Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

We have implemented this feature. So "My Post" is now only visible to Self and DT members.

Not cool😭 I used to use this feature a lot to find old threads😆

vijay thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Not cool😭 I used to use this feature a lot to find old threads😆

Well what to say... I also feel this is a good feature but then many complained so we were like fine.

In future we will give user the choice if they are okay showing their "My Posts".

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Well what to say... I also feel this is a good feature but then many complained so we were like fine.

In future we will give user the choice if they are okay showing their "My Posts".

Awaam ko khush karna bhi to zaroori hai😆

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

We have implemented this feature. So "My Post" is now only visible to Self and DT members.

Thank you so much for this. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Detail Spotters

Yes it could have the buddy only kind of option.

Can you please bring the auto-save feature back? It's totally annoying to write everything again from the very beginning. When I go to different app, for example Youtube to copy a link of a video, the page auto refreshes and I've to type everything again. 😭

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friendly Guides

It's OK for those who like to control visibility of their older posts.😒

Personally I want all my posts to be visible to everyone at all times. 👍🏼

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Personally I want all my posts to be visible to everyone at all tines. 👍🏼

Agreed. When I post something publicly, I know that anyone in the world could see it and connect it to everything else I do on the internet. It makes no sense to let other members read my posts by browsing threads, but not when they visit my profile to find out what my interests and opinions are.

If I can go to a member's profile and see what fan fiction books the member has published, it's an inconvenience that I can't see where the member is discussing the origin of that fan fiction.

India Forums' revenue depends on members responding to each others' posts, right? There are threads where I'm the only person posting anything, and I really would like other members to find those topics and build a discussion. Hiding my posts on my profile is thwarting my effort to support India Forums' revenue.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

can we have vote down button too ? 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

am confused so “vote up” is only for certain threads ?