Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Why no thread for today? 

Chalo isko hi bana dete hai. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail

Arman bahut rota hai yaar……and saw registered marriage certificate in a deal wali shadi for the first time.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok so Armaans dadi ka test fail is because he didn't realize he had his  marriage certificate with Abhira stuck along with law degree. Dadi says he chose Abhira over family when he got married without telling her. She says cant tell you to leave your zimmedari but she's musibat and so its my farz to throw her out and for farz you need to leave too. 

Manoj is saying I'm not surprised about her decision. 

Manisha defends Abhira. 

Kajal says don't want Armaan to go. 

Fufa says let him go , others will get importance in firm

Krish is angry that Fufa is talking like this. 

Charu is also speaking today. Wow. Suddenly she has grown a spine. 

Manisha strongly defends Abhira and tells off Kajal and Sanjay strongly. She calls him out for being insensitive. 

Madhav and Vidya watch. Goenkas ko Ruhi neh broadcast kiya and I ffded their pointless discussion. 

Armaan is still trying to coax dadi but she locks door. 

He starts trying to break the door but Abhira stops him. 

Family is watching mutely. 

And ultimately they all run to stop him. 

Abhira takes Vidya Madhav aside and tells them that they are his parents. Abhira stands up for Armaan to them. Says no one has apnaoed him. Vidya gets angry at Abhira saying its her fault. But Abhira says then I can be punished but she points out that if it was Charu, krish etc etc they wouldn't be sent out. Vidya claims every kid is equal. She emotionally tells them to khao her kasam and she points out they treat him as sautela. She shows them that he values them but they may not be important to him. Abhira implores them to support their beta and speak the F up. She shows them a mirror saying is fear of dadi more than love for Armaan. And then walks off. 

Meanwhile of ALL the people Ruhi is doing Armaan consolation. All the others have disappeared. And as always he starts venting his feelings to Ruhi. Ruhi says I know your family is important, that's why you sacrificed our love. Ruhi starts her manipulation. Armaan breaks down in front of Ruhi. She's holding his hand and manipulating him to dump Abhira. And Armaan plays dumb as if he does not know Ruhis intentions. 

Abhira hears Ruhis "advice" to Armaan. 

Vidya tries to coax Kaveri. 

Abhira looks at an empty frame where she wanted to put her and Armaans photo and he is looking at his family photo. Abhira tells Armaan in her light hearted way tells him to dump her just as Ruhi advised and he can stay with family. 

Precap is same. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh matlab Aaj bhi roohi ne armaan ko sambhal smiley32 bhai jaate jaate toh kuch acha sa scene abhimaan ka deta .. lekin nhi dikhana unhe Jeth bhabhi hi hai .smiley29

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Arman bahut rota hai yaar……and saw registered marriage certificate in a deal wali shadi for the first time.

Yaar armaan hamesha rota hai smiley36 isme neya kya hai 

Armaan rotaman hai ..smiley6

Pinecone thumbnail

i dunno man. i'm so frustrated

On screen cringe toh inn offscreen nibba nibbi ko nikalne seh bhi nahi change hoga lagta hai.

priyabehera thumbnail

Me iss wala armaan ko Miss krne wali hoon bahut smiley38....

Pinecone thumbnail

i'll miss his chemistry with Sam but as such Armaan is still not getting a better arc. Why cant he ever go CRY ALONE?!

Why is it always Ruhi consoling him

Pura khandaan has left him alone and only Ruhi sticks around and NO ONE cares about that. 

Manisha ko kya hua. Why cant she console Armaan. Why not cousins. Why not show Charu tell Armaan- I did everything, I'll go confess so that you and bhabhi can stay. Like c'mon girl! Sanjay ko aankhein dikhaane ke bajaye go console your brother.