Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

@ bold yeh kab hua ??? I didn’t see that dialogue.

Oh God is saw the episode in a hurry that I could not even catch the nuances😭

I will go see one more time and come

There was an extended message for Manjari from Abhimanyu but Akshara for a moment that It was him talking to her. 

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Photo aayi per pandit ji nahi aayeah...ab toh gudal ka tel bhi aayega....

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I had initially thought Manish would bring a guy for Akshara but with truth revelation promo I doubt that will happen 

Thankx God..🤞🤗

Initially even I thought Manish will bring  a guy.. Not going to lie but I was so looking forward for jealous Abhi😆

Not anymore Abhi frustation and emotional breakdown is too much ..poor guy...🥺

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Both are put in same emotional blackmail by their loved ones. So they agreed to do it for them. Manjari has to see what her son wants not what Harsh wants. Abhira love is there in hearts and time and again it's shown to all of us but family are stupids to take it.If it was different girl Ak could have ran to chose him so they put Arohi through Manjari. So if truth is out also both can understand their situations were similar. There is no scope of bashing each other. Arohi has to back out amidst of all these and if Abhi exposes truth of Arohi , Ak truth should come out that she loves him orelse he will go in flow . That adoption paper in between files has to do some magic orekse Arohi wont back out. Let her throw him thinking he is adopted one or let him be adopted one as Manjari is all of lies till now. Abhis trust on his mom will break this way. 

Both of them are in for an awakening as far as their families are concerned. They are both in difficult situations and trying to make the best of their circumstances. Abhimanyu is just now having her own up to her actions

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I am still here, Raita Faila Diya Maine Aaj. 

Matlab?

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Abhimanyu said meri jaan to Akshara?? This has my whole heart! 

he said that to his mother, humari kismat itni achi nahi hai!

Originally posted by: Prachi1967

I like jijaji in white 🤍

JiJa ji looks really hot in white!

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

OMG I was trying to avoid this conversation for a week now. Shit! Here we go!

I do not understand that why is it Abhimanyu's responsibility to understand? He has done possibly everything for her. He still even after everything protects and defends her at every moment. He has fought for her and with her for her. He has anger issues, yes. He is impulsive yes, But Akshara is also not perfect. She is easily emotionally fooled by Aarohi, which is not good quality. What good is coming out of this sacrifice? Akshara has to take responsibility for her actions, it can not always be either Aarohi's,Abhi's or Family's fault. She making those decisions. She is choosing to be quiet. She has to take the onus for that decision. 

When she takes the decision to break his heart for the sake of her family she is right but when he agrees to marry Aarohi for his mom he is wrong just because it's her sister? His mother whom he loves a lot wants her to marry Aarohi so why does that make him wrong because it makes Akshara's heart hurt. Well, when she refused him it hurt his heart too. 

Wait for a second and back up a little, Akshara wants them married. She wants Abhimanyu to marry Aarohi, according to her, they are perfect for each other. 

I personally believe in equality in relationships and taking responsibility for your actions. They are both wrong or they are both right. The blame falls equally on both of them so please stop bashing one of them. 

This is my raita

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 2 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Same here, I an loving each and every phase of their lovestory

Both are wrong both are right in their own ways . But I love it

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ek baat samaj nhi aayi kal ke sbb/sbs segment mein card jalta hua dikhaya tha bt aaj epi mein card nhi jala