Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

714.jpg

Those old days

Ram skimmed out to two years back when he was searching for a job, as per his father's principles. He started his first job as manager in a store when he collided with his colleague, a store operator.

He was noticing her carefully from her back, she had long lengthy hair. A smile crept on his lips when he noticed those hair, lastly he has noticed such a long hair bunch of his mother, in his very childhood and then she died in a car accident.

A tear droplet kissed her cheek after all it has been too long to remember his mother, but this girl let him realised, how he loved his ma!

The same time a customer called the store operator, who was a stranger to him and she smiled lamely and tip-toed towards the lady. 

"May I help you ma'am!," She smiled again.

The lady smirked as she has deliberately ordered her, "Can you help me with this footwear?"

The girl with long hair said, "Yes ma'am, why not," and helped the lady wearing the shoe gulping the fresh lump formed in her throat, Ram noticed it, keenly.

"Thank you Priya, that's so nice of you," and smirked again.

Ram was right, the lady knew the girl and he realised how petty can people thinking might be.

She had tears in her eyes which Ram noticed but Priya, very keenly wiped it and left.

The lady came to the counter when she left 25 pice on the store which she wanted back and Ram taunted, "Yeah you can't leave your petty thinking, then how could you left the petty money"

"What do you mean?," She asked when Ram nodded negatively who didn't had any idea that Priya, noticed him.

Priya in the class realised, that she noticed that guy daily whose name was unknown to her but she had a respect for him, and she didn't had any idea why.

After two long years, when Ram and Priya collided they thought that they were random people who didn't know each other but some how they did.

They worked together for long three months but didn't had the strength to talk, especially Priya after the behaviour she faced through the lady to his father got married and left her mother.

So as, Ram thought if he would introduce himself to Priya, she will consider it as sympathy. 

Reasons were different but those old days were still memorable.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice & Different story flow here. 

Loved the whole difference in why they won't interact with each other even when working in the store together ❤️

Thanks for reading and motivation. I hope more people will also read and like🤞🤞

714.jpg

Tamanna

The same time a period bell rang for Priya which took her back to the reality. She collected her books and announced in the class, "So, class enough for today, we will meet in the exams. All the very best to you all"

"All the very best, you all are welcome in the Kapoor Empire," with a smile said Ram welcoming the new clients with a smile and shaking hands.

When Bri thudded with the door and rolled her eyes dramatically to open the door once again while muttering, "Hey Ram tum bhi kya..."

Ram eyed her to leave at which she glared and gave him a deadly look. 

"Okay Ram I can wait your fu**ing clients," and chewed her words.

The clients didn't like her behaviour at all and started, "What the hell is this Mr. Kapoor?, If this behaviour is we gonna handle then we aren't doing deal with you", when Ram tried to clear the fuss but they declared before leaving, "and that's final"

Ram allowed the clients, "fine Ram Kapoor do not hold anyone, but friends. You can go now"

Priya met Twinkle after the college when she was pissed off at her as Sandy has called about the incidence when their neighbour and Twinkle's husband has created drama a lot.

"Twinkle!," Priya called out.

"Tell my love," Twinkle who was unaware about all this replied when Priya snapped back at her, "tell your husband to don't create a scene outside my house"

"Kuch hua kya Priya?," Twinkle was worried now.

Priya rudely retorted back, "Rajveer se pooch. Friends ho ya phir koi aur I don't hold anyone above my family", and left.

"I am sorry Jaan tumhari deal...," Bri apologised to Ram.

Ram smiled back, "Dil aur dilwali dosti se badhkar kuch nahi," and hugged her back.

"I know Priya tu buri nahi hai, bas kabhi kuch adhoora reh jata hai, jo tere aur Neeraj ke bich hua jo nafrat karna sikha gaya," Twinkle thought.

Bri smiled while hug, "Vedika didnt deserve you Ram"

"Bas yahi tammanna hai ke ek baar koi jo tumhe deserve karta ho wo tumhari life mein aye," Bri and Twinkle prayed for their friends in unison in their different universes.

I hope you all are liking the story!!

714.jpg

Jab PriRa Met

"Eat one more paratha na, today is your extra class session in the college," Meera eyed Priya when she wasn't ready to have one more.

But, when her mother ordered her she obeyed too and asked, "At what time Maithili's train is?"

"Arey I just forgot, arrival is 9.36," Sarah replied back.

Priya looked at the clock it was buzzing 9.22 when she questioned, "Aur kaun use pick karne ja raha hai?"

"Akshay" Sarah and Meera together replied.

Priya rolled her eyes, "where is he?," Being worried for her sister.

"So rahe hain janaab," Sandy chuckled while replying.

Sarah eyed her, "Chup kar Sandy"

"Ise jaana nahi hai kya, Nahi gaya to jyada kuch nahi hoga bas Maithili poora ghar asmaan pe utha legi aur Akki ko dant alag padegi," Meera worried for her nephew.

Priya departed to wake her cousin up when she found him smiling while sleep. He tossed on the bed when a photograph destined to the floor.

She picked it up and frowned, "Ye kya hai?," When the same time Akshay's alarm buzzed, so Priya hid behind the door.

He quickly wore the t-shirt when realised that it was the time to pick Maithili from the railway station who was coming home from the hostel, finally.

He ran outside wore his shoes and accelerated fast to pick her up.

Priya came out behind the door and kept the photograph in her bag, before leaving to the college.

"Mom! Shivina kaha hai?," Ram asked her step-mother, who wasnt step mother for him.

She smiled and lied white, "Ram, Shivi has gone to the college in the early morning"

"Oh! Good, I am proud of her," he smiled too before munching the bun kept on his plate.

Nandini thought, "How should I tell you that..." But the same time Punnu came and asked, "Ma'am, should I give Shivina ma'am her breakfast in the room, only?"

Ram frowned, "But, Shivi is in the college, right mom," he looked at Nandini who tried to lie but the same time Shivina came down to the dining while yawning.

"Mujhe maaf kar do Ram, ye itna late uthti hai ke main tum se sach bhi nahi bol sakti," she made an innocent face.

Ram looked at his sister, "Bacche! Subah jaldi uthana is good for health"

"Bhai please don't give me gyaan now," she insulted him flat when Nandini immediately scolded her fake, "Shivi, bade bhai se baat kar ne ka kaunsa tareeka hai ye"

Shivina rolled her eyes, "Bade bhai ka kaunsa farz nibhaya hai inhone, he has always behaved like a step brother"

"Shivi!," Nandini again scolded her.

"To phir Akki se kyon nahi milte ye," Shivina said loud.

"Kaha milega ye akki?," He asked.

--

"Who is this Akki?," Priya questioned her cousin when he came back to the college when she deliberately left it at home.

He gulped the saliva, "Shivina...Kapoor, and I love her"

"Do her family knows?," Priya asked him at which he nodded affirmatively.

"I want to meet her too," when the same time Ram called from her back.

"I want to meet you too Ms....," Ram asked.

Priya turned back and replied, "Priya Sood"

"Ram Kapoor"

714.jpg

I Can Not

Ram and Priya met again after years of teenage but still they remember each other. But, were trying to not let know each other, so we're trying to ignore that they have worked together, years back.

"Are you Akshay?," Ram asked to Akki.

Akki didn't replied but Priya answered, "Yes. You are Shivina's?..."

"Brother. Ram Kapoor," he answered and questioned, "Akshay's...?"

"Sister. Priya Sood," she replied.

"Cousin?" Shubham asked.

"Just sister," She snapped back.

"Shubhu I am talking na," Ram too warned.

Ram looked at Akshay, "I want you to marry my sister"

"I am sorry sir," Akshay appologised and said, "I can not"

"What do you mean?," Ram asked back.

Whereas Shivina was shocked and was about to slap him when he lowered down his eyes.

"I am sorry Shivina, magar main apni didi se pehle shadi kaise kar sakta hoon," he said when Priya looked at him.

"Akki! Tu sab janta hai uske baad bhi?," She asked in surprise.

"Ek minute I cannot trap in both of your discussion. Tell me ma'am, what's going on?," Ram warned Priya as an ultimatum.

She closed her eyes tight, "Tell him akki"

"Di"

"I said tell him," she shrieked at her brother.

"I want you to get married before me di, after that I will happily marry Shivina," Akshay replied back in low tone.

She gulped the fresh lump formed of cough, "Akki I cannot"

"Ye kya drama chal raha hai, yaha meri behen ki life stake pe hai. I am telling you Ms. Sood, agar meri behen ko is ladke ne dhoka diya to I will never leave anyone," Ram threatened Priya and Akshay.

She took a deep sigh, "I have never thought Akshay, teri wajah se mujhe itna sunna padega"

"Sorry didi bas apki khushi me meri khushi hai," he said.

"Mr. Kapoor, let us meet tonight at my home, trust me I will explain you everything," Priya promised Ram.

He thought for a while and looked at Shivina, "Thik hai. I am giving you a last chance otherwise police will be at your door," Ram ended before leaving.

714.jpg

Match-Making

Bri sighed a deep one, "There is only one way to go"

"And what's that," Ram itches his beard.

"Let's search a good guy for the good girl," replied she.

"Do you mean match-making," said everyone in unison.

She tilted her head in affirmation.

"No. Main aise hi kisi ko bhi Priya ke palle nahi bandh sakta na," Ram the golden heart replied.

"Jaan! I know you are the best par tum se shadi nahi kara rahe hum," at which everyone laughed.

Kunal the wise guy replied, "My sister was married from matrimonial, I will tell you the site name and will search a best match for Priya"

"Hmmm... Dimag wale do bande Bri aur Kunal," laughed Ram while having pizza slice at which no one laughed as usual, except him.

---

Shivina has reached at bakery to meet Akshay where she found Priya and Sara, making their brother understand about not to be stubborn for Priya's marriage.

Priya said, "Can't you understand a simple point that I am not going to get married"

"But I want you to make," Akshay argued a little.

Shivina came running away to Priya, "Don't worry di! Ram bhai has promised me to make you married, so can I"

"What do you mean?," Priya asked.

"I mean, Ram bhai is my bestie. He can do everything and anything for me. So he is ...," Before she could say Brinda entered with Ram.

"Hey Priya! I am Brinda," changing the topic.

Ram wanted to explain everyone about the matchmaking idea but Brinda to whom he has came to drop didn't allow him.

"Hi Brinda, I am sorry have to leave, its my english lecture time," said Priya.

Ram immediately said as he was in the mood to know her likes and dislikes. 

"I have just came to drop Bri. I can drop you to the college," he said.

"That's fine, my auto will be waiting for me outside," said she and left.

"Badi ajeeb hai tumhari behen," Ram said Sara at which she replied, "hai to sahi magar dil ki saaf hai"

He smiled, "Jo dil mein wahi zaban pe"

----

Thank you so much 😀😀

Thanks bhavi for the reaction ☺️☺️