Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I see no thread for today up yet. So until its created i am creating this one. 

Blurb dekh kar aaj filler epi lag raha hai . 

Living room drama of Kaveri vs Baby sa. 

I look forward to Abhira dhulaoing the gundas

I hope Kiara fangirls over her Abhira bhabhi. 

I kinda want cousins to hate Ruhi and love Abhira. Because Abhira supports them, loves them and guides them. Ruhi stays mute and has no contribution to their growth as young adults. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I see no thread for today up yet. So until its created i am creating this one. 

Blurb dekh kar aaj filler epi lag raha hai . 

Living room drama of Kaveri vs Baby sa. 

I look forward to Abhira dhulaoing the gundas

I hope Kiara fangirls over her Abhira bhabhi. 

I kinda want cousins to hate Ruhi and love Abhira. Because Abhira supports them, loves them and guides them. Ruhi stays mute and has no contribution to their growth as young adults. 

Armaan ka koi scene (shehzada)ka tha ya nhi ..?

Aisa lag raha hai ki yeh uski last episode haismiley38

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dunno. He's not in that precap scene of Abhira getting slapped. But Ruhi is. 

I am hoping there's atleast 1-2 more sweet scenes before he's gone. 

But high chances are today is last epi with him. I yhink today precap will change so we will probably see holi promo with new Armaan. 

I'll miss him. 

I hope Rohit -Sam create same magic. Photo and BTS looks promising. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

New Arman will make his entry tomorrow. So the duo were let go just before holi shoot which no maker would do unless the situation was indeed serious.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well lets see what happen, it's been a long week 

I feel we were part of drama we didn't want to be a part of smiley38

Pinecone thumbnail

Ok. Thankfully theres a short continuation of the Armaan Abhira scene. 

Its sweet as always. Cat and mouse running behind each other. 

Next day, Ruhi is being full on itv bahu doing tulsi puja. Fake lagti hai. Kiara is sneaking out. Ruhi tries to stop her. Tells her its unsafe. Ruhi says I'll come because its unsafe. 

Abhira sees them leaving and mocks Ruhi. Kya solid dho daala. She is in kitchen ranting about how she is treated differently compared to others. She remembers her mumma and  chocolate gujiya. Aww. Babysa. ❤️❤️❤️

Vidya sees the gujiya. Abhira offers her taste. Vidya teases her but loves her gujiya. Vidya joins her in the tradition. Its sweet . Vidya is now kinda her mom figure. 

Manisha, Kaveri walk in to make gujiya but its already made. Kaveri is mean as always. Rejects the chocolate gujiya. Manisha cheers them up. Shes cute as always. 

Kaveri continues her BS about reet rivaaz etc. she is handing out shagun. She hesitates but gives shagun but not ashirwaad to Vidya. She looks for Kiara Ruhi and Manisha says temple gayi hai. Abhira covers for Ruhi. 

Manisha says you didn't give shagun to Abhira. Kaveri says its for gharwaale, not baharwaale. Abhira is hurt. 

Ruhi Kiara get stranded and car breaks down. Kiara says Abhira would have fixed car. Ruhi is upset to hear Abhira praise. Kiara offers to call Abhira. But Ruhi says Armaan ko phone karenge. But he doesn't answer. Popat hua. Lol Gundas come in drunk state. Kiara says please call Abhira. Love that she knows whom to count on in trouble. 

Kaveri starts yelling at Manisha about Kiara being late. 

Abhira has gut feel that something is wrong. She checks Kiaras SM and figures out which party Kiara is headed to. 

Gundas take Ruhis phone. She's begging gundas instead of running. 

But our hero Abhira shows up. Love the scene. 

Kya solid dhulai ki hai. She encourages Ruhi Kiara to also fight back instead of being bechari. 

Gundas flee. 

Kiara hugs her and thanks her. abhiras presence of mind is amazing! Abhira encourages Kiara to speak truth when she gets home. 

Everyone is freaking out about Ruhi Kiara. 

Cousins say Abhira is also missing. 

But our heroine enters with  Ruhi Kiara. 

Kaveri starts yelling again. Abhira calms the situation down and asks them to stop punishing and listen to Kiara. 

Ruhi starts lying but Abhira encourages Kiara to speak truth with her gestures. Kiara goes with Abhira who shows correct path to the kid. 

Kiara stands up for Ruhi also. Kiara tells full truth about Abhira saving them. Kiara speaks about how upset she was about holi ban by Kaveri and why she went. Abhira steps in and gets slapped before Kaveri slaps Kiara. 

Abhira shows Dadi a mirror. Saying your rules and rage are the reason people lie to you. Its amazing!!! 

Abhira is all ❤️

Precap is new Armaan and holi!!! 

And theres a catch-fall coming up of Abhimaan. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

just finished watching the episode...the scene between vidya and abhira was so sweet and i started to tear up. favorite part of the episode for sure. abhira is such a boss b****! like you go girl! i love sam so much! the precap for tomorrow is something i am still processing...i don't know exactly what i feel about it lol

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Sheh is gone:( his last scene was holika dahan. Today theres sweet nok jhok and the usual running behind each other. Good end to Sheh-Sam jodi. 

Rohit looks good in the precap. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday was last episode of old armaan, in new precap abhira and new armaan are having a trip and fall moment

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Aaj 2 minute ka sweet scene hai.