What is Baa problem?

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really don’t understand baa behavior. Her son had a affair for so long. Got divorced, marriage again living with his second wife. 

Why she dod not want Anupamaa to move on. I really think she wants Anupamaa to stay there to be a slave for her, her stupid son and his wife while they live happily. 

And here Anupamaa is not even moving on. She is just having a friend who is helping them. And look at baa face. Absolutely Pathetic behavior😤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Free ki maid chali jayegi shadi kar k itne healthy wealthy admi ke sath, that is her main problem!

Jisko itne saal pair ki juti bana kar rakha ho usko aise log khush nahi dekh sakte!

And acche , loyal naukar ko khone ka darr sabko hota hai ! Leela ko bhi acha loyal naukar khone ka darr hai because Aj ke time mai maalik ko aise wafadar naukar kaha milege?!! 

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ba is being Ba. She won't change.  Anupama is not her daughter in law anymore but she still thinks Anu is her personal property.  Just like Vanraaj, She can't stand the fact that Anuj like Anupama and doesn't want to see their relationship go any further.  All these years, Anu danced on her tunes so she just want to keep her that way.  Sometimes i feel she deserves daughter in law like Kavya.

luvdesitelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Free ki maid chali jayegi shadi kar k itne healthy wealthy admi ke sath, that is her main problem!

Jisko itne saal pair ki juti bana kar rakha ho usko aise log khush nahi dekh sakte!

And acche , loyal naukar ko khone ka darr sabko hota hai ! Leela ko bhi acha loyal naukar khone ka darr hai because Aj ke time mai maalik ko aise wafadar naukar kaha milege?!! 

24/7/365 maid ready to serve her masters.  New daughter in law Kavya won't put up with her attitude.

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

24/7/365 maid ready to serve her masters.  New daughter in law Kavya won't put up with her attitude.

I just wish for now just for some days Anupamaa go somewhere. And baa have to live with kavya. I want to see how she will make kavya work there  she always made Anupamaa. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvdesitelly

Lol exactly! Kavya won’t put up with her attitude and no women should! 
Har aurat maalik ki wafadar naukar bann kar zindgi bitana pasand nahi karti hai !🤢 

luvdesitelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

I just wish for now just for some days Anupamaa go somewhere. And baa have to live with kavya. I want to see how she will make kavya work there  she always made Anupamaa. 

Anu treats Ba like a real mother and respect and follow her orders.  Kavya won't put up with her BS.  I'm happy Anuj made a enter in the show.  Ba, Vanraj, baby vanraj already not liking Anu talking to Anuj. Tomorrow episode will be intense for sure.

luvdesitelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Lol exactly! Kavya won’t put up with her attitude and no women should! 
Har aurat maalik ki wafadar naukar bann kar zindgi bitana pasand nahi karti hai !🤢 

I agree. No woman should put up with toxic saas like Ba.  Anu has suffered alot.  I'm sure in coming episodes Ba will abuse her more. 

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Baa is behaving very true to her character ,she has always kept her son on a high pedestal ,even though she eventually came on board for the divorce .

Subconsciously for her Anupama is still her bahu not beti ,even though they say so .

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Could not stand Ba and her long face. Agree with the post maker, Ba just wants a slave at home. Anupama, wake up and shake these leeches off and move forward. Being a strong woman does not mean you have to cling to old habits that have been the bane of your existence. You can honor your relations but tell them to back off from your happiness and independence. If they cannot be happy in your happiness and progress, they definitely do not deserve your care and concern.

Writers, please give Anupama a backbone of steel so she does not justify her behavior or actions to Ba or Vanraj or that loser, Toshu, but takes decisions to move forward in life and find a partner for herself who will respect and cherish her with all the love she rightfully deserves.