RaYa FF: Twisted Emotions - Ram ki Siya - Page 13 {Re-writing For BALH - Page 8

Posted: 1 years ago

3932-899662.jpg

Priya Ki Kismat

Sara was about to leave for choosing the rings of her engagement but Vikrant had a hearing in the court and she too had to complete an order of a birthday bash, which was important.

Hence, Sara decided to let persuade Priya for choosing it out for her, because she has a very judgement about what will Sara like and about original and copy.

But, Priya denied to go alone for choosing so Sara called one of her best friend Ram, "Hey Ram! Me and Vikrant are in a trouble and we don't have another day to spoil after all the D-Day is day after tomorrow and then we will not be able to face each other as ritual"

"But how can I help you?," asked Ram.

"Can you go with Priya to chose the rings out," she asked for the favour.

Ram denied, "I would have but tumhari Hitler behen ke sath no ways!"

Sara dotted, "Can't you do this for me?"

Ram concerned, "I can do anything but it's my very important meeting"

"To postpone bhi kar sakte ho," she pouted but Priya intervene, "let it be di, I will go alone after all he don't treat you as a sister just claim"

Listening Priya, Ram immediately agreed, "Hey she is my sister, and I will go for her by cancelling any meeting, no matter how important it is"

"Whatever," Priya taunted him and Sara happily disconnected the call while warning her sister, "Ab waha ladna mat meri ma!"

"Ok, as you say," she replied.

----

Ram and Priya reached jwellery shop where they select the rings and when they were leaving Priya collided with Mahendra Sood, witnessing whom she became numb. Her fingers were shivering with anger but she didn't realise that the ring slipped on the floor from the ring box, when it fell down.

Mahendra Sood picked it up, "Angoothi engagement se pehle zameen pe girna bura Shagun hota hai"

"I don't believe in this," she immediately replied in anger and was about to leave when he said, "Tu nahi manti to kya teri ma to manti hai na"

Ram was oblivious with the identity of man, but he wanted to find out who the hell was this man who was interfering in this matter.

"Ma bhi nahi manti ab to, jab se ap aye aur gaye unki life se Mr. Sood," she retorted.

He smirked, "Maine suna Sara ki kuch hi din mein sagayi hai"

"Are you following all of us," she asked.

"Jo tu thik samjhe," he replied and continued, "Magar meri beti se door rehna, kya hai na manhoos hai tu kismat hi buri hai teri, meri beti pe uska saya bhi nahi padhne dena"

This made Ram enough to understand that this man was Priya Sood's father who has left them years back.

"Apki beti? Kab se? She wasn't your daughter when you left her and her mother," Priya asked sarcastically and warned her father, "Door to aap rahiye meri family se warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga"

But Mahendra Sood wasn't ready to leave the topic and curse her own daughter.

"Shayad Akshay ne ek badi ladki pe hath mara hai paisa hi paisa, tum sab log ek jaise ho na," He laughed and she became angry before Ram could say anything, "Akshay is my brother and she is his would be wife, I wouldn't tolerate a word against them, understand!"

She left but he kept saying, "Apni buri Kismat bechari se door rakhna, sab ko barbaad kar deti hai"

Now, Ram took the charge and warned, "Stop all this, otherwise I wouldn't think I while to handle you over to the police, sadte rehna," and left behind Priya.

----

Priya was crying in the rain, struggling with her umbrella which blow off and she drenched. Her tears weren't visible but noticable.

Ram reached and patted her back with which she immediately embraced him tight without realising who was it, "Meri kismat sach mein itni kharab hai ke main sab ko barbaad kar deti hoon"

"Bilkul nahi, what if he has said that nonsense I would love to let marry shivi with Akshay under your guidance because I know you are the best to guide and love her," Ram replied.

She cried, "Akshay don't want to marry because of me"

"He will. I will persuade him," he assured.

"Kaise?," She asked.

"By marrying with you," he announced.

She looked into his eyes, "Aapne suna na main kitni badkismat hoon phir ye mazak?"

"Mazak nahi sach hai," he replied.

She smiled fake, "dil rakhne ke liye na"

"Tumhari kasam," he cupped her face.

"Why don't you want to spoil yourself?," She asked like a child.

He laughed, "bilkul nahi"

"Matlab"

"Jo meeting maine tumhare kehne pe tumhare liye cancel ki wo venture accha hua ki ho nahi paya," he said and continued, "do you know why?"

She nodded head negatively.

"Because he was bankrupt, and me the business man Ram Kapoor didn't know," he laughed.

He continued when she was surprised, "but I came here with you, for you at your saying, and I am saved."

"To tumse shadi kar lunga to usse jyada fayede ka sauda to kuch hoga hi nahi," he kissed her forehead which made her cry and smile together

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago

Thank you, I love it when they call me to see something good)

👏👏

This is for you🤗🤗❤

Don't make us wait long for the next part🥱

Originally posted by SEA05

Thank you, I love it when they call me to see something good)

Thank you so much for the feedback

Originally posted by Poojac2510

👏👏

This is for you🤗🤗❤

Don't make us wait long for the next part🥱

Sure ❤️

Loved it ☺️✨ loved the way ram consoled priya, telling her how he got saved from getting loss in business as he came with her , hugged her , consoled her , asked her to marry him , rather declared he would marry her , kiss on her forehead ☺️✨🤗 beautiful ☺️😇✨

Originally posted by Jiyarao

Loved it ☺️✨ loved the way ram consoled priya, telling her how he got saved from getting loss in business as he came with her , hugged her , consoled her , asked her to marry him , rather declared he would marry her , kiss on her forehead ☺️✨🤗 beautiful ☺️😇✨

Thank you so much dear 😊😊

Awesome....

Waiting for the next update 🥰❤

Originally posted by Annmaria120

Awesome....

Waiting for the next update 🥰❤

Thanks 

Will update soon 😃