Athiya Shetty & KL Rahul getting married on 23rd

Posted: 1 years ago

I think at this point it’s as good as confirmed if their wedding is happening next Monday. So far no word on any big reception, which is surprising to me given Sunil’s standing in Bollywood and that the groom is a famous sportsman. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cne-z0pIixp/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

Wow Ek aur Saadi, ismein bhi Pandit chahiye hoga, Mujhe sampark karein turant 😎

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Wow Ek aur Saadi, ismein bhi Pandit chahiye hoga, Mujhe sampark karein turant 😎

Just don't take Munna Bhaiya with you. 

These two look so cute together 😩🥰

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Just don't take Munna Bhaiya with you. 

These two look so cute together 😩🥰

Don't worry, Munna Bhaiya ko hum nipta diye in Season 2, woh nahi aayenge kisi bhi Saadi mein ab kabhi bhi.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I think at this point it’s as good as confirmed if their wedding is happening next Monday. So far no word on any big reception, which is surprising to me given Sunil’s standing in Bollywood and that the groom is a famous sportsman. 

Maybe it’s because they’re not as famous as Virat - Anushka Sharma. 

Athiya.. she’s acted in few movies but none of them made a lasting impression on the audience and she has stopped acting altogether. Why? Is she ok doing just Adverts and becoming a star wife? 🤔 

Not trying to pull her down but I don’t find her ambitious like Sonam or Anushka. 

Good for her. Nobody cares about a flop actress.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Maybe it’s because they’re not as famous as Virat - Anushka Sharma. 

Athiya.. she’s acted in few movies but none of them made a lasting impression on the audience and she has stopped acting altogether. Why? Is she ok doing just Adverts and becoming a star wife? 🤔 

Not trying to pull her down but I don’t find her ambitious like Sonam or Anushka. 

Her last movie with Nawazudin had potential. The trailer actually got a lot of attention. But suddenly there was some fallout between the top people involved in the movie and they stopped promotions after day one and the movie just fizzled. I think that completely disillusioned her about Bollywood. 

They're still famous, specially him. And her dad is loved and respected in Bollywood. So if they have a reception everyone will show up. But it’s obviously up to them. Anyway, KL’s house has lights up

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnhPGPSh1O0/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kl-rahul-and-athiya-shetty-will-host-a-lavish-wedding-celebration-post-ipl-reports_193639

Why after IPL? 😕 They’re getting married now in Jan.. so won’t it make sense to have wedding reception or party with few days of marriage..? Like how Anushka, Deepika, Sonam, Kareena and PC did.

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kl-rahul-and-athiya-shetty-will-host-a-lavish-wedding-celebration-post-ipl-reports_193639

Why after IPL? 😕 They’re getting married now in Jan.. so won’t it make sense to have wedding reception or party with few days of marriage..? Like how Anushka, Deepika, Sonam, Kareena and PC did.

According to the article they’re waiting till after the IPL to ensure all of his cricket teammates will be there.  Usually people don’t wait 6 months after a wedding for a reception, but if schedules are tight and he wants his friends there then why not?  Assuming the article is accurate at all.