Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: abcxyz12

RajKumar Rao, who played a terrorist in the movie omerta also said he went into a darkphase while doing the movie. (Ranveer and rajkumar rao discussed about this in roundtable with rajeev)

I dont understand why there is so much discussion and criticism about this. Each person's emotional quotient is obviously different. They will be effected by the same situation in different levels. One might not be effected, while other may be deeply effected. Each to their own.

Also Randeep Hooda, for Highway.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Ranveer thoda phekta hai and his statements should be taken with a grain of salt but there can be different methods of approaching a role. An actor could be perfectly okay after a difficult shot and another actor could find it extremely tough to snap out of it.

Maybe this guy found it easy to slip in and out of his role but that need not be necessarily true for all.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

smiley37 Please look more into Kapoors and Bhatts before giving lectures about drugs 

Same applies to you smiley17

Bleue thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Which 3??smiley3

Also people calling Ranbir a cheater forget that Deepika also cheated on her then BF to be with Bira...

He said in in earlier interviews how he dated 3 ladies at the same and how their IQs were lower lol probably wanted to showcase himself as sort of casanova which backfired smiley36

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I agree. One of Ranveer’s weaker performances and I was actually a Ranveer fan when I watched this at the theater. It was still 2018 and I was still a moron. Kya karsakte hain.

Ranveer’s best work is Lootera. I know Sonakshi took away all the glory but he was pretty darn fantastic in it, as well. He needs to get back to acting instead of theatrics. 

ah lootera is a gem movie need to watch again 

Originally posted by: Bleue

He said in in earlier interviews how he dated 3 ladies at the same and how their IQs were lower lol probably wanted to showcase himself as sort of casanova which backfired smiley36

Oh wow.....Ranveer is a cheater and misogynist all in one.....perfect package....smiley20...Remember the ad where he is carrying a girl on his shoulder and the caption said...taking my work home....smiley29

Ye toh hum Bira fans ki itni shraddha nahi hai....ki roz ten threads open karein on Veeru...warna we can also open 10 threads on Veeru and Deepu everyday....smiley36

Personally.....I hate opening threads anyways.....unless I really have too...smiley36

Bleue thumbnail

Oh wow.....Ranveer is a cheater and misogynist all in one.....perfect package....smiley20...Remember the ad where he is carrying a girl on his shoulder and the caption said...taking my work home....smiley29

Ye toh hum Bira fans ki itni shraddha nahi hai....ki roz ten threads open karein on Veeru...warna we can also open 10 threads on Veeru and Deepu everyday....smiley36

Personally.....I hate opening threads anyways.....unless I really have too...smiley36

Same. Don't have the time or the patience smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That ad was quite vanila compared to this one.. 

Eros aur is bande ko itne bhar bhar ke gaaliyaan padi thi na, kya bataaun??

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

That ad was quite vanila compared to this one.. 

Eros aur is bande ko itne bhar bhar ke gaaliyaan padi thi na, kya bataaun??

It’s vulgar and Eros has to be rightfully bashed for crap like this but how is Ranveer to be blamed for this? I remember they had such vulgar ads featuring various actors like Katrina, Salman and others as well and had to issue an apology and pull them down after a public outrage. But how are the actors responsible for what the Eros did?

This was another and featuring a clip fom Katrina’s movie. Can anyone in their right mind believe that she gave her consent for it?

https://x.com/KanganaTeam/status/1319148031959158785

Once the actors are done acting in a movie, unless they are the producers themselves, they don’t have much do with what happens to the reels that they shot for. It’s entirely the producers’ intellectual property and they can use it in whichever way they please.

Edited by loginidran - 1 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loginidran

It’s vulgar and Eros has to be rightfully bashed for crap like this but how is Ranveer to be blamed for this? I remember they had such vulgar ads featuring various actors like Katrina, Salman and others as well and had to issue an apology and pull them down after a public outrage. But how are the actors responsible for what the Eros did?

Exactly, the tweet is from erosnow, not the actors, so they are not to blame. Same with ranveers ad, it was the ad makers who added that tagline 'taking my work home' to the poster, not ranveer. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago