Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The Episode of Silent Love- December 25, 2021

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Here I am again, against my better judgment when I should be writing the TS. I promise this time I will keep it short.

Abhimanyu and Akshara did not say a single word to each other in today's episode, not even in the dream sequence. Yet, they somehow managed to convey all the emotions. So here is my interpretation of their silent conversation today. 

When he started the Aarti for Ganesh Pooja, he turned to look at Akhsu as if saying, "Here we go my love," As if giving her one more chance to stop him, accept him. With Gaja Nana in the BGM he taunted her again looking sideways to her one more time. Akshara noticed, understood and not being able to take the pain just closed her eyes. 

When he saw Akshara's name on the card, he turned to her saying, "Take the hint my love, even god wants us together."

He takes her name in his hand, wanting to keep it with him just like he wants to keep her with him forever and she snatched it out of his hand just like she always breaks his heart. 

He is so angry at her yet, he protected her wish and wished that her wish comes true. And then everyone wonders why is he my favorite.

And that "Meri Jaan, meri toh shaadi karva rahi ho, lekin apna socha hai?" That look on Akshara's face was priceless. Am I sensing a future track after the truth reveal? Mujshe Dosti Korege way- he will demand that she marry someone else too in the same mandap for he will leave aarohi standing alone on mandap. Why should he sacrifice alone?

And that dream sequence is something I can not get over. There was not a single emotion that was not portrayed there. UFF! My heart softened for Akshu a little bit today. The bracelet is back with Abhimanyu. I really wish that he had caught her snooping in his room. 

Lets see what tomorrow brings, My babies did ganesh sthapana for their wedding. 

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Amnu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Their silence speak thousands of word today 

When he said meri jaan πŸ₯Ίβ€ 

It was emotional dream 

Both are yearning and the was Abhi conveyed his heart showing her room ❀❀😭😭

They did sthapna together 

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode 

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Amnu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Their silence speak thousands of word today 

When he said meri jaan πŸ₯Ίβ€ 

It was emotional dream 

Both are yearning and the was Abhi conveyed his heart showing her room ❀❀😭😭

They did sthapna together 

Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode 

Zenab, what I liked the most about that dream sequence is that it was Akshara's dream. It is good to know that she realizes that she is putting him through a wringer and she knows what she is losing out on. 

Tomorrow Abhi will rock and roll. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Zenab, what I liked the most about that dream sequence is that it was Akshara's dream. It is good to know that she realizes that she is putting him through a wringer and she knows what she is losing out on. 

Tomorrow Abhi will rock and roll. 

Exactly she has realized what things she is going to lose. Yess that will be most awaited scene for tomorrow's episode 😍

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Here I am again, against my better judgment when I should be writing the TS. I promise this time I will keep it short.

Abhimanyu and Akshara did not say a single word to each other in today's episode, not even in the dream sequence. Yet, they somehow managed to convey all the emotions. So here is my interpretation of their silent conversation today. 

When he started the Aarti for Ganesh Pooja, he turned to look at Akhsu as if saying, "Here we go my love," As if giving her one more chance to stop him, accept him. With Gaja Nana in the BGM he taunted her again looking sideways to her one more time. Akshara noticed, understood and not being able to take the pain just closed her eyes. 

When he saw Akshara's name on the card, he turned to her saying, "Take the hint my love, even god wants us together."

He takes her name in his hand, wanting to keep it with him just like he wants to keep her with him forever and she snatched it out of his hand just like she always breaks his heart. 

He is so angry at her yet, he protected her wish and wished that her wish comes true. And then everyone wonders why is he my favorite.

And that "Meri Jaan, meri toh shaadi karva rahi ho, lekin apna socha hai?" That look on Akshara's face was priceless. Am I sensing a future track after the truth reveal? Mujshe Dosti Korege way- he will demand that she marry someone else too in the same mandap for he will leave aarohi standing alone on mandap. Why should he sacrifice alone?

And that dream sequence is something I can not get over. There was not a single emotion that was not portrayed there. UFF! My heart softened for Akshu a little bit today. The bracelet is back with Abhimanyu. I really wish that he had caught her snooping in his room. 

Lets see what tomorrow brings, My babies did ganesh sthapana for their wedding. 

beautiful!!! aap ka lekhan bhi and aaj ka episode bhi...❀️

@ Bold: ho sakta hai....It will be fun πŸ˜‚

he is so protective for her...saari duniya se lad jaaye...and she knows it.....❀️

Originally posted by: India_TV

beautiful!!! aap ka lekhan bhi and aaj ka episode bhi...❀️

@ Bold: ho sakta hai....It will be fun πŸ˜‚

he is so protective for her...saari duniya se lad jaaye...and she knows it.....❀️

I mean the girl finally has who stands up for her and she wants to be tyaag ki devi

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

I mean the girl finally has who stands up for her and she wants to be tyaag ki devi

its her love for her family and selflessness that is deep rooted...

Originally posted by: India_TV

its her love for her family and selflessness that is deep rooted...

What good is her selflessness to anyone. She is not doing anyone any favors. Abhi will  always love her and she him in turn these two can't assure Aarohi's happiness.

When Arjun at the beginning of the battle refused to fight as it was his family he was fighting against Krishna has said to him that Arjun's sacrifice will bring more destruction than the betterment of the people. A sacrifice that does not benefit the people around you is not a sacrifice but your own selfishness, especially when you have the ability to make things better for everyone. 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Blues yaar i actually cried with them today. Hc made me cry!! Did you see his face!!!! He was holding back throughout until they both laid on his bed and let the tears fall freely. The dream was os besutiful. 

I also loved that paper wala scene where akshu tries to snatch it away and he doesnt lrt her for a long time. It was so cute

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Blues yaar i actually cried with them today. Hc made me cry!! Did you see his face!!!! He was holding back throughout until they both laid on his bed and let the tears fall freely. The dream was os besutiful. 

I also loved that paper wala scene where akshu tries to snatch it away and he doesnt lrt her for a long time. It was so cute

RituπŸ€—

HC was fabulous today. He made me want to go give Abhimanyu a hug and tell him that don't worry Mere Handsome, everything will be fine. Glad to know that I was not the only one who was choked watching that Dream sequence.