Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I must say, it is truly astonishing to think that a film producer may have certain preferences/favourites, but moreso: individualised strategies... for each of his special baby gurls  

And... that may differ from what my ideal might be or your ranking might be... whether we feel more leaning towards Sridevi's majestic daughters getting top billing every time .. or Bhavna Panday's golden goosey-gal 😛 .. 

But wait a minute, did K.Jo just do a counter-reverse-anti-nApotism??? 😳💔

Ananya Panday parties with Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Shanaya Kapoor: PICS | News | Zee News

Oh my gash!

I mean, isn’t the reason why we are all here is to have fun speculating about movies, actors, producers, AND casting choices?  It’s just some time pass silly goofy fun to have. It’s not that deep as to prevent Karan Johar from fulfilling his hearts desire and preference here 😆

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's a Puri Jagannadh film ... he could have kept a scarecrow with a wig and it would still play an eye candy role (and be the superior choice). 

Anyhow - apparently Jhanvi had date issues which is why Puri went to KJo and he suggest Annie P.

“I am a big fan of Sridevi ji, so I wanted to cast Janhvi Kapoor, but her dates were not available.” He said after Janhvi's dates were not available he went to Karan Johar to take up suggestions for the film's lead. Puri said, “After listening to the story, he (Karan Johar) suggested Ananya Pandey.”

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: WittyFlair

I really do wonder the effect that their social functions and social hierarchies play when it comes to casting their films.

I can bet filmmakers do feel pressure to cast certain a nepo kid because they didnt want to piss off powerful close friends of the nepo kids parents or perhaps they dont want to get iced out of a friend group/perks…etc

of course which is why these films are crashing, filmmakers and writers are more focussed on not upsetting these snowflakes rather than what is best for the film/story 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ananya is some what better actress than Jhanvi. And cuter from the face. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sridevi was Karan’s favorite actress! 

hasini009 thumbnail

I know Annie pie gonna be an Aloo 2.0.

Manifestations on KWK couch come true.

all she needs to do is, do whatever Jo Pap says. Papa will set the career and life as well

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

flower pot role

ramya might have meater role than ananya 😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I mean, isn’t the reason why we are all here is to have fun speculating about movies, actors, producers, AND casting choices?  It’s just some time pass silly goofy fun to have. It’s not that deep as to prevent Karan Johar from fulfilling his hearts desire and preference here 😆

This is what I signed up for, certainly 🤗

Maybe I am curious about you too.. ☺️ like, your angles.. 😳 I do find it interesting.. 

Prevent Karru from his hearts desires?? 😲I ain't about to get in the way of any man and his festival of filmy family fetishes  

My name is not Karthikji 😎

Karan Johar targets another 'outsider' Kartik Aaryan, netizens call for Boycott of Bollywood

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kjo ke book mein Alia ke baad Ananya is on second rank and Ananya … if Alia is kjos daughter then Anaya is his grand daughter 🤣

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

This is what I signed up for, certainly 🤗

Maybe I am curious about you too.. ☺️ like, your angles.. 😳 I do find it interesting.. 

Prevent Karru from his hearts desires?? 😲I ain't about to get in the way of any man and his festival of filmy family fetishes  

My name is not Karthikji 😎

Karan Johar targets another 'outsider' Kartik Aaryan, netizens call for Boycott of Bollywood

I try to be an equal opportunity speculator/gossiper. Though I probably am partial towards Aamir Khan and Sidharth Malhotra.