Nepotism lost this week (Tripti, Vedang etc)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I know nepotism isn’t going anywhere but my god what a week it has been for Nepotism! Tripti took over the entire country and generated a type of hype we have not seen in years. If any other actress did her role in Animal they would never get this much appreciation! Only someone with real talent can do a 15 min role and become a sensation! A Janhvi, Sara or Ananya would be laughed at if they tried to do this! They’d never be respected for it. 

On the other hand, Vedang destroyed all the Nepo kids in Archies even if all the odds and factors were against him! He literally stole the show right under the plastic noses of the nepo babies! We have a long way to go but this week instilled some faith for me in the industry. Doesn’t matter if your Amitabh’s grandson, SRK’s daughter or Sridevi’s daughter - if you suck, you’ll be rejected and audiences aren’t gonna  care. Thank you Tripti and Vedang for giving us this moment smiley42smiley32 and special thanks to audiences not outright rejecting mediocrity and believing PR and false narratives 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But if we talk about animal, it is Ranbir and Bobby who got the most praises, Bobby's Jamal kudu is literally viral, and people are following all his 3 onscreen wives and his onscreen wives are enjoying too.

Tripti went viral for the semi nude shot, even though I like her, it was not her performance, but I am glad they all got noticed.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

One of the woman who played one of three Bobby’s wives said that scene was key In the narrative smiley36 

Nepotism I don’t know but I know the Woke lost smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

But if we talk about animal, it is Ranbir and Bobby who got the most praises, Bobby's Jamal kudu is literally viral, and people are following all his 3 onscreen wives and his onscreen wives are enjoying too.

Tripti went viral for the semi nude shot, even though I like her, it was not her performance, but I am glad they all got noticed.

Exactly this. The only attention I am seeing Tripti get is for her nudity and men lusting over her submissive, sexualized character. This is not the type of role a self-respecting actress would take pride in. I hadn't even heard of her until Animal and she is going to be forever associated with this role.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But don’t be so happy about Vedang. He could be Alias Tripti smiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But don’t be so happy about Vedang. He could be Alias Tripti smiley37

He's playing her brother.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

One of the woman who played one of three Bobby’s wives said that scene was key In the narrative smiley36 

Nepotism I don’t know but I know the Woke lost smiley36

Was it? did you watch the movie? I have seen all the Lord Bobby scenes in insta reels, they are spreading like wild fire and Jamal kudu is the new vibe smiley36

One of the wives said she married him as he is mute so no chaos smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Exactly this. The only attention I am seeing Tripti get is for her nudity and men lusting over her submissive, sexualized character. This is not the type of role a self-respecting actress would take pride in. I hadn't even heard of her until Animal and she is going to be forever associated with this role.

There is even worse sexual content on OTT, I don’t see any of those actors becoming sensations ? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

There is even worse sexual content on OTT, I don’t see any of those actors becoming sensations ? 

Because Animal has validated a large percentage of the male population (and even some of the women) that they are in the right. It has become a cultural war now.