Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

yes they played thandav instrument as bgm. And they showed anger and fierced avatar of akshara too. I hope she does thandav on abhi this time 😀

Tandav can also be her inner turmoil of always blaming her

It can also be why he keeps coming in front of her 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I also do not understand this selective memory loss. He gave her a divorce. He held her responsible for Neel and Seerat’s death along with the death of his babies. She left because of that. 

How did he forget?

He is stuck at the point that she didn’t root in one place and gather moss, wait for him and pine for him and feel guilty for everything she did to him and his family. I think one more time he says his bakwas she will explode. 

Any reasonable self aware person will reflect on what he did for this to happen. 

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Nisha: I can’t reason out why Abhi doesn’t remember how he mis-treated Ak and is hurt she moved on unless he did all that for protecting her.🤷‍♀️

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I also do not understand this selective memory loss. He gave her a divorce. He held her responsible for Neel and Seerat’s death along with the death of his babies. She left because of that. 

How did he forget?

He is stuck at the point that she didn’t root in one place and gather moss, wait for him and pine for him and feel guilty for everything she did to him and his family. I think one more time he says his bakwas she will explode. 

Any reasonable self aware person will reflect on what he did for this to happen. 

agree100% Ash along with what Choco_mint had posted earlier his behaviour happily celebrating mom's birthday and taking care of arooo, whatever his reasons are, but she is still akshu's sister doesn't he remember her when he interacts so" pleasantly " with the jharu, but forgotten his wife's pain completely that post by Choco really hit me how can someone compartmentalize to such an extent 

sunshining thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

How did he forget?

Well I tried defending Abhi as much as I could, but after today's episode, I feel broken, the guy betrayed my faith in him. Thats it he is on his own now 😡😡

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tag! Yar I am put off by the episodes after their first meeting. I didn’t like Abhimanyu’s self pity and wallowing and Akshara’s certain dialogues for Abhinav giving him hopes 😡. I know both have a long way to realisation of mistakes but what they are currently showing I’m not liking. First few episodes they should just focus on hurt. Not self pity like Abhimanyu and senseless dialogues to Akshara 😒

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshining

maybe they havent completely ruined her character as yet. Fake real marriage and making Nav father aside(debatable whether she was wrong or right) , her reaction post meeting Abhi I think have all been in fear. In her mind she is sure staying in her new world is the best for Abhir but she doesnt trust her heart. From her reactions we can see she still loves Abhi which makes her angry with herself. 

May be it is this fear that is stopping her from telling Nav the truth. Nav knows Abhi is a good man and how much he loves Ruhi. If Nav even suggests Ak to tell Abhi about Abhir, she is worried the world she built for 6 years for Abhir is going to come crumbling down. She is also petrified about separating Nav and Abhir, That some what explains her statement at dinner about keeping quite because of Nav and Abhir. 

Just my theories, who knows what makers have in store for us. 

@bold true, we dont want a generation leap for a while yet. 

l see yearning from Abhi's side after meeting post leap but from akshara it's hurt ,sadness and anger. Now abhis dialogues about betrayal from akshara side is utter nonsense but I can't hate abhira or abhimanyu bcoz harshad somehow brings a sad vulnerability in his face. What I can't understand is abhinavs love for abhi.why is he  so keen to make abhi his friend.Is it bocz Nav being an empath can sense abhis inner vulnerability and pain.

I think aksha fears Abhi may also feels a soul connection with Abhir since he is their soul child.I see no other reason for her fear if she is in a real marriage with nav.Bcoz no body is going to announce Abhirs birth year right.

I am loving this leap story but I am disappointed bcoz this leap comes very soon .We didn't get to see abhiras peaceful marriage life .Heck makers didn't even give them a proper honeymoon😡 The first  leap comes with 2 months after marriage.then separation then again together for  few months just for procreation  and again 6 leap.

I think in real life after bitter  married life experience for a few months with ex-husband versus  peaceful life with current husband (fake husband).option 2 will win.You r right Akshara don't trust herself  .She can't control her emotions when abhi comes in front of her.But she could atleast tell nav the truth.

Sorry for the late reply.down with a headache.thank you for the tag nisha😃

Edited by Jiss555 - 1 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

How did he forget?

Not only u re..abhi ka reaction lagtha hain uska selective amnesia hain..

It's like i ll blame u , ditch u..but u need to wait until i calm down..

His jealous mode s getting irritated

They r waiting for this week trp and why he'll he came to kausali and looks like he came to vacation 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hey Amru love your homorous touch, was reading this while in a concall, couldn't control my laughter🤣 aroo doing night-time taxi and raita matha cleaning apt jobs. 

I agree parth bhaiyya was better chopping cherry tomatoes in kitchen than jhadu pocha in Birla hospital. I really miss PB where is he why did they reduce his role.

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Ignore each other.....  Haan haan karo karo Abhira.....

Dhekthe hein how long u can do that.... 🤪

I feel Arohi should get married to Abhinav and help him.... 

She can become night taxi driver and abhinav Day driver....

Also Arohi will be shortly known as No. 1 Doctor who is a taxi driver too... 😎

MD nehi bani tho kya.... Kisi ek khaam mein no. 1 tho aayi...😉

Raitha can be the taxi cleaner... Till date she has never cleaned any raitha that she failayid... Now atleast this way she will learn how to clean.... 😈

Leap ke saath new paarth aagaya kya.... Or bhooth of shefalu and parth interchanged ? Kuch bhi .... why show him like this....he was good in kitchen itself.... Mm.... 🤔

Thanks for the thread Ash 🤗

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Parth and Shef always had issues with but how did that escalate into him becoming a wife beater- and Shef covering it up is even worse. Mahima is the worst though.

I hope they show Shef making a decision about it. And I hope she mentions something about how ma-beta drove Akshara in her delicate state out of the house chalking that down to domestic violence too.
But if they use it to whitewash 🧹 further, I give up.

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Leap ke saath new paarth aagaya kya.... Or bhooth of shefalu and parth interchanged ? Kuch bhi .... why show him like this....he was good in kitchen itself.... Mm.... 🤔

Thanks for the thread Ash 🤗

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Parth and Shef always had issues with but how did that escalate into him becoming a wife beater- and Shef covering it up is even worse. Mahima is the worst though.

I hope they show Shef making a decision about it. And I hope she mentions something about how ma-beta drove Akshara in her delicate state out of the house chalking that down to domestic violence too.
But if they use it to whitewash 🧹 further, I give up.

about shef parth issue ,shef used to upper hand in their marriage. Shefali used to taunt parth about his lack of ambition in becoming va successful doctor.i didn't understand this 360 degree turn now.