also wanted Akshu getting sick so she doesn’t have to ask Abhi for help.

But as this track is based on Ganesha (Shiv-Parvati son), Abhir getting sick and Abhi rescuing might happen. Let’s see…

meher: what do you think?

Ah I see lol, I was just thinking in the cute way! 

Nav blurts out the truth, tells all story to abhi, Abhir  abhi bonding over the care of akshu lol 

what do y’all say?

I don’t want Abhi’s realisation and redemption to come after hearing Ak’s hardships. 

How can you treat someone you love so harshly, and not think about it for past 6 years. I can understand he holds grudge that she moved on in 5 months but shouldn’t he also think what if he hadn’t behaved that way, what if he handled it differently. I don’t see that yet in his ckt. 

Also it wasn’t just Sirat comment that was wrong on his part (it was most hurtful and extreme though), he brought out everything since beginning - you left me for Ar, you ran away for one year, etc etc. 

You can’t mend a relationship if you hold past grudges and bring them out when you fight or have a breakdown. His realisation/redemption should be when he really moves past these things to try and build a stable relation with trust and understanding.