Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

It's kinda funny, cool, interesting, and genuinely intriguing (and I don't think you would mind me calling you this but) a "hater" is watching all the latest trailers of Karan Johar produced films but I (a self confessed Dharma queen/Kjo fanboy) has not bothered with the trailer at all, nor the promo's (apart from what was posted here, possibly by you ðŸ¤£) although I did save one of the songs to my playlist.. but.. what is wrong with us.. swap back ðŸ¤ª

Akshay Kumar Swap Ajnabee Bobby Deol GIF - Akshay Kumar Swap Ajnabee Bobby Deol Yahan Se Vaha - Discover & Share GIFs

You are not missing anything. I personally do like a certain type of Dharma movie. Movies like Hasee Toh Phasee, Kapoor and Sons, YJHD are all my types can movies I can support. These Ligers and Bramastra’s are too much and that’s where I lose interest 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

No this is his sabotage at play  He wants Janvhi to focus on scripts where she shines or it's all about her. He wants to keep Ananya as the "cute girl - just stand there and look pretty" in movies ðŸ˜’

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

"Maths makes you retarded"??

Unbelievable. The things you learn from nepo kids ðŸ˜† Where would we be without these founts of wisdom? 

And the use of the word "retarded" smh

Edited by kar08 - 1 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Wasn't KJo accused of favoring Jhanvi over Sara few weeks ago? (right after KWK episode)

The theory was that KJo was pissed at Sara ever since she "snatched" the Best debut awards from Jhanvi by debuting in the same year as Jhanvi.😆

But I think Karan cares about money only. He is just looking for his next 'Alia Bhatt', therefore he keeps shuffling these new girls from one project to another.

Besides, Liger looks like a big "mess" to be honest. I want that film to fail so badly.🤢

Finally some one understands that KJO wants a money minting actor. He has no love for anyone.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Finally some one understands that KJO wants a money minting actor. He has no love for anyone.

I could’ve told you that 2 years ago 

An also If Jahnvi was Tapsee or someone. An there was a rumor that KJO told the director to go w Annie over Tapsee than Tapsee would get some martyrdom amongst the townsfolk ðŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Liger director ne Dhadak nahi dekhi, bacch gaya🤣

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I heard some where that Vijay wanted to work with jhnavi... Even rumors came out they are going work together but those rumors faded away soon. 

Maybe jhanvi was replaced with Ananya that's why rumors stopped suddenly.

So after Alia, Ananya is the priority of KJO than jhanvi ðŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

No this is his sabotage at play  He wants Janvhi to focus on scripts where she shines or it's all about her. He wants to keep Ananya as the "cute girl - just stand there and look pretty" in movies ðŸ˜’

This make sense ðŸ˜²

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i dont care,,, none of them is beautiful