Who is anupama to decide whether and when Toshu punished?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago
#1

I mean who is anupama to tell she will decide on Toshu punishment 


Who is she New York Police NYPD chief or US judge 


Its a criminal case so only police and judge can decide his punishment? 


And anuj agrees on this nonsense instead of giving CCTV footage to police 


Hasnt anuj done crime by not telling police first and handing them CCTV footage 


Who is anuj to inform anupama first? 


Its his duty as organizer to inform NYPD first 


Day by day anuj falling too low in anupam alove by even doing illegal things to please her in love 


Why has New York police not seized CCTV footage and seen by now 


They are not indian or asian police to be influenced by rich and powerful easily 


They have guts to fine President kids for traffic violation but cannot arrest Toshu 


Why anupama is above US President in power or what? 


Why they have not seized CCTV from anuj and seen that clip 


What if majnu  kapadiya deleted footage to save his my anu  toshu 


I do not think NYPD works like this at all 


They are much more capable and one best police force in world and are not so lax in investigation as shown here 


And New York police do not care anupama is maa or anuj is billionaire etc they just take action without much bias 


Its in court room that rich and powerful lawyers do hera pheri and save criminals in USA 


The more capable lawyers you hire more easier to get out of jail 


But usually judge decide such cases in less than 3 months only or a few weeks punishment 


Murder cases only they decide in 6 months so this theft in few weeks they declare punishment 


Only high profile case may get a bit delayed that also 1 year only they give punishment usually 


Not decades like india 


First anuj can never get CCTV footage as NYPD will seize it first hour from crime spot. 


Second if they get to know anuj knew about CCTV footage and did not give them but told anupama he will be in jail for 5 to 7 years 


Third if police come to know anupama got CCTV footage never told them immediately she will be in jail for several years for protecting criminal 


Thats how US police work 


And they will not care if anuj is millionaire or billioanire 


NY main millionaire aur billionaire har road pe bhare pade huye hain unlike other countrys so NY police do not care you are millionaire aur billionaire they will act 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

863

Users

8

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago
#2

Woh Anupama hai 

Kuch bhi ker sakti hai

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: myviewprem


First anuj can never get CCTV footage as NYPD will seize it first hour from crime spot


Second if they get to know anuj knew about CCTV footage and did not give them but told anupama he will be in jail for 5 to 7 years 


Third if police come to know anupama got CCTV footage never told them immediately she will be in jail for several years for protecting criminal 


Thats how US police work 


And they will not care if anuj is millionaire or billioanire 


NY main millionaire aur billionaire har road pe bhare pade huye hain unlike other countrys so NY police do not care you are millionaire aur billionaire they will act 

@bolds anuj ko bachaane koi nahi aayega

But......

Anu k liye yashdeep hai nasmiley2

He'll sell his kidney for her, agar usse bhi kuch nhi hua to there are many other organs

Image

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#4

Tosu is not some random US president' son... No one except his Maa will decide his fate... smiley16smiley15 In whichever direction Maa wishes to direct the case, US police will follow.. smiley36

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I mean who is anupama to tell she will decide on Toshu punishment 


Who is she New York Police NYPD chief or US judge 


Its a criminal case so only police and judge can decide his punishment? 


And anuj agrees on this nonsense instead of giving CCTV footage to police 


Hasnt anuj done crime by not telling police first and handing them CCTV footage 


Who is anuj to inform anupama first? 


Its his duty as organizer to inform NYPD first 


Day by day anuj falling too low in anupam alove by even doing illegal things to please her in love 


Why has New York police not seized CCTV footage and seen by now 


They are not indian or asian police to be influenced by rich and powerful easily 


They have guts to fine President kids for traffic violation but cannot arrest Toshu 


Why anupama is above US President in power or what? 


Why they have not seized CCTV from anuj and seen that clip 


What if majnu  kapadiya deleted footage to save his my anu  toshu 


I do not think NYPD works like this at all 


They are much more capable and one best police force in world and are not so lax in investigation as shown here 


And New York police do not care anupama is maa or anuj is billionaire etc they just take action without much bias 


Its in court room that rich and powerful lawyers do hera pheri and save criminals in USA 


The more capable lawyers you hire more easier to get out of jail 


But usually judge decide such cases in less than 3 months only or a few weeks punishment 


Murder cases only they decide in 6 months so this theft in few weeks they declare punishment 


Only high profile case may get a bit delayed that also 1 year only they give punishment usually 


Not decades like india 


First anuj can never get CCTV footage as NYPD will seize it first hour from crime spot. 


Second if they get to know anuj knew about CCTV footage and did not give them but told anupama he will be in jail for 5 to 7 years 


Third if police come to know anupama got CCTV footage never told them immediately she will be in jail for several years for protecting criminal 


Thats how US police work 


And they will not care if anuj is millionaire or billioanire 


NY main millionaire aur billionaire har road pe bhare pade huye hain unlike other countrys so NY police do not care you are millionaire aur billionaire they will act 

I understood it differently. Anupama has been accused of a crime and is the one who was arrested. It is her choice to shield her son or not. Anuj suggests that he will talk to the owner of the necklace to withdraw the case so Anupama will go unpunished and Toshu can get a way out. Anupama decides she does not want to shield Toshu but wants him punished. As the accused and as the person most affected by Toshu’s evil act, it is her decision if she wants to collude with Anuj to protect her nalayak son or not. It is rightfully and solely her choice and she is making the right decision to expose Toshu and get him punished. Not like nasty Vanraj who knew about the trickery and opted to keep mum. Saw the promo of Toshu in jail begging his mother to contrive a way to get him out. 

Harish111 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
#6

Hiding/withholding evidence is a crime both in US and Indian laws. Both Anuj and Anupama are guilty here. 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: Harish111

Hiding/withholding evidence is a crime both in US and Indian laws. Both Anuj and Anupama are guilty here. 

They both should be behind bars for this. They can sing their 90s songs, dance, kiss & makeup in the privacy of the jail cell. smiley7smiley15

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago
#8

She is the law unto herself. Haven't we seen the culprits punished in her "Mamatha court".

Pakhi's culprit, Kavya's culprit, Kinjal's culprit, Dimple's culprits, Maaya, Samar's culprit.

Kanoon se pehle Anupama ki Adalat baithti hn.