Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No this is his sabotage at play  He wants Janvhi to focus on scripts where she shines or it's all about her. He wants to keep Ananya as the "cute girl - just stand there and look pretty" in movies ðŸ˜’

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He loves Janvi. Hence did not want her to do a flower pot role. He will get Janvi a meaty role for her south debut.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

I can bet filmmakers do feel pressure to cast certain a nepo kid because they didnt want to piss off powerful close friends of the nepo kids parents or perhaps they dont want to get iced out of a friend group/perks…etc

In this case , I believe Kjo wants the thrill and prestige of mentoring Superstar Sridevi's daughter so he favours Janhavi over Bhavna-Chunky & Amrita-Saif's  daughters.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Liger director wanted Janhvi opposite Vijay but KJo suggested Ananya. Why?  Janhvi is the daughter of Sridevi. You don’t get more star kid than that. But Ananya is the daughter of Kjo’s girl gang friend Bhavna Pandey. 

It appears that there’s a hierarchy when it comes to KJo and nepotism.  

I must say, it is truly astonishing to think that a film producer may have certain preferences/favourites, but moreso: individualised strategies... for each of his special baby gurls  

And... that may differ from what my ideal might be or your ranking might be... whether we feel more leaning towards Sridevi's majestic daughters getting top billing every time .. or Bhavna Panday's golden goosey-gal 😛 .. 

But wait a minute, did K.Jo just do a counter-reverse-anti-nApotism??? ðŸ˜³ðŸ’”

Ananya Panday parties with Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Shanaya Kapoor: PICS | News | Zee News

Oh my gash!

Edited by Rekha_ji - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

I can bet filmmakers do feel pressure to cast certain a nepo kid because they didnt want to piss off powerful close friends of the nepo kids parents or perhaps they dont want to get iced out of a friend group/perks…etc

Watch this from 8:24 to 10:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH6l5SAKeoI

People are being pressured to cut scenes to favor other people ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I must say, it is truly astonishing to think that a film producer may have certain preferences/favourites, but moreso: individualised strategies... for each of his special baby gurls  

And... that may differ from what my ideal might be or your ranking might be... whether we feel more leaning towards Sridevi's majestic daughters getting top billing every time .. or Bhavna Panday's golden goosey-gal 😛 .. 

But wait a minute, did K.Jo just do a counter-reverse-anti-nApotism??? ðŸ˜³ðŸ’”

Ananya Panday parties with Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Shanaya Kapoor: PICS | News | Zee News

Oh my gash!

Why didn't they invite me ðŸ˜†

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Nepo kid k aagey nepo kid 

Nepo kid k peechey nepo kid

Aagey nepo kid peechey nepo kid 

Bolo kitne nepo kid

This is not a fight this is war in nepo multiverse

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I get all the others but explain Ekta and Sonakshi for me please?  

Sonakshi appeared on KBC and had to use lifeline to answer the question : For whom Hanuman-ji bought Sanjeevani buti? 

Her first guess was Sita!! ðŸ¤”

And Ekata mata ke shows me "Baa" lives for hundreds of years. So she deserves biology awards. ðŸ˜†

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why didn't they invite me ðŸ˜†

But what do you bring to the nepotable...?? ðŸ¤“

Katrina Kaif.Gif GIF - Katrina kaif Anushka sharma Interviews - Discover & Share GIFs

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I get all the others but explain Ekta and Sonakshi for me please?  

Sonakshi ka pata nahin but my guess is her KBC incident when she used a lifeline for that Hanuman wala question.

Ekta - maybe coz she has a lot of bold and sex scenes in her movies and web series ðŸ˜†