Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Wasn't KJo accused of favoring Jhanvi over Sara few weeks ago? (right after KWK episode)

The theory was that KJo was pissed at Sara ever since she "snatched" the Best debut awards from Jhanvi by debuting in the same year as Jhanvi.😆

But I think Karan cares about money only. He is just looking for his next 'Alia Bhatt', therefore he keeps shuffling these new girls from one project to another.

Besides, Liger looks like a big "mess" to be honest. I want that film to fail so badly.🤢

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Maths teacher is missing 

That would be Janhvi Kapoor. Watch this till the very end. 

https://twitter.com/abhijitmajumder/status/1548603763379675137?s=21&t=JQWPexV_HVJq1RKdB7W8qg

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah Karan thinks jhanvi is the next Alia so he maintains hierarchy 

But all are equally mediocre 

I was just searching jhanvi gifs ( yes I am jobless) very tough to choose, can’t make out what expression she is giving all are equally blank, finally chose one with subtitles to explain

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Nah, he prefer Jaanu over Sara and Ananya. Kjo suggested Ananya after reading the script so more like he felt this was not the best script for Jahnvi to make her south debut. From the promos it looks like Ananya is playing a flower pot role. 

63996B4C-D547-43D3-85AF-1B2066520B5B.jpeg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Principal will favor own staff 1st

I get all the others but explain Ekta and Sonakshi for me please?  

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I get all the others but explain Ekta and Sonakshi for me please?  

Mujhe khud nahi pata, waise hi post kar diya 😆

Socha ppl can bash them 1nce for all 🤪

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Wasn't KJo accused of favoring Jhanvi over Sara few weeks ago? (right after KWK episode)

The theory was that KJo was pissed at Sara ever since she "snatched" the Best debut awards from Jhanvi by debuting in the same year as Jhanvi.😆

But I think Karan cares about money only. He is just looking for his 'Alia Bhatt', therefore he keeps shuffling these new girls from one project to another.

Besides, Liger looks like a big "mess" to be honest. I want that film to fail so badly.🤢

If it does it will be the second time Janhvi dodges a bullet. Rumor was she was gonna debut with Kalank before Alia did her “I’ll be very upset” spiel with KJo and Abhishek. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Mujhe khud nahi pata, waise hi post kar diya 😆

Socha ppl can bash them 1nce for all 🤪

😆 Too funny. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really do wonder the effect that their social functions and social hierarchies play when it comes to casting their films.

I can bet filmmakers do feel pressure to cast certain a nepo kid because they didnt want to piss off powerful close friends of the nepo kids parents or perhaps they dont want to get iced out of a friend group/perks…etc

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

I was just searching jhanvi gifs ( yes I am jobless) very tough to choose, can’t make out what expression she is giving all are equally blank, finally chose one with subtitles to explain

😆!!! Your comments make me cry