Posted: 19 days ago

I think at this point it’s as good as confirmed if their wedding is happening next Monday. So far no word on any big reception, which is surprising to me given Sunil’s standing in Bollywood and that the groom is a famous sportsman. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne-z0pIixp/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

Wow Ek aur Saadi, ismein bhi Pandit chahiye hoga, Mujhe sampark karein turant smiley16

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Wow Ek aur Saadi, ismein bhi Pandit chahiye hoga, Mujhe sampark karein turant smiley16

Just don't take Munna Bhaiya with you. 

These two look so cute together 😩🥰

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Just don't take Munna Bhaiya with you. 

These two look so cute together 😩🥰

Don't worry, Munna Bhaiya ko hum nipta diye in Season 2, woh nahi aayenge kisi bhi Saadi mein ab kabhi bhi.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 19 days ago
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I think at this point it’s as good as confirmed if their wedding is happening next Monday. So far no word on any big reception, which is surprising to me given Sunil’s standing in Bollywood and that the groom is a famous sportsman. 

Maybe it’s because they’re not as famous as Virat - Anushka Sharma. 

Athiya.. she’s acted in few movies but none of them made a lasting impression on the audience and she has stopped acting altogether. Why? Is she ok doing just Adverts and becoming a star wife? smiley24 

Not trying to pull her down but I don’t find her ambitious like Sonam or Anushka. 

Good for her. Nobody cares about a flop actress.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Maybe it’s because they’re not as famous as Virat - Anushka Sharma. 

Athiya.. she’s acted in few movies but none of them made a lasting impression on the audience and she has stopped acting altogether. Why? Is she ok doing just Adverts and becoming a star wife? smiley24 

Not trying to pull her down but I don’t find her ambitious like Sonam or Anushka. 

Her last movie with Nawazudin had potential. The trailer actually got a lot of attention. But suddenly there was some fallout between the top people involved in the movie and they stopped promotions after day one and the movie just fizzled. I think that completely disillusioned her about Bollywood. 

They're still famous, specially him. And her dad is loved and respected in Bollywood. So if they have a reception everyone will show up. But it’s obviously up to them. Anyway, KL’s house has lights up

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnhPGPSh1O0/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=