Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I could understand due to too much turmoil offscreen they couldn't execute holi episode well but this episode to say was the weakest.. they could have taken time and executed it well..i was so excited but Except for Armaans entry I dint like anything else in the episode.. 

1) remove Armaan's glasses. 

2) show only new armaan and his bond with others so that we can get used to him

3) an what disaster recipe.. Making ruhi and abhira drunk.. Eww.. 

4) I couldn't imagine Ruhi doing all that... She was someone who wanted to always look good before others.. Why would she put herself in an awkward situation.. Tomorrow both are going to embarrass themselves.. 

5) repeating point 2, show us armaan more.. His bonding with others more.. Don't show only others.. We are unable to connect with new people.. 😠😠

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I don’t think it was flop smiley36 they would have never given Armaan so much attention and arranged for music and over the top performances if it wasn’t needed . Gen4 is actually getting a Rishta treatment now .

They showed his bond with cousins and little with Dadisa , can’t show everything of past 5 months in a 20 min episode na smiley36

About drunk Ruhi and Abhira, they’re teasing audiences about much awaited reveals , about time EMA truth gets revealed, I hope it’s not just a click bait .

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Glad you took everything in positive note 😁 mujhe laga it will be full of armaan filled episode.. Lekin it was idhaar udhaar.. Hardly 5-6 mins he came.. Okay let me wait 😞

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was an entry scene for both of them. Tho Thoda tho time dena banta hai. They gave full song song to Armaan, Abhi Abhira and Roohi performance is left. RS holi hai. Lambi chalegi. 

It’s new for all. But imagine these ppl will have to continue with old story. They can’t just show Armaan have change of heart. Change of heart to hai. He did save Abhira saying our marriage is based on love. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Change of heart nahi chahiye tha mujhe...not rooting for abhimaan immediately.... Zyada armaan scenes chahiye tha bus.. Okay since you say it will go on for long time let me wait.. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Glad you took everything in positive note 😁 mujhe laga it will be full of armaan filled episode.. Lekin it was idhaar udhaar.. Hardly 5-6 mins he came.. Okay let me wait 😞

Sabar Rakho 

Tomorrow Armaan ka pidayi hogi smiley37

Holi episode is just started ....it will be fun tomorrow 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sabar Rakho 

Tomorrow Armaan ka pidayi hogi smiley37

Aisa kaya karny wala hai woh 😅

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Aisa kaya karny wala hai woh 😅

Intoxicated Ruhi announced the " She had a lover before marriage  with Rohit  , and it was Armaan her first love "

Dadiza was angry , showed her "fist" getting clutched smiley37smiley37

Ruhi opened the " Pandora box 📦" of secret 🙊 see the reactions 😆 of Poddars buy Abhira was drunk 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yeah I was wrong..yeah thank..s tomorrow seems to be so much fun .. as per BTS 🤣

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

I don’t think it was flop smiley36 they would have never given Armaan so much attention and arranged for music and over the top performances if it wasn’t needed . Gen4 is actually getting a Rishta treatment now .

They showed his bond with cousins and little with Dadisa , can’t show everything of past 5 months in a 20 min episode na smiley36

About drunk Ruhi and Abhira, they’re teasing audiences about much awaited reveals , about time EMA truth gets revealed, I hope it’s not just a click bait .

💯💯