Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

3932-899662.jpg

Cover credits to tournesol

Ram ki Siya

She smiled with him, "Saude ke lie? Lucky charms haan?," asking she laughed at the joke she thought he had cracked.

He nodded his head negatively, "Pyar hai sauda nahi"

"I can't match your status and can't change my reality," she closed her eyes tight in nervousness.

He assuring held her palm in his, "Koi pyaar kare to tumse kare, tum jaise ho waise kare aur koi tumhe badal ke pyaar kare to pyaar nahi sauda kare, aur saheba pyaar mein sauda nahi," ending with the dialogue but a reality.

But she still asked to think for a while and he said lifting her up in arms, "look! Itne tantrums mat crack karo yaar...mana main knee pe beth ke koi ring leke nahi aya par dil to laya hoon na!," stopping for a while when Priya was on seventh cloud he asked, "bolo na Priya, kya banogi Ram ki Siya" 

At which she replied by nodding her head in affirmation and he kissed her forehead lightly.

He made her stand on her feet when she requested a lot and embraced her tight, "lagta hai bahon mein Jannat ho meri"

But she snapped at him, "Mujhe bhi to express karne dijiye sab kuch khud hi bol liya," pouting she sulk.

"Accha bolo masterni sahiba," he giggled.

She made a gloomy face, "Don't call me that, poori life jhelna hai ab mujhe"

"Jo agya Devi!," bowing down he gimmick at which she hit his shoulder and he held his earlobe and they both laughed before hugging each other.

----

Ram confessed about his feelings for Priya in front of everyone that he wants to marry her as soon as possible and he did the same.

Nandini who objected this try to change Ram's mind by different tricks but Ram has made up his mind and finally they have got married.

Priya has entered the Kapoor Mansion as Priya Ram Kapoor, with his wish and Nandini has nothing left just to become audience member while the whole wedding.

Ram has entered his room waiting for the all awaited night when he found a gift pack on the bed. It was a couple watch in which one box for female was empty and a watch for Ram with a letter.

"Ooh letter, love letter!," he spill out when he heard a laughter.

He tried to find her everywhere but couldn't find her and kept reading it,

"Dear Mr. Kapoor," Ram read out and thought, "What is Mr. Kapoor? can't say Ram?"

"Time and love both have a true importance in my life, agar aap confess karne mein aur der lagate to main mar nahi jati magar maar zaroor lagati," stopping in between Ram said, "Accha ji"

"Isilie time ka khayal rakhte hue ye watch aapke lie, please ise humesha pehne rakhna aur barsat se sath kabhi nahi chodna, wo chuta matlab humara rishta toota" he while wearing the watch said, "true"

"Your's priya" he kissed her name and scream, "mirror se dikh rahi ho meri jaan aa jao samne ab," laughing he said at which she bit her tongue.

She tip-toed towards him and he snatched her in arms, "I love my Priya...only and only mine"

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Reopened on request.

BALH3 DT

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Prologue

What kind of papers did he find? It was certainly not the lecture notes.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 1

She hated the rain, he loved the rain. Now it is all backwards, but his change is a troubled one.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

Ram did not see her that time. The driver got the lecture. Ram loved her sister's baking.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 3

Two people prayed for them to find another love. And they will.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 4

An accidental encounter and both kept feeling the other.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 5

Do they actually remember each other from those old days? She reminded him of his mother.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 6

With so many prayers on their behalf, something has to work.