Are you going to watch Pathan in the theatre?- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

41

Views

4.7k

Users

24

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

v_nakshara thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#41

Of course…I’m impatient to see SRK on screen 😍

some12know thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#42

me! SRK is a good person, I mean just good in person. What happened to his family (aryan and else), multi sympathy came to my heart.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792

https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Outlander22 · 4 months ago

his insta is on fire!!Who pissed him off? https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 6 months ago

Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".