Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Amnu you stand correct in your point. 

And I also wants to add, what if it's Abhimanyu who knew that his brother is evil and good only when things goes his way but (let's imagine Akshara is marrying that brother) and he keeps quiet. Is it morally right? No? 

They both have done blunders but all the blame will fall on Abhi's head because we have over used the term toxic for male leads. 

He had respected her NO even when he knew it's lie but he is not right when he reminds her that? And it's okay for Akshara to taunt him for marrying Aarohi? Did not she had a hand in pushing it ? 

Like I have I said in all my post, Abhimanyu was unconscious yet his first question was where is Akshara ? Would it be realistic if he knew it was her who saved him? And everyone ask why did he believeed Aarohi? Guys that girl is Akshara sister... Agar meri behen bole ki main ghar chali gayi toh bhai, koi bhi insaan believe karega ki main chali gayi. We were taught that when you are leaving a venue nd u had come with a company or you know someone from that place then tell them and leave. Bhai Main party mein jaati hun toh jaate waqt aunty logo ko bolti hun ki main nikal rahi hu yaha par uski behen par shak karta toh bolte why there is no realism in the story? 

And if Akshara sacrificed for her family... Why is Abhimanyu sacrifice is taken as his ego and two timing? Akshara was emotionally fooled by her sister where as Abhimanyu mother fell sick and she wanted him married and it was Aarohi who was her choice. Why would he go against her? He asked his father he is ready to marry anyone... What's his fault if they chose Aarohi? He could have stopped it? Yes. Will the story move forward? No! 

Many people married to fulfil these wishes and it still happens. 

They both are fools but if we are going to cry only about one fool then that makes us a fool 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Amnu this pushes me into my Dreamland again 🤪

What kind of romance are we getting tashan Or all mushy romance 

A combination of both cos Akshu gives as good as she gets. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Amnu this pushes me into my Dreamland again 🤪

What kind of romance are we getting tashan Or all mushy romance 

both ..🤣

They are stubborn so I'm  definitely expecting tashan romance more.. 🤪

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe bhi episode chota karne k chakkar mein kandh kar diya

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So true.....I m satisfied with your words....u know mother is mother...no one is above mother.......maa k liyeah log jaan dete hai....yaha toh shaadi ki baat hai

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Thankx God..🤞🤗

Initially even I thought Manish will bring  a guy.. Not going to lie but I was so looking forward for jealous Abhi😆

Not anymore Abhi frustation and emotional breakdown is too much ..poor guy...🥺

I know right. He is broken beyond measures 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I'm excited 😍😍😍

The intensity and chemistry they have is clearly visible in scenes. 

They look cute in bickering scenes but today intensity in dream sequence proves we will have great scenes even if they fight on something and then take care of each other. 

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Amnu you stand correct in your point. 

And I also wants to add, what if it's Abhimanyu who knew that his brother is evil and good only when things goes his way but (let's imagine Akshara is marrying that brother) and he keeps quiet. Is it morally right? No? Then he would be called names, that he is letting her enter a hell knowingly for the sake of his brother

They both have done blunders but all the blame will fall on Abhi's head because we have over used the term toxic for male leads. My point is they are both responsible for their actions. 

He had respected her NO even when he knew it's lie but he is not right when he reminds her that? And it's okay for Akshara to taunt him for marrying Aarohi? Did not she had a hand in pushing it ? Thank you, she is getting what she wants. She has pushed for this wedding, advocated for this wedding. Why the hate for Abhimanyu only?

Like I have I said in all my post, Abhimanyu was unconscious yet his first question was where is Akshara ?Always Akshara first for him and yet he does not deserve her?  Would it be realistic if he knew it was her who saved him? And everyone ask why did he believeed Aarohi? Guys that girl is Akshara sister... Agar meri behen bole ki main ghar chali gayi toh bhai, koi bhi insaan believe karega ki main chali gayi. We were taught that when you are leaving a venue nd u had come with a company or you know someone from that place then tell them and leave. Bhai Main party mein jaati hun toh jaate waqt aunty logo ko bolti hun ki main nikal rahi hu yaha par uski behen par shak karta toh bolte why there is no realism in the story? 

And if Akshara sacrificed for her family... Why is Abhimanyu sacrifice is taken as his ego and two timing? Thank you my point exactly Akshara was emotionally fooled by her sister where as Abhimanyu mother fell sick and she wanted him married and it was Aarohi who was her choice. Why would he go against her? He asked his father he is ready to marry anyone... What's his fault if they chose Aarohi? He could have stopped it? Yes. Will the story move forward? No! 

Many people married to fulfil these wishes and it still happens. 

They both are fools but if we are going to cry only about one fool then that makes us a fool 

Thank you so much Noor I could not have said it better. Even after all this, he puts her first. How many times he had moved on from her lies and given her another chance to break that faith and his heart again. So the man decides to do something for his mother and himself and all of sudden he is selfish, egoistic and underserving?  

Originally posted by: Prachi1967

So true.....I m satisfied with your words....u know mother is mother...no one is above mother.......maa k liyeah log jaan dete hai....yaha toh shaadi ki baat hai

yes, he is doing it for his mother, plain and simple. how is his sacrifice less than hers?

Originally posted by: rittika

He already is ❤️❤️

their jodi is rocking

These two set the screen on fire, don't even need words for that!