sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What do you guys think? I feel they won’t as Vidya is too much under Kaveriz influence. She won’t go may be Madhav will black mail her but I foresee a fight between Abhira n Armaan   . I am hoping Armaan apologies to her for hiding the party from Abhira 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seventeeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope they go to the date and Vidya apologizes for unnecessarily shouting on Abhira.

Vidya should think as a wife not as a bahu.

Madhav and Abhira planned the date with so much sincerity and she should see her husband's efforts.

I feel in her heart, she would want to go with Madhav, but will hesitate due to dadisa

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nah, I don't think she'll go
She's too much of dadisa's chamchi

Bahu banne se fursat mile toh biwi banegi na

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think something will happen that they end up going and she's going to be indebted to Abhirlra, cz  Madhav, for the first time giving her that attention for herself.... but bcz she's selfish like her saas and as madhav and rohits chavhi has pointed she differentiates between the sons ...so the next moment she'll forget Abhira's goodness ....

I want Ruhi exposed

Watching Dragon sa begging infront of Abhira should be the new trend...

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes only if Maasa tags along..

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope they will go smiley13 and I want to see Abira and Madav win smiley13