The Episode of Silent Love- December 25, 2021 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Zenab78

They did pooja with AbhiRa's name on card so they edited coz that scene was symbolic in itself for AbhiRa's wedding. No need of burning card. 

yeah Zenab but Abhi tending to her wounds would have been such a treat to watch

I'm excited 😍😍😍

The intensity and chemistry they have is clearly visible in scenes. 

They look cute in bickering scenes but today intensity in dream sequence proves we will have great scenes even if they fight on something and then take care of each other. 

These two will love each other, fight with each other and cherish each other and make our hearts sway!

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

yeah Zenab but Abhi tending to her wounds would have been such a treat to watch

Yeh toh socha hi nahi mene 

Now I feel bad that they edited 😆

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

Amnu you stand correct in your point. 

And I also wants to add, what if it's Abhimanyu who knew that his brother is evil and good only when things goes his way but (let's imagine Akshara is marrying that brother) and he keeps quiet. Is it morally right? No? 

They both have done blunders but all the blame will fall on Abhi's head because we have over used the term toxic for male leads. 

He had respected her NO even when he knew it's lie but he is not right when he reminds her that? And it's okay for Akshara to taunt him for marrying Aarohi? Did not she had a hand in pushing it ? 

Like I have I said in all my post, Abhimanyu was unconscious yet his first question was where is Akshara ? Would it be realistic if he knew it was her who saved him? And everyone ask why did he believeed Aarohi? Guys that girl is Akshara sister... Agar meri behen bole ki main ghar chali gayi toh bhai, koi bhi insaan believe karega ki main chali gayi. We were taught that when you are leaving a venue nd u had come with a company or you know someone from that place then tell them and leave. Bhai Main party mein jaati hun toh jaate waqt aunty logo ko bolti hun ki main nikal rahi hu yaha par uski behen par shak karta toh bolte why there is no realism in the story? 

And if Akshara sacrificed for her family... Why is Abhimanyu sacrifice is taken as his ego and two timing? Akshara was emotionally fooled by her sister where as Abhimanyu mother fell sick and she wanted him married and it was Aarohi who was her choice. Why would he go against her? He asked his father he is ready to marry anyone... What's his fault if they chose Aarohi? He could have stopped it? Yes. Will the story move forward? No! 

Many people married to fulfil these wishes and it still happens. 

They both are fools but if we are going to cry only about one fool then that makes us a fool 

Noor those were some well put points. 

No one is perfect in this story and this what makes us to see them more and more again. 

During tilak time it wasn't abhi's fault to tell he loves akshara but within seconds he was Labeled as a two timer. 

Even when the truth about aarohi comes out the blame will still fall on abhi as a two timer and confused guy. 

Aarohi said to her family abhi too likes her who can guarantee abhi's words that he said to aarohi that he will always love akshu and despite knowing this aarohi agreed. The family will obviously support aarohi not abhi. 

If this time truth comes out abhi will be the target and i guess this is how it will unfold by akshu supporting abhi against her family. Leave about aarohi giving up on abhi. 

It's akshu fault too that her silence got them to this place and giving way for Aarohi's zidd. 

It's abhira story it's their fight for love. 

They did pooja with AbhiRa's name on card so they edited coz that scene was symbolic in itself for AbhiRa's wedding. No need of burning card. 

yeah ur write ...made first burning card then they did wind thing nd in precap also name change they show

Originally posted by rittika

truly dekho na back to back two beautiful episodes

more nd more beautiful episodes comes in future ...i think they will keep on showing abhira scenes till mrg so many

Yeh toh socha hi nahi mene 

Now I feel bad that they edited 😆

Main hoon na! Apni overactive imagination ke saath!

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

Thank you so much Noor I could not have said it better. Even after all this, he puts her first. How many times he had moved on from her lies and given her another chance to break that faith and his heart again. So the man decides to do something for his mother and himself and all of sudden he is selfish, egoistic and underserving?  

Exactly Amnu... I was tired of all the post... You know I was thinking to leave the forum if not for you guys because I think I was alone in thinking about Abhimanyu like that and I did not want to spoil my mood but then we guys met and had so much fun... So I decided to just stick to you guys. I don't even open threads now and you know when I scroll through YRKKH hts on twitter all I hear is how toxic this place has become. I wish I was on twitter to call those people to have fun with us. But I just wish they decided to come and know we are here too ❤️

Exactly nd Akshara have not given him a reason a single time. How was he supposed to know that Aarohi is emotionally manipulating her and that she is meri aaru mahan jaap? 

You know I have asked that question here and all I got back in reply is I would have bashed anyone if that would have been the case and I was like, my question is what if Abhimanyu pushed Akshara towards his evil brother but they ignored it and now I play ignore ignore to their threads. 

I get not everyone will like Abhimanyu but to call him names like - two timer, toxic, Kabir Singh is too much for me. 

To be honest, the no. of times Akshara has rejected Abhimanyu... One could have definitely let her become Bali ka bakra (like today) but he did not. He every nicely handled the situation and defended her. Bhai aisa Abhimanyu milta hai toh laa kar do mere ko... Tumhara pata nhi but I am going to be on the top of the world. 

Let him be the underserving one... The decision will lie in Akshara hand and agar hum deserve better ki baat kare toh everyone of us will never get married, fall in love because we deserve better. The question is who is ready to better for us. Abhimanyu do that for Akshara. And that's all that matters 

Aise episodes dekh ke din ban jaata hai😍😍

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

more nd more beautiful episodes comes in future ...i think they will keep on showing abhira scenes till mrg so many

Till then I have dream sequences to tide me over.