Shef issues Parth an ultimatum: Epi Air Date Jan 22 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Very nice! About time Shefali….guys after a kid comes into picture they think girls will just stay no matter what! I hope she teaches him a good lesson!!! 

Doctors in this show are shown as trash!….people look at them as next to God as they treat and heal the patients pain 🤦‍♀️

Ignore each other.....  Haan haan karo karo Abhira.....

Dhekthe hein how long u can do that.... 🤪

I feel Arohi should get married to Abhinav and help him.... 

She can become night taxi driver and abhinav Day driver....

Also Arohi will be shortly known as No. 1 Doctor who is a taxi driver too... 😎

MD nehi bani tho kya.... Kisi ek khaam mein no. 1 tho aayi...😉

Raitha can be the taxi cleaner... Till date she has never cleaned any raitha that she failayid... Now atleast this way she will learn how to clean.... 😈

Leap ke saath new paarth aagaya kya.... Or bhooth of shefalu and parth interchanged ? Kuch bhi .... why show him like this....he was good in kitchen itself.... Mm.... 🤔

Thanks for the thread Ash 🤗

Edited by Amru4krish - 1 years ago

thanks for the thread Ash.

I just hope Birla horror house SS is limited to just pathetic Parth and shhhh Shefali

Nitya, Shhh is because she hasnt been able to speak up about her ordeal. 

Disclaimer: No way trying to make light of DV victims. It is a serious crime and can be extremely hard for women to speak up, apologies if I have hurt anyones feelings. 

It’s going to be just ok today - Abhi and Akshu will walk away in opposite directions while all the cuckoo clocks chime in unison. And cut to DV in  Birla House.
I pray pray 🙏🏻 pray 🤲 please don’t have Akshara in the middle of Shefali and her troubles with the oldest Birla boy. 

I hope when Shef finally speaks up about DV she shows Abhi and Manhoos Manjari the mirror- how they pushed and threw a recently mc Akshara out the door 6 years ago. 

Originally posted by sunshining

thanks for the thread Ash.

I just hope Birla horror house SS is limited to just pathetic Parth and shhhh Shefali

Nitya, Shhh is because she hasnt been able to speak up about her ordeal. 

Disclaimer: No way trying to make light of DV victims. It is a serious crime and can be extremely hard for women to speak up, apologies if I have hurt anyones feelings. 

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

Originally posted by IAMHope

It’s going to be just ok today - Abhi and Akshu will walk away in opposite directions while all the cuckoo clocks chime in unison. And cut to DV in  Birla House.
I pray pray 🙏🏻 pray 🤲 please don’t have Akshara in the middle of Shefali and her troubles with the oldest Birla boy. 

I hope when Shef finally speaks up about DV she shows Abhi and Manhoos Manjari the mirror- how they pushed and threw a recently mc Akshara out the door 6 years ago. 

I hope that is the case. I hope Shefali can show the mirror to Abhi and kaandmata.

Is Birla really an educated family? The way all of them behave with their spouses is disgusting. 

Abhi was completely different when season 3 start but he has become now one of them also.

Abhir slapping his head saying “phir mil gaye” was the highlight. 

Arohi and Abhi  friends, coworkers and coparents. They even make small talk together. Wow. 

Originally posted by IAMHope

Abhir slapping his head saying “phir mil gaye” was the highlight. 

Arohi and Abhi  friends, coworkers and coparents. They even make small talk together. Wow. 

Yup! Phir mil gaye 😂 

Abhir’s parents have masters in “Phir mil gaye” 😂