Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

The dream sequences are their escape A world where no one is pushing them to sacrifice thier love and thrust thier insecurities on them.

And they can be their real self .. they can smile, they can cry, they can be cute and teasing with each other... They could be their real self and no one will tell them... This is right , this is wrong. 

No judgements from the world. It's not that, it would have affected them if they were together in reality but it would have irritated them with the constant gaze especially Abhimanyu ... No disturbance in romancing Akshara 😆

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

They find them and get lost in the waves of the unsaid words but found themselves at the shores of love. 

Your title made me realised that nothing else could summed up AbhiRa love story than this... You all are turning to be my muse along with AbhiRa ❤️

These two do not need words to communicate yet on the other hand they really need to TALK to each other, The Abhira Crux!

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

And they can be their real self .. they can smile, they can cry, they can be cute and teasing with each other... They could be their real self and no one will tell them... This is right , this is wrong. 

No judgements from the world. It's not that, it would have affected them if they were together in reality but it would have irritated them with the constant gaze especially Abhimanyu ... No disturbance in romancing Akshara 😆

A safe haven from their crazy families!🤣

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

OMG, my coffee deprived brain this morning finally solved the mystery. I had been bugging me since I saw the episode that why was this Akshu's dream. She normally has a better handle on her emotions. She keeps them closed and pent up. 

The it occurred to me this morning, while waiting for my coffee to come to a drinkable temperature. 

Sacrifice or not he is her escape too. She is in a lot of pain and this dream was about the only person who could comfort her in this situation. The way Abhimanyu was taking her around the room, showing things that would now all be lost and wiping her tears. It was Akshara's subconscious finding solace with the only person who can provide her comfort. Abhimanyu. 

@bold: WORD❤️

However hard it is for her to accept it, Abhimanyu is the only person who can be her true shield, confidant, and protector in every sense. She has experienced the comfort she had always sought for, from her family but never received. Abhimanyu has become her secret place to seek that solace, albeit unknowingly. Rightly said Blues<333 

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago