Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Daaaamn, people really dislike PC a lot here, huh? Come out with it, ya’ll hated that SRK had an affair with her.😆Fake or not, botox or not, I think she’s done way more for South Asians in Hollywood than anyone that came before her. As for her speaking out, always helps knowing which side your bread is buttered on. Basic business sense.

Nah, I hate her coz she moans, groans, gasps and huffs a lot. Nothing to do with SRK. 😆

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nah, I hate her coz she moans, groans, gasps and huffs a lot. Nothing to do with SRK. 😆

Moaning, groaning and gasping and still nothing to with SRK? Are you sure? 👀😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Moaning, groaning and gasping and still nothing to with SRK? Are you sure? 👀😆

I’ve disliked her since she debuted. So nope! Also SRK has nothing to do with her shexy shexy sari. That’s all on her. 🥲

Tell me about those melodramatic huffs and puffs. Can you hear em from there? 😆

Quantico chopra priyanka GIF - Find on GIFER

☼˙ ˖✶ ddlovatosrps. — &&. priyanka chopra gif hunt ↳ Under the cut, you...

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Tell me about those melodramatic huffs and puffs. Can you hear em from there? 😆

Quantico chopra priyanka GIF - Find on GIFER

☼˙ ˖✶ ddlovatosrps. — &&. priyanka chopra gif hunt ↳ Under the cut, you...

Wow, these gifs are triggering my anger. I’m purchasing this. Would you like one? 😌🔫

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I’ve disliked her since she debuted. So nope! Also SRK has nothing to do with her shexy shexy sari. That’s all on her. 🥲

I thought she was pretty good in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF67RrYHBmI&ab_channel=TipsOfficial

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

What fake marriage?what reason did she give for surrogacy?

Priyanka never gave a reason for why they chose to have a baby via surrogacy and honestly it’s no one’s business. Everyone’s believing a Daily Mail article like it’s the gospel truth that mentioned Priyanka and Nick didn’t have time to consummate which is bs because they were together throughout most of the pandemic, especially 2020, and now when they’re taking care of their newborn. They may have had trouble having a kid, Priyanka may have gained weight due to fertility treatments or Nick’s diabetes might have effected his fertility. No one knows but unfortunately people have a lot to say about celebrities personal matters and believe even the most garbage sources like the Daily Mail when it fits the narrative they have about a person. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I can only watch the first 10 seconds before I start squinting my eyes to blur the trauma away. Here’s another heavy breather. First 2 minutes is promoting asthma. 😌🔫

https://youtu.be/r4QnmrtiDGI

Surrogacy is not stupid and arrogant to me. If anything, hating on her for surrogacy of all reasons seems incredibly shallow. And since when does rich people taking “shortcuts” surprise us? If I were rich, I’d probably take a private jet everywhere. Is it good for the environment? No. Does it make me snobbish and shallow? Probably to the people that can’t afford my private jet.😆

If you think she’s not in good shape now, you’d only be here talking about her struggle to get back in to shape even more if she did gain baby weight. I swear, women can never win lol we obviously have differing views on the subject of surrogacy so probs best to agree to disagree as you said.

PR articles plainly stating that Nick and PC were too busy to have s3x and make babies was ridiculous though. That their PR could be dumb enough to come up with a see-through bogus like that..... and secondly, to even assume that PC opting for surrogacy needed any explaining from her side at all, were both utterly absurd. Whatever happened to being unapologetically herself and owning her decisions without answering anyone. 🤷‍♀️

Wow, these gifs are triggering my anger. I’m purchasing this. Would you like one? 😌🔫

😆😆 I didn't know that a screaming vase existed! I should probably get one for my work desk since they look like they can pass off as a normal vase. 😆

I was a noob and have been making do with stress balls.