Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I can only watch the first 10 seconds before I start squinting my eyes to blur the trauma away. Here’s another heavy breather. First 2 minutes is promoting asthma. 😌🔫

https://youtu.be/r4QnmrtiDGI

That's not too bad, the worst they would've suffered is hyperventilation when shooting that song, Akshay on the other hand, the man probably got a boner whilst filming that song. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

That's not too bad, the worst they would've suffered is hyperventilation when shooting that song, Akshay on the other hand, the man probably got a boner whilst filming that song. 

This will treat his ahem. 😆

https://youtu.be/BZTjn7Zb1l8

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The marriage being fake is pure speculation probably because no one really saw her dating Nick. May or may not be true. 

She said in a statement that due to their busy schedules her and Nick chose surrogacy. Reality is her age probably made it difficult for her to get pregnant but she didn’t want to say that. Instead she’s letting the world know that she can’t take a year off to get pregnant so she’s paying someone else to do it for her.  All she had to do was shut up and not give an explanation and no one would have even blinked. But no, she had to make sure people knew it wasn’t about her age or other potential medical issues. 

@bold… Priyanka never said that. They never gave a reason for choosing surrogacy. A publication known to lie about celebrities, especially people that have some association with Meghan Markle, mentioned that as the reason.

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

PR articles plainly stating that Nick and PC were too busy to have s3x and make babies was ridiculous though. That their PR could be dumb enough to come up with a see-through bogus like that..... and secondly, to even assume that PC opting for surrogacy needed any explaining from her side at all, were both utterly absurd. Whatever happened to being unapologetically herself and owning her decisions without answering anyone. 🤷‍♀️

Who said it was their PR? One Daily Mail article mentioned that bullshit

BollyPC thumbnail

Anyways people hating on Priyanka isn’t anything new, it’s been happening since she won Miss World. She’s just made people butthurt for 22 years and counting. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

PR articles plainly stating that Nick and PC were too busy to have s3x and make babies was ridiculous though. That their PR could be dumb enough to come up with a see-through bogus like that..... and secondly, to even assume that PC opting for surrogacy needed any explaining from her side at all, were both utterly absurd. Whatever happened to being unapologetically herself and owning her decisions without answering anyone. 🤷‍♀️

LOL I need to see these articles.😐but at the same time, honestly I wouldn’t even bat an eye at such a headline. She was shooting in London for quite a long while whilst Nick was in the States no? Hollywood couples are probably apart a lot. Maybe the cycle doesn’t always sync lol the girl gave an explanation about a busy schedule, is it really that deep?

ETA: Is the alleged PR here Daily Mail? C’mon it’s a freakin’ notorious tabloid, you’ve got to be kidding me!

Edited by sev.puri - 2 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
JayaBachan thumbnail

LMAO. Mission accomplished. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LMAO. Mission accomplished. 

smiley42

Chaudivin ka chaand ho... yah aftaab ho....

Animated GIF

Jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam....

921 Lajawab Tohfa Premium Quality Fine Grains Export Quality Basmati Rice - 5 Kg

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

smiley42

Chaudivin ka chaand ho... yah aftaab ho....

Animated GIF

Jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam....

921 Lajawab Tohfa Premium Quality Fine Grains Export Quality Basmati Rice - 5 Kg

Oh teri! 

HAHAHAHAH this is so good! 

You even got Aishwarya blushing 

and gasping 

and breathing heavily