Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Joannna

Not fair . Coz Meghan Markle has been through shit from the British press and royal family . Brown women go through horrible stuff. Even till today class system exists in Britain . 

well meghan should hv thought it through. She wasnt a child.She was a 37 yr old colg educated divorced social media active actress  She was too old and too educated and too experienced to pretend she had no idea what she was getting into. Class system exists everywhere.

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

Kangana is not fake. She says it as it is. Even Ranbir and Katrina are not fake in my opinion. 

I think kangana is a huge hypocrite and only says what is convenient for her

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I really don’t care for SRK. At all. I dislike DP and PC both for the same reasons. Fake fakity fake 

But like..most of Bollywood is fake? Big B’s new face is as fake as his family man image. Shilpa Shetty’s love for her husband is probably fake. Half of Bollywood’s feelings for their costars are probably fake lol I dunno, maybe it’s just me but I’d probably pick PC’s fakeness over Sonam/Ananya’s obnoxiousness. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sev.puri

But like..most of Bollywood is fake? Big B’s new face is as fake as his family man image. Shilpa Shetty’s love for her husband is probably fake. Half of Bollywood’s feelings for their costars are probably fake lol I dunno, maybe it’s just me but I’d probably pick PC’s fakeness over Sonam/Ananya’s obnoxiousness. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

I don’t like faux libs in the US at all so I have a special dislike reserved for PC

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

NDTV a fraud reporting about frauds oh d irony 🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

PC is quite fake. Dislike is understandable.
And SRk fans ka dislike bhi thik hai. Expected. 

But lot of these hate also comes from other places. Jai Hind bola tha ek baar. Padosiyo ka toh tabse rona chal raha hai. 🤣
Meltdown is hilarious at this point. 

Ya PC supported Indian army n india being in bw , said jai hind too . how how how 😭 

Edited by Medha_Sree - 2 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What fake marriage?what reason did she give for surrogacy?

Originally posted by: -PD-

PC is fake.. from fake marriage to her so called reasons for surrogacy... She tries to gain publicity from everything but looks her marriage and baby gave her more negative publicity than positive.. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crispsy

1. She slept with SRK

2. She got married to SRK secretly and owns property in Dubai. 

This would work if she was hated by only SRK fans. But I think a lot of people dislike her. I definitely went through a phase of being an SRK hater and I still hated PC too for reasons other than SRK. I just mocked her for sticking her pinky in SRK’s pocket 😆.  

I remember when she first moved to LA for Quantico she posted a picture of herself shopping at the produce department of a grocery store and captioned it something like she’s never seen so many fruits and she didn’t know what to pick 🙄. She’s from India, one of the largest producer of fruits in the world. It’s stupid fake things like this that makes people troll her. There have been discrepancies about her time in the U.S. as an exchange student. She claimed her nose was original on The View. She complained about lack of roles for brown people in Hollywood but had no problems using a prosthetic to play a northeast Indian Mary Kim. Her statement about why she chose surrogacy was all sorts of wrong. I’m surprised she hasn’t received more backlash for that. As a non Indian I try not to get into political discussions about India here, but there’s a lot of tension (putting it very mildly) between pro Modi groups and minorities in India these days. So when she chooses not to use her platform to address the issues within India but says something about other parts of the world it’s hard for people to take her seriously.  

I don't know what I find more cringeworthy between this clip and the other one back in 2016 where she's urging Americans to exercise their right to vote. 

Why couldn't she just say something simple like a normal person to show her support for Ukraine? 

Why does it always, ALWAYS have to be a high voltage, 500 watt "appeal" that easily makes people's ears bleed with pure cringe?

THIS IS MY DIRECT APPEAL FROM ME TO THE WORLD LEADERS, DO SOMETHING. 😵

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

What fake marriage?what reason did she give for surrogacy?

The marriage being fake is pure speculation probably because no one really saw her dating Nick. May or may not be true. 

She said in a statement that due to their busy schedules her and Nick chose surrogacy. Reality is her age probably made it difficult for her to get pregnant but she didn’t want to say that. Instead she’s letting the world know that she can’t take a year off to get pregnant so she’s paying someone else to do it for her.  All she had to do was shut up and not give an explanation and no one would have even blinked. But no, she had to make sure people knew it wasn’t about her age or other potential medical issues.