YRKKH 2nd December 2023 - Synopsis Hub and Other Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Mubarak Ho Tumko Ye Shaadi Tumhari

Sadaa Khush Raho Tum Dua Hai Hamari smiley40

IMG_2067.jpeg

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So my babe got shot smiley19

IMG_2061.jpeg

And is now on her deathbed smiley38

IMG_2064.jpeg 

Gonna make a special sad post for my favourite Akshu when the time comes smiley28

Although I don’t quite understand why her ‘last wish’ would be for her independent daughter to marry her student..

Aur hospital mein kon shaadi karta hai bhai! 

At least Sairat’s wedding was more grand and realistic unlike this joke!

IMG_2069.jpeg

Ps: I seriously want to know whether that uncle will be the next Usha Maushi living in Poddar House?

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This whole thing looks so weird. It doesn’t make sense for Akshara to ask Armaan to marry Abhira. She could’ve simply just asked him to protect her. Maybe Abhira could’ve lived in the Poddar house and slowly fall in love with Armaan. 2024 is almost here and we still have TV shows about forced relationships. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

As much as Akshara's character was ruined,its sad that she is dying.She lost so many people in her life and all her life she was blamed for any death that happened but now she will be free from all accusations.Anyways glad she is rather dying infront of Armaan and Abheera instead of pathetic Goenka's who didnt even contact her when she was pregnant and had lost her young son n fiance and ironically their another granddaughter is dying n Goenka's doesn't even know about it..What a sad state of affair that they r happily marrying off Ruhi while Akshara is on her death bed.But forcing her independent daughter to marry Armaan was such a bad move ? We r almost in 2024 and such crap things r shown ? Are we still living in 80's or 90's ?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ikr! Maybe she was afraid Yuvraj would return if Armaan didn’t marry. But my only question was if, she should have asked Armaan if he had a girlfriend already smiley44 What if he liked someone else and even told his family already. 

Wow! Gen4 leads will be marrying in hospital  smiley42 what a unique location. Where will they get a priest, sindoor and mangalasutra from in such a short time? 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Roohi ka woh dost jisne roohi ka brainwash kia tha wahi wala dost ,roohi ko bolti hai ,tum stupid ho smiley36 lekin tum meri stupid ho , LoL 😂 meri mano tum dono stupid ho ,

Phir bhi roohi ki stupid dost mein itni akal hai ussne kaha ki tum Rohit se shadi kar ke uska sath bhi galat kr rehi ho , lekin roohi toh roohi hai bol rehi thi Rohit se shadi kar ke ,me aapne pyar ke pass toh rahungi,itna toh mein deserve krti hoon badi mom 

priyabehera thumbnail

Haan jab armaan ne police ko pucha ki yuvraj kanha hai toh police ne kaha hame nhi pata ,toh woh lockup me tha usse jail mein forward hi nhi kia , yuvraj ne Siren ki aawaj se bhi nhi dora ,smiley19 toh usse aise hi choda tha police ne ,kyu ki woh MLA ka beta hai ,uska  bail Tak nhi hua ,kuch bhi kro tumhe saza nhi hoga ,kyu ki baap MLA hai ...

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Mubarak Ho Tumko Ye Shaadi Tumhari

Sadaa Khush Raho Tum Dua Hai Hamari smiley40

IMG_2067.jpeg

Iss shadi me Rohit ko chod ke koi khus nhi hai ,aur agar yeh ghum ki tarah hoga ,toh Rohit ka dil bhi tootega,,woh bhi nuptial night me smiley36 bichara....