Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Could we please have an EDT for the Appnapan Forum? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

• Allows us to have users profile URL as indiaforums.com/u/vijay

Me likey! When we copy url of our account, it replaces the user-id no with "my profile" In the hyperlink and we get back the link to our own account, making it difficult to send our account link to someone else (especially the FFDT members and CC members when we want to hyperlink our account links to a contest post) so can this be fixed? 

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Previously I was able to lookup old posts and threads by visiting a member’s profile and looking at their posts. Is this feature no longer available?

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: springs

Previously I was able to lookup old posts and threads by visiting a member’s profile and looking at their posts. Is this feature no longer available?

Yes this feature has been disabled. 

We will bring it back with the option to Allow All / Buddies Only / Disallow other members to view their MyPost page. 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

We will bring it back with the option to Allow All / Buddies Only / Disallow other members to view their MyPost page. 

Now that you are counting Comments as well as Posts to evaluate member activity, could there also be a My Comments page so that going to someone's profile will reveal (if that member allows it) a list of articles or fan fictions where that member has commented?

Now that no one can see my posts on my profile, I have no idea why anyone bothers to visit, but they do.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Can we have a way to unsend pms?

Also, rn, when you click on a pm we have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see the actions, maybe that dropdown could be shifted to "select all" button.

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Can we have a way to unsend pms?

Also, rn, when you click on a pm we have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see the actions, maybe that dropdown could be shifted to "select all" button.

Well when a user sends a PM .. we do send notification instantly to the recipient. So I doubt we can do that.

However we will explore if we can allow Edit of the message part till the user has not read the PM. But looks we are going to confuse the user even more. 😃

Regarding the action option we do not have any other spot to put it. Yet we will explore how we can make it better. May be the action part could be made sticky so that as soon as the PMs are selected it gets stickied at the bottom of the screen.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Well when a user sends a PM .. we do send notification instantly to the recipient. So I doubt we can do that.

However we will explore if we can allow Edit of the message part till the user has not read the PM. But looks we are going to confuse the user even more. 😃

Regarding the action option we do not have any other spot to put it. Yet we will explore how we can make it better. May be the action part could be made sticky so that as soon as the PMs are selected it gets stickied at the bottom of the screen.

If posts can be edited anytime, why not PMs?

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, i had the same question and got my answer here. Thanks 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Can we have a feature to hide posts in old locked threads by multiple selection ?  It’s quite tedious to go back and hide them one by one .