Wow, this is the new heartthrob of the nation.
He is better looking than overrated Vicky and Prabhas! Is this forum in love with him?
I sure am. What do you think of Rishab Shetty?

Page
of
1Wow, this is the new heartthrob of the nation.
He is better looking than overrated Vicky and Prabhas! Is this forum in love with him?
I sure am. What do you think of Rishab Shetty?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Aishu fans are weirdos.
More good looking than Vicky, less good looking than Prabhas.
Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz
Aishu fans are weirdos.
Excuse me, I am not a fan of Aishwarya Rai.
I think you have me mistaken with someone else.

All 3 are equally hideous and repulsive 
Yes.
https://x.com/FauziTheMovie/status/2077632950674301107
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
...
10