Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Vijay Sir,

Can we have an option to choose the badges that we want to visible in our posts?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Vijay Sir,

Can we have an option to choose the badges that we want to visible in our posts?

Good idea Swetha , now that badges are coming for Banner contests n singing contests too ., I would love to see the BC badges to be displayed rather than  anniversary in IF or ranks goldie / rockers which are visible in colour of the ID itself . In my personal case I would have loved to show the Easter egg and the fascination badges rather than the current ones showing. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Hi Vijay,

Any new update on Private Forums?

My Aashiqana forum has crossed 200 members now and we want it to become public so that we can reach out to more members.😳

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Vijay

I can understand why the feature has been disabled and the privacy issues too but as a member and an avid reader of fanfictions, i am unable to see and know if there is something new written by writers or even access their indexes. So we are currently in the blind where new stories are concerned. 

Also, when you bring it back with an option, those who have stopped writing or visit IF rerely, but their work is still on IF, we will not be able ro read their stuff. That will be very sad. 
We all know that IF is an open forum so i want you to reconsider this issue so that we all can read, comment and enjoy the fabulous work of other fellow members. 
Thanks and please do reconsider this. 

QUOTE=vijay]

Yes this feature has been disabled. 

We will bring it back with the option to Allow All / Buddies Only / Disallow other members to view their MyPost page. 

tellyme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sutapasima thumbnail

@tellyme 

You have to type the following code with out spaces 

[NOCO   PY]

Basically NOCOPY within square brackets 👍🏼

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

@tellyme 

You have to type the following code with out spaces 

[NOCO   PY]

Basically NOCOPY within square brackets 👍🏼

Thanks... so many years in forum and it struck me yesterday to find out how to implement this.😆

Thanks 😊

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks... so many years in forum and it struck me yesterday to find out how to implement this.😆

Thanks 😊

Always welcome .

Please feel free to share any doubts/problems  .🤗

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Helloooo

I have a question. In the settings, under the update profile, there are slots where the user can link their other social networking IDs like Insta and Twitter. I just wanted to know where that appears in the profile. I looked around but couldn't find it. TIA. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Helloooo

I have a question. In the settings, under the update profile, there are slots where the user can link their other social networking IDs like Insta and Twitter. I just wanted to know where that appears in the profile. I looked around but couldn't find it. TIA. 

Yes currently we are not showing it. But we will have it soon.

Cheers,