Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hari15

Noor those were some well put points. 

No one is perfect in this story and this what makes us to see them more and more again. 

During tilak time it wasn't abhi's fault to tell he loves akshara but within seconds he was Labeled as a two timer. 

Even when the truth about aarohi comes out the blame will still fall on abhi as a two timer and confused guy. 

Aarohi said to her family abhi too likes her who can guarantee abhi's words that he said to aarohi that he will always love akshu and despite knowing this aarohi agreed. The family will obviously support aarohi not abhi. 

If this time truth comes out abhi will be the target and i guess this is how it will unfold by akshu supporting abhi against her family. Leave about aarohi giving up on abhi. 

It's akshu fault too that her silence got them to this place and giving way for Aarohi's zidd. 

It's abhira story it's their fight for love. 

There is a reason why I want to be a lawyer or psychologist ... You guys just boost my confidence up šŸ˜‰ 

That's the thing... Two beautiful flawed people have their heart at the right place, trying to fight with each other, for each other but never because of each other, to win love and that's all that matters. 

At the end we all will deserve better because someone out there is better than us and our partners but it's us who we fall in love with and who decides to be better with us. Who decides to grow with us. Nd iss se zyada khoobsurati pyaar mein kabhi hui hi nhi 

I ignore yaar... Logo ka kaam hai kehna. We ourselves cry why they show character so idealistic and mahaan and when they show real we call them toxic. And is not we all toxic ? It's situations and how we cope with that. 

Characters are real here and I don't know about anyone else but I enjoy it and enjoy karne ka ek tarika, ignor ignore khelo aur unke saath mazze maaro who matches your energy and vibes.

They both are at fault... They both are going to learn and love šŸ¤—

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am totally in love with this character.. I cry when he cries, i smile when he smiles, and my heart breaks when his breaks.. 

Chit snatching scene depicts how he gives in to her zidd, wishes.. 

Coin scene tells us how he will protect her, fulfill her wishes even if it kills him.. 

Dream sequence is his state of mind.. He is showing her that only ahe can b a part of his life.. His Everything she owns.. He is begging her to listen to her heart.. Relive him of this pain... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I know right. He is broken beyond measures 

Yaa..even today chit scene was  so painfully beautifulā¤ļø.. You can see his desperation... šŸ„ŗ

The way he handle whole temple sequence from start of the episode till end was bang on..šŸ‘

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hari15

Noor those were some well put points. 

No one is perfect in this story and this what makes us to see them more and more again. 

During tilak time it wasn't abhi's fault to tell he loves akshara but within seconds he was Labeled as a two timer. 

Even when the truth about aarohi comes out the blame will still fall on abhi as a two timer and confused guy. 

Aarohi said to her family abhi too likes her who can guarantee abhi's words that he said to aarohi that he will always love akshu and despite knowing this aarohi agreed. The family will obviously support aarohi not abhi. 

If this time truth comes out abhi will be the target and i guess this is how it will unfold by akshu supporting abhi against her family. Leave about aarohi giving up on abhi. 

It's akshu fault too that her silence got them to this place and giving way for Aarohi's zidd. 

It's abhira story it's their fight for love. 

Whole family knows Abhi loves Akshu and he is doing marriage for his mom. When he asked Manish he proposed that there wint be any love and only being togetherness and taking care of all. So Abhi can't be blamed for Two timing as he never Lea ed for aarohi any time. Arohi hitting the horse and horse falling down Ak holding in hand with manjari and neil support keeping it in place will be the climax. Family will stay away seeing cinema. Ak was quiet first time but she will support Abhi this time no doubt. 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Yaa..even today chit scene was  so painfully beautifulā¤ļø.. You can see his desperation... šŸ„ŗ

The way he handle whole temple sequence from start of the episode till end was bang on..šŸ‘

I havenā€™t seen the episode yet. But from what I have been reading here itā€™s all painful 

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I havenā€™t seen the episode yet. But from what I have been reading here itā€™s all painful 

Painful and lovely. Do Not Miss This Episode

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

They find them and get lost in the waves of the unsaid words but found themselves at the shores of love. 

Your title made me realised that nothing else could summed up AbhiRa love story than this... You all are turning to be my muse along with AbhiRa ā¤ļø

OMG, my coffee deprived brain this morning finally solved the mystery. I had been bugging me since I saw the episode that why was this Akshu's dream. She normally has a better handle on her emotions. She keeps them closed and pent up. 

The it occurred to me this morning, while waiting for my coffee to come to a drinkable temperature. 

Sacrifice or not he is her escape too. She is in a lot of pain and this dream was about the only person who could comfort her in this situation. The way Abhimanyu was taking her around the room, showing things that would now all be lost and wiping her tears. It was Akshara's subconscious finding solace with the only person who can provide her comfort. Abhimanyu. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

OMG, my coffee deprived brain this morning finally solved the mystery. I had been bugging me since I saw the episode that why was this Akshu's dream. She normally has a better handle on her emotions. She keeps them closed and pent up. 

The it occurred to me this morning, while waiting for my coffee to come to a drinkable temperature. 

Sacrifice or not he is her escape too. She is in a lot of pain and this dream was about the only person who could comfort her in this situation. The way Abhimanyu was taking her around the room, showing things that would now all be lost and wiping her tears. It was Akshara's subconscious finding solace with the only person who can provide her comfort. Abhimanyu. 

So so beautifully put together yaar... They are each other abode in these harsh realities. She can't risked to live with him in real, so she lives his dreams... Together and forever. 

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

So so beautifully put together yaar... They are each other abode in these harsh realities. She can't risked to live with him in real, so she lives his dreams... Together and forever. 

The dream sequences are their escape A world where no one is pushing them to sacrifice thier love and thrust thier insecurities on them.