Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Like I said before, why Kinjal still wants to stay in this circus is beyond me!

Haha that is beyond me too but it’s high time kinjal should leave the house at least for her mom and for her husband because if she will not leave then rakhi will continue her daily visit to shah house just to create scene so kinjal should think about other family member’s peace and should shift even if she is not willing to do so.

Neither kinjal is able to convince her mother nor she is able to convince her husband so it’s better for her to give up on her own wish and should shift to penthouse.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kinjal is ruining her marriage by staying in that chidiyaghar. Why would anyone want to live in that house filled with tension is beyond me. If she doesn't want to accept her mom's offer, they can very well rent an apartment for themselves. But it would be wise if they leave. No one can stay happy in that house until VanYa and Anupama are staying under the same roof. Toshu's behavior is wrong and his attitude deserves a punch. But what he is saying is not wrong. They are a newly married couple. Now is the time they can enjoy their lives to the fullest before taking up responsibilities, having kids etc. So why not use the time properly. I would say Kinjal is being unnecessarily adamant (may be because of Toshu's behavior). But it is high time she stops playing Anupama's bodyguard and concentrate on her life.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Kinjal is ruining her marriage by staying in that chidiyaghar. Why would anyone want to live in that house filled with tension is beyond me. If she doesn't want to accept her mom's offer, they can very well rent an apartment for themselves. But it would be wise if they leave. No one can stay happy in that house until VanYa and Anupama are staying under the same roof. Toshu's behavior is wrong and his attitude deserves a punch. But what he is saying is not wrong. They are a newly married couple. Now is the time they can enjoy their lives to the fullest before taking up responsibilities, having kids etc. So why not use the time properly. I would say Kinjal is being unnecessarily adamant (may be because of Toshu's behavior). But it is high time she stops playing Anupama's bodyguard and concentrate on her life.

Yeah I hope Kinjal gets her brain back and leaves asap.

Toshu's bad attitude, lack of respect/sensitivity and unwillingness to help with the loan are definitely wrong, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to stop living in this house (which he so aptly described as a chidiyaghar 😆).

And you are so right about them being a young newly married couple who should be spending their time enjoying themselves and planning out their own futures, not dealing with these daily melodramas that don't have a single thing to do with them.

I initially thought this show was endorsing a modern type of thinking where traditional rules/responsibilities are not so important, and everyone should be allowed to do what they want in their personal life (even if it's not the traditionally expected thing, and their families don't necessarily 100% love their decisions).

But turns out that only applies to Vanraj and Anupama lol.