Tagging old readers only if they are interested in readingsmiley42

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Please give it a try. I hope you will like it smiley1

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm saving chapters to read more at once)

Sure. You can also read them at new version of FF and share with your friends too😊😊

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

read it all in one go!! it was so nicely written, i absolutely love the way you have parallel scenes where one thing will be happening with priya and sort of the opposite situation will be happening with ram. it’s so interesting so far! cant wait to read the rest!!! 🥰❤️😍

Originally posted by: tumhiho

read it all in one go!! it was so nicely written, i absolutely love the way you have parallel scenes where one thing will be happening with priya and sort of the opposite situation will be happening with ram. it’s so interesting so far! cant wait to read the rest!!! 🥰❤️😍

Thank you so much. I hope you will keep reading. ❤️

Yeah that's the essence I wanted to write in this story. You can also read my other stories. I will tag you in my writing index only if you want

Thanks again

Tagging few readers 😊

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago

714.jpg

Will you be My Friend?

Ram and Priya laughed together when Ram cracked the joke at which only Priya laughed. He amused, "Wow! This is for the first time when someone is laughing at my joke"

"That too so badly," Adi added and thought, "You both are so similar, is it a co-incidence?"

Ram agreed Adi, "Yeah true. She is laughing as if she has laughed after a long time," without knowing that it was true.

The smile shrunk from Priya's lips, when Ram understood. He quick-witted, "So, why can't be become friends"

She looked up in his eyes, "Yes. I am asking you, Will you be my friend?"

She thought for a while when Sara encouraged her, "Priya, Mr Ram is asking something," and hit her shoulder.

"Par...," Priya hesitated at which Sandy and Akshay also sycophant, "Pri di! Maan bhi jao yaar"

"Hey don't pressurise her, If she don't want to then let it be," Ram smiled.

Priya smiled too for the first time in front of Ram as it was after a long time, "Koi chah ke bhi mujhe force nahi kar sakta. Main wahi karti ho jo karna chahti hoon," Ram thought as it was for him.

When Sandy mumbled, "Ye to sahi kaha," at which Akshay chuckled and dealt with Priya's deadly glare.

"Ye kya tha," Ram asked.

She immediately replied, "After our friendship, you will understand everything," and at which he got reply, "Okay"

He came to his senses what did she said at which he laughed out loud and she joined him.

-----

Priya was trying to sleep in the night, but wasn't able to. She tossed on different sides many a times and every possible thing she could do but still wasn't to forget her today's conversation with Ram. She sat on the bed and smiled, "Why am I not able to foget him and his talks?"

"Tum apni matchmaking khud hi karlogi," she laughed again when remembered it and the second thought arrived, "Why am I laughing?"

She rubbed her palms and kept them on her face, "I need to sleep, Otherwise I will be thinking of him only"

"But my slumber is away from my eyes, why so?," She thought.

Sara who has arrived kitchen for having water called, "Priya there is no water in the glass," when she saw that Priya's glass of water was empty instead of that she was drinking it.

But Priya wasn't in her reality, "Priyu...kaha hai," and kept her hand on Priya's shoulder.

"Ram...I mean Sara di aap," Priya stuttered, on a prima facie she slipped her tongue.

"Pani...," She showed her the glass.

Priya filled it and left. 

"Hmmm... Kuch to hua hai kuch ho gaya," Sara sang as she understood what has happened.

714.jpg

SaVick Proposal

Sara and Brinda became friends after they met for the first time. They were just like soulmates and the same time Vikrant proposed Sara in front of everyone in the bakery and they clapped and shout for their friends' happiness.

Brinda hugged Sara, so as Priya and Ram and Adi punched their best friend Vikrant and said in unison, "Abe sale Vicky pyaar ho gaya, ladki propose kar di aur dosto ko bataya bhi nahi"

"Ouch! Maaf kar do yaar sab, tum logo se jyada sali sahiba ka dar tha isiliye nahi bataya," he closed his eyes while saying.

Priya made a pout, "Haw! Waise chahu to abhi bhi de sakti hu ek," and smiled fake.

Vicky closed his eyes tight when Sara asked "Matlab?"

"Ek hug to banta hai na to be jiju ko," and Priya winked and giving a hug said, "My di is so lucky to have you"

"But how will we persuade ma," the worried Sara asked.

Sandy intervene in between, "Ma's favourite daughter is here na, then what is the point to worry"

"Me? No ways, Ma will kill me," Priya replied but Ram took the command in his hand, "Arey yaar sari duniya jisse darti hai wo bhi kisi se darti hai. Don't fake haan"

"I am not faking or fearing, but I respect her that's why," she said.

Brinda smiled at which he said, "Ok ok! We all respect her but baat to karna hai na"

Ram uttered, "I have an idea but you all have to co-operate especially mata Priya"

"Ram!," She shrieked.

----

Ram called Meera as per his plan, "Meera aunty where are you?"

"Kya hua bacche? Is everything fine?," She asked him.

"No not at all, I mean aapse to acche se muqalat...I mean mulakat hi nahi hui," he slipped tongue in nervousness at which everyone snapped their forehead.

Meera smiled, "Aisi baat hai to aa jaiye ghar aap kabhi bhi ghar aa sakte hain," and assured him.

"Is that so, but agar Priya aa gayi to sau sawaal karegi," he said at which she asked, "ha!"

Ram replied, "then please at come Sara's Bakery," she agreed and disconnected the call.

Vikrant warned, "Arey oh Ram yahan kyu bulaya"

Ram smiled fake, "Don't you want to witness everything"

"Ha-Ha! Very thoughtful," Priya made fun of him.

Ram ignored her, "you all can hide here except Priya, I will bring aunty here only, fine.," Ram assured everyone.

They all hide behind the counter except Sara and Ram when Meera entered. Ram welcomed her and Sara showed her a fake reaction, "arey ma! Ap yahan?"

"Yeah Ram called me for meeting so...," She replied.

"Ok ok," Sara answered and continued, "please you both can talk I will make coffee"

Ram stopped her, "wait! I make very delicious coffee, let me do it. Aap log bethiye"

Everyone was nervous as Ram didn't even know how to on the stove. He hardly on the stove at direction of Priya, given by her from under the counter. She almost made the whole coffee as Meera's back was facing her.

He sold the coffee with his name to Meera and she said, "fragrance is good"

She took a sip and understood who made it. She called Priya, Ram tried to hide harder but finally he lost.

Tagging few people who might be interested