Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I liked the episode today…some hard hitting stuff which needed to be said

but thx bigger question is: when am I getting some respite…like they are newly married for heaven’s sake…yeh nautanki shaadi ke pehle kyun nahi hui ya maybe some time later…as if harsh being a vile person is brand new information 🤷‍♀️

drama gloring and probably first step in their long lost understanding, thr episodes are gripping today and amazing.

the fact that abhira are talking same thing but in their different ways and they need to understand they need to be in same team to sort it out. But soon they will be back.

Shaadi se pehle hota fo akshu kaise witness karti ye drama🤣

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

it was lit and m sure she will be on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 tomorrow

I absolutely love fiery Akshu !! 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Thanks dear…i dont know how long will this go for….i  went back and watched wedding episodes..that made me happy…thanks for the tag 

a lot of us echo these sentiments …I was watching old nok jhonk scenes too…

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Burns nahi he na

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

pata nahi. But her hand looks super injured. 😢

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rittika

drama gloring and probably first step in their long lost understanding, thr episodes are gripping today and amazing.

the fact that abhira are talking same thing but in their different ways and they need to understand they need to be in same team to sort it out. But soon they will be back.

Shaadi se pehle hota fo akshu kaise witness karti ye drama🤣

toh baad mein kar lete…saans bhi lene nahi diya becharon ko 😅

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is going on and on for ever now... More than a week and we r still there... 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuandavi

This is going on and on for ever now... More than a week and we r still there... 

I liked todays episode and very excited for tomorrow’s episode. Fiery Akshu is everything !!! 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Mehndi hai

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tptwi

Harsh is a master manipulator. He knows what he did to Manjari over the phone and he is certain she will come. 

Akshu tries to stop Manjari outside of the hospital and tells her that this is a one side relationship based on Harsh’s needs, not love. She needs to respect herself and not fall so much for such a vile man. Manjari says he is her everything and she forgave him a long time ago and is happy with what she has & cannot expect anything more. Manjari is a victim of Stockholm syndrome and this episode made it very clear. She has fallen in love with her abuser and cannot see anything past it. She has been deeply conditioned to protect Harsh no matter what. This is the reality of many abusive relationships. 

Abhi meanwhile thinks that Akshu didn’t stop Manjari. He comes to the hospital and they both bring her back. 

Neil and Abhi have tension. Neil asks Akshu is everything is okay and where papa is. Abhil leaves thinking Neil shouldn’t call him that because Harsh doesn’t deserve it. But, this is not Abhi’s decision to make. Neil asks Akshu if he did anything wrong, and Akshu assures him that this is his decision. Akshu is the only one who sees Neil’s pain right now. She asks him to never change and always be his best friend. He is still unsure, but he smiles and apologizes for what he did at the Goenkas. Akshu brushes it away. Akshu is all Neil has right now and the only thing that will be able to stop him from going to the dark side with Aarohi. 

Abhi and Manjari are crying upstairs. Abhi says that he has seen this since his childhood and Harsh doesn’t deserve her. Manjari says that she tried really hard to keep this family together but she failed. My heart broke for both of them in this scene. Manjari’s tears are Abhi’s trauma. 

Harsh comes and badly bashes Manjari and almost even hits her for not protecting him. He says he should have left her and she falls to her knees. 

Abhi was on a phone call yelling at someone and he throws the phone. He comes and tells Harsh that Manjari will divorce him. He is taking her out, but she grabs Harsh’s arm. My heart breaks for Abhi. He cannot save someone who does not want to be saved. He would die to protect Manjari, but she does not want to be protected. If only she could see how much this hurts Abhi. She is a horrible mother even though my heart feels for her, as she is a huge victim of abuse. 

Akshu notices how pained Manjari looks. 

Precap is divorce drama continued. Abhi saying that they will divorce. Akshu rips Harsh and Manjari’s shaadi photo, but she rips Manjari down the middle in front of Abhi. She is trying to show him what he is doing to Manjari. He cannot make these decisions for her, no matter how good his intentions are. 

Harsh thanks Akshu for siding with him but she tells him SIR I could never side with you. 

With most domestic abuse victims they (the victim) have to choose to let go of the relationship. No amount of push or pulling is going to convince them otherwise. Manjari does not deserve the abuse she has faced with Harshvardhan. But because she is so traumatized she simply cannot let go. It was evident in that conversation that Akshu had with Manjari. 

Abhimanyu seeing all of this escalating in a way that he is going to try and make the decision for her. And as we all predicted Manjari was not able to let go of Harshvardhan as she literally held onto both her husband and son's hands. The two people that mean the world to her.

I do wonder if there is any specifc incident that Abhimanyu saw that made him turn this bitter. Is it really just that anniversary incident? Or maybe just a series of little incidents over the years he saw that made him this way? Neil being younger may not have understand in the beginning but as he grew older I do not see how he would not be aware. I wonder why he isn't as protective about Manjari? Was it because of his "orphan" staus he just kept quiet because he felt he couldn't and didn't have a right to speak? 

I am really not sure where the writers are going with all of this and how this track is going to resolve. In the pre-cap Akshu is probably just trying to cool things down because any decision done in anger can result in an unintented outcome that perhaps a cooler mind could contend with and resolve (I am specifically talking about the picture of Manjari being ripped in front of Abhimanyu) I am all for Manjari getting away from Harshvardhan. Maybe only through divorce Harshvardhan will get the reality kick he needs to mend his ways. That is probably the way the writers will whitewashed him. Because at this point there is no relationship to be salvaged. There is literally nothing I can see that makes sense for this marriage to continue. Both Abhimanyu and Neil are grown adults so they don't need Mom or Papa to take care of them. 

So unless there is some big secret as to why both these people need to stay married. Like Manjari is secretly evil so she doesnt want to leave Birla household as it would ruin her plans whatever that may be 🤔 😆 Maybe something about the land? Oh, maybe Dr. Avani Rathod's dead body is buried on the hospital land 😲 Manjari actually killed her 😕 (sorry EK theory 😈😆)

Or maybe in some weird twisted way she hangs onto Harshvardhan to purposefully drive a wedge between the two sons from the father as punishment for the extra marital affair? Over the years she has just gotten use to the insults hurled at her and puts on fake crocodile tears? 😳 😈 😆

Akshu’s path of thinking is very different than Abhimanyu's but the shared/root concern is for Manjari’s well being. I am now sure that is probably the discussion they will have next. Abhimanyu is using force while Akshu is maybe trying to use reasoning and patience since so much has happened in probably the last 48 hours.

I am hopefully that Akshu can continue to provide positive words to help Neil cope with everything. At the end of the day it is up to Neil to decided if he wants to call Harshvardhan Papa and determine what kind of relationship he will have with the man. Just as Abhimanyu has his own right to distance himself from his father by calling him Sir.

I am actually liking this track a lot. The dynamics of the family are going to be changing and it is interesting to see how Harshvardhan and Manjari’s marriage issue is affecting the entire family. This track has brought to light all the abuse of the relationship, the extra marital affair, Neil's place in the house now, and Abhimanyu's own childhood trauma.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago