Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I don't pay attention to Sarah's tweets anymore. She is like any normal twitter account now. One minute happy or gushing on Abhira and then next minute bashing PH and writing, etc.

I don't think her source is giving her any information now hence the sudden erratic tweets.

Okay here's my theory and it's proved me correct so far, her reactions are extreme, even the hint emojis were confusing! So far she's not liking this leap at all hence her negative reaction. However the leap episodes haven't been too bad so far, intact the curiosity has come back and people are discussing more about it! Look at the activity here! 

So whenever she overreacts it means normal audience will like it and the episodes won't be that cringe lol 

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sequence of things that might happen:

1) Abhi stays in Shimla (current state)

2) fake marriage truth will come out from 4 outsiders ( my guess mainly from Nav blurting out or asking Abhi for tips to propose to Ak and others giving more details/ info) he thinks Abhir is Nav’s kid.

3) Abhi gets curious to know why Ak is doing this and will have scenes with Abhir blocking Abhi meeting Ak

4) Akshu does her tandav with Abhi to first make him remember how he mis-treated her but doesn’t reveal the truth about Abhir

5) Abhi stays back or will go to Udaipur ( not sure)

6) life threatening incident with Abhir will make Ak tell Abhi that he is his son. He will accept it without questioning nor proof and saves Abhir’s life. - this might be the reason for Ak , Nav and Abhir to go to Udaipur (?)

7) Nav tells Abhi all the hardships Ak has to face with pregnancy, delivery and how they had to co-parent to take care of Abhir and keep him happy.

8) Abhi breaks down and goes into Realization and Redemption mode and how he supports Ak face the Gorillas

9) As the whole truth is out with everyone - how Ak handles everyone is the interesting part. As she knows one day she has to face this and has been prepping her son and herself hoping to see a strong Akshu

what do y’all say?

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tapdance

There are many bird app users and threads where they think whatever happened on that fateful day was Bade Papa's doing...based on some eye contact/language interpretations between Abhi and BP

They think Abhi was asked to sacrifice her temporarily for the sake of everyone's mental peace & he said all that he said because of that. They believe Abhi would never say that Sirat thing to Akshu without a push or underlying hidden reasons.

I'll tag/share here if I find a decent post on the same. The eye contact thingy is interesting as a theory/observation.

How many times have we been fooled with a look? No hidden meaning at all. It would be nice if that was the case gives some unexpected twist to the story but nah, these specific writers have been shown they cannot handle complex issues. And they only like to play with one character.

It was just a look because Kairav hates Abhi and has also disappeared from the Goenkas. He is upset with what is happening with Arohi and Akshu. And some of it unfortunately affecting his relationship with Roohi. Looks like Kairav just makes himself sacre during family gatherings even if Roohi may want to met him. I can understand. He is probably disgusted at the way the families carry on like one happy family despite what they all did to Akshu.

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Okay here's my theory and it's proved me correct so far, her reactions are extreme, even the hint emojis were confusing! So far she's not liking this leap at all hence her negative reaction. However the leap episodes haven't been too bad so far, intact the curiosity has come back and people are discussing more about it! Look at the activity here! 

So whenever she overreacts it means normal audience will like it and the episodes won't be that cringe lol 

🤔 you theory holds well. I like this! 😊🤣

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Sequence of things that might happen:

1) Abhi stays in Shimla (current state)

2) fake marriage truth will come out from 4 outsiders ( my guess mainly from Nav blurting out or asking Abhi for tips to propose to Ak and others giving more details/ info) he thinks Abhir is Nav’s kid.

3) Abhi gets curious to know why Ak is doing this and will have scenes with Abhir blocking Abhi meeting Ak

4) Akshu does her tandav with Abhi to first make him remember how he mis-treated her but doesn’t reveal the truth about Abhir

5) Abhi stays back or will go to Udaipur ( not sure)

6) life threatening incident with Abhir will make Ak tell Abhi that he is his son. He will accept it without questioning nor proof and saves Abhir’s life. - this might be the reason for Ak , Nav and Abhir to go to Udaipur (?)

7) Nav tells Abhi all the hardships Ak has to face with pregnancy, delivery and how they had to co-parent to take care of Abhir and keep him happy.

8) Abhi breaks down and goes into Realization and Redemption mode and how he supports Ak face the Gorillas

9) As the whole truth is out with everyone - how Ak handles everyone is the interesting part. As she knows one day she has to face this and has been prepping her son and herself hoping to see a strong Akshu

what do y’all say?

I like these events Sri! 🤩🤗

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: iheartChai

This is why I hold very low expectations from the CVs. It is a miracle we have even gotten so much now that has been good  set up. They need to not rush this and have a logical conclusion. 

Just because Akshu stands up and shows the mirror to the Birlas faces does not mean she cannot go back to being nice. Call out what is wrong when it is wrong so people have a chance to fix it or understand why everyone is in the situation.

This is by no means a fix but makes the audience feel better and want to root for their leads. Akshu has been given time and time again poor dialogues. But what about Ruby case? She was given good dialogues there. What happened? I understand Akshu is shown as someone who gets nervous and has had a history of not being able to stand up for herself but it is high time she be given some growth in this area. I seriously sometimes want to shake the dialogue writter who writes for Akshu.

The only decent hope this time is everything being pitched is her POV (promo/animated promo)...so they need to put it across correctly till whatever is their current climax. And for the first time they are showing additional character's for her missing 6 years, there's a whole family and they all come across fundamentally as nice humans. The actors in the Kasauli side of story are also good. It has to mean something with how the gaps are bridged between past, present and all the history. 

There has to be a strong perspective, she needn't yell but she has to talk & not let assumptions flow when wrongly accused or confronted.

The execution so far has been good though, let's see a couple of confrontations will give a better idea. If she's mum and quiet, there'll be no hope for her growth...they'll do some mushy mushy dramatic fairytale conclusion again. But as you say, better not to expect than be disappointed again; Pleasant unexpected surprises are welcome. The makers still owe the audience a good story from 2.0, they didn't even dare promote this one like that one initially...it's the channel that's promoting full swing! We are still waiting for reasoning and supposed Mills n Boons😆

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can’t wait! Cute father-son moments coming up 🙏🏻! 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nisha you are back 🤗 your co counsel has been busy, she has posted one more clip, 

Nisha remember take note and all 😉

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

There are many bird app users and threads where they think whatever happened on that fateful day was Bade Papa's doing...based on some eye contact/language interpretations between Abhi and BP

They think Abhi was asked to sacrifice her temporarily for the sake of everyone's mental peace & he said all that he said because of that. They believe Abhi would never say that Sirat thing to Akshu without a push or underlying hidden reasons.

I'll tag/share here if I find a decent post on the same. The eye contact thingy is interesting as a theory/observation.

TBH, I had a doubt too Abhi did all that on purpose to save Akshu but it back fired on him she not going to GV and leaving Udaipur. 
I did notice the eye contact thing going on between BP and Abhi but not sure if BP has a hand in this.

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

and baar, baar she is also posting blackmail scenes, ( we discussed this before) 

See my theory is last time arooo got best sister award, now aiming for new category 

1)best sis in law, co parent, best prospective wife to be of late husbands brother, etc

2) best Hamdard of Dr abandoned by wife Birla, the only one who understands him🤬

2) best white washed blackmailer 

MY FAV IS No 2 so “CUTE “worthy winner 

(all in good fun, if anyone’s hurt sorry )

💕 Nitya. This show has certainly enhanced our creative thinking ability. Cant say the same about the shows Cv's 🤣. I hate to admit it but my fav is also 2😡