Debate Mansion

Is there someone behind Boycott Bollywood Gang or its the Public?!

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

i was wondering... is public reall trending boycott bollywood because o sushanth singh rajputh incident or someone is behind these boycott gang?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

There all types of scattered people. I don’t know how to group them coz everyone seems to have different agenda. 

And then there’s Sushant fan group, consistently I see them trending negative for anything Bw related. 

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I only know of 2 reasons..one is because hindu public thinks BW is deceitful with regard to hindu,muslim issues(I agree with this and I have reasons and proofs to believe so) and also because of the actors' offscreen bigotry and another is SSR(I don't care for him and I can't believe those bots are still around,if somebody is behind this then who and what is their motive)

I think on ground bollywood is being boycotted,even if 10-20 percent it still is,like my cousins' family,my friends' family.But I do think they should know that not only muslims in BW but also hindus are liars and morally corrupted.I tried arguing about this but in vain.Sorry but they seem to be exclusively boycotting muslims,at least the KHANS.

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago
blahhhh thumbnail

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

i was wondering... is public reall trending boycott bollywood because o sushanth singh rajputh incident or someone is behind these boycott gang?

These gangs started with SSR the non nepo gang and they pretty strong on their views to not support stars in Bollywood who are in their views products of nepotism . Example Aamir vs Akshay recently LSC was boycotted over the other movie nepo vs non nepo. Also with LSC though there were other reasons. so in my opinion that was a driving force but now the boycott movement seems politically motivated too . 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Boycott gang exist hi nahi karti on ground 

Brahmastra opening bata raha hai ki public sabko chance de rahi hai 

blahhhh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

giving example of opening of one movie to claim public is giving everyone a chance?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Boycott gang has been created and started by BJP it cell to attack Bollywood in the name of SSR. I know someone who works for BJP IT cell.

This gang was later joined by pseudo intellectuals who were paid to protest in college and university. They were paid for it. Then we have people who follow herd mentality for likes on social media.

I hacd heard that boycott gang is funded by some outsider stars to get star kids roles in movies.

Now no one is safe from boycott gang including Canadian Kumar and Psuedo intellectual Khan. They are uncontrollable now.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

EXACTLY!!!

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

BJP  ko kya dushmani hai BW se🤣