Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

We can do it but I feel it will increase the load on client side.

Better to use Save Draft feature.

That wouldnt help in cases where we are in the middle of writing posts and the internet or PC goes off

It has happened to me several times where I lost internet connection and I only realise it after posting reply the post disappears 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

In the current system once the post is made we cannot tag any user while editing the post.

This was done so that people cannot add / remove users once tagged as we cannot remove the notifications once sent. 

However there are times when we are posting and we may have forgotten to use the tag user feature. 

So to solve that we would allow user to add tags in edit post if there are no tagged user in that post.

UPDATE:

This feature is now LIVE.

I just edited an untagged post, and I was limited to tagging five members. Would you like the limit to be ten members, the same as for new posts? Please?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It would be better if there was a separate forum for discussing International Shows. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Direct image upload capability in Forum Posts. 

Well it has been on our list for the longest and requested by so many members.

Recently we made some good progress in this regard. We are aiming to roll this out next week for Active DTs so that we can fine tune the feature before enabling it other user groups.

We will place some reasonable restrictions like number of images a user group can upload in a day/month etc.

Please vote this up if you feel its an important feature we should prioritise.

This is going to be the most important feature

Anjureads thumbnail

For email notifications, can we set frequency of emails? Like instead of one email for each thing, can it be possible for us to adjust the frequency as per our choice and set to receive a single email for all notifications in the past 24hrs? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Well what to say... I also feel this is a good feature but then many complained so we were like fine.

In future we will give user the choice if they are okay showing their "My Posts".

Awaam ko khush karna bhi to zaroori hai😆

Koeli thumbnail

Some users who are violating the Code of conduct intentionally and to escape the WL they opt for Hibernation thinking during this period they cannot be given WL.

Well this is changing and mods will soon have access to increase WL even if the user is in Hibernation.

Much needed updated for the development team <3

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am actually okay with visiting members' Profile being disabled but I find disabling posts makes I-F lot less fun and more difficult 

There's already a "Hide the post" feature... So that will help members hide whatever post they made once but regret now

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Can we ahave option to hide our visit streak like the country flag?

agreed it seems too intrusive

Arshiaddict_SI thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi, i had the same question and got my answer here. Thanks 

Yes this feature has been disabled. 

We will bring it back with the option to Allow All / Buddies Only / Disallow other members to view their MyPost page.