Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Nepotism within nepotism? 🤨 - Page 5

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: guenhwyvar

It's a Puri Jagannadh film ... he could have kept a scarecrow with a wig and it would still play an eye candy role (and be the superior choice). 

Anyhow - apparently Jhanvi had date issues which is why Puri went to KJo and he suggest Annie P.

“I am a big fan of Sridevi ji, so I wanted to cast Janhvi Kapoor, but her dates were not available.” He said after Janhvi's dates were not available he went to Karan Johar to take up suggestions for the film's lead. Puri said, “After listening to the story, he (Karan Johar) suggested Ananya Pandey.”

OK this is definitely a different scenario altogether from what that ipopdiaries post suggested. Thank you for sharing this.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: CottonWorld

I don't think Karan prefers Ananya over Jahnvi... there must be some reason.

Have you seen the trailer ? He saved Janhvi it seems. But yes there is nepotism within nepotism, Shraddha/Sonakshi don’t get the same benefits as Alia 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

So kjo adopted Ananya next 😆

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank god it’s ananya 😰not jhanvi 

Loving vijay and ananya <3

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Have you seen the trailer ? He saved Janhvi it seems. But yes there is nepotism within nepotism, Shraddha/Sonakshi don’t get the same benefits as Alia 

y ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teri_Sanem

Thank god it’s ananya 😰not jhanvi 

Loving vijay and ananya <3

I liked their KWK episode an the songs of this movie 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am honestly scared for Vijay Devarakonda

He is getting sucked into KJo toxic superficial bubble.

Hope he ditches this BW gang after liger. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KJO definately has his favourites from the Nepo kids gang. Like even if Sara is Saif s daughter , it’s clear he can’t stand her and makes his dislike quite obvious. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Have you seen the trailer ? He saved Janhvi it seems. 

It's kinda funny, cool, interesting, and genuinely intriguing (and I don't think you would mind me calling you this but) a "hater" is watching all the latest trailers of Karan Johar produced films but I (a self confessed Dharma queen/Kjo fanboy) has not bothered with the trailer at all, nor the promo's (apart from what was posted here, possibly by you 🤣) although I did save one of the songs to my playlist.. but.. what is wrong with us.. swap back 🤪

Akshay Kumar Swap Ajnabee Bobby Deol GIF - Akshay Kumar Swap Ajnabee Bobby Deol Yahan Se Vaha - Discover & Share GIFs

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Let KJo play his nepo game all he wants, us audience can chill because end of the day we are going to see nepo on screen, ye nahi to koi aur sahi 😆