Are you going to watch Pathan in the theatre?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I know I am๐Ÿ˜ˆ

How about you????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Of course! It will be a one week celebration as Pathaan is shown for a whole week in the region where I live.

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

Of course! It will be a one week celebration as Pathaan is shown for a whole week in the region where I live.

Have you booked the tickets? whom you going with?

Edited by driven - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Seeing the love of my Bollywood life SRK on the big screen after 84 years + John Sexy Abraham looking lit as fcuk. I mean, weโ€™re talking about 2hrs & 40 mins of watching dimpled men in the theatres. 

Iโ€™ll crawl there. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Out of concern for my mental health (owing to the lack of plot) and physical health (owing to the protestors), I will be boycotting the theaters screening Pathan. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

Out of concern for my mental health (owing to the lack of plot) and physical health (owing to the protestors), I will be boycotting the theaters screening Pathan. 

Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take this post down. that is my sister who was killed by metra train. And this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nope! I have only watched one bollywood movie in theatre so far๐Ÿ˜†; and I feel like that will be the last one..

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Excuse me, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take this post down. that is my sister who was killed by metra train. And this post is very disrespectful. idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please

I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Nope! I have only watched one bollywood movie in theatre so far๐Ÿ˜†; and I feel like that will be the last one..

Which film 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sanju!!.. All my friends from class went, so I had to tag along too! It was not boring, liked it. But, I was the only one who was not sad; everybody else were crying. I felt so weird; did I miss anything, am I really that insensitive?!! ๐Ÿ˜† And I came here to get validation ๐Ÿ˜†...