Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

My guess on why Toshu's choice appears bad ( I could be wrong) - He seems to be acting on Rakhi's cues. She is brainwashing him. That is how the story has been painted to the viewers, i.e Rakhi scheming against Shah household. 

A married couple (where they both are the sole decision makers) deciding to move out from a joint family amicably may not be looked down up that much. If Toshu & Kinjal had made this choice and informed Shah family, it would not be that bad I guess. I say this because of one of Anu's statements earlier along those lines - "it is better to remain close while living in different houses than stay in same house and develop animosity".  Agreed they may all feel bad initially, but will get over it soon. 

The problem I see that Toshu & Kinjal are not on the same page, not only about this, but for everything else too. Typically, major decisions like this one, both partners must agree & take the decision jointly. If not, one of them will have compromise. I guess that is the reason Kinjal is irriated with her mom for seeding this thought in Toshu's head. 

Reg. Anupama living in the same house, I cringe everytime I think of this. I wish the story was not written this way. It is very bizzare to say the least ðŸ¤¢ 

Before divorce, her hubby hated her, MIL wasn't happy with her..... It took a divorce to get their love & affection!  How weird is that? Overall, her staying under the same roof as one big happy family is a mess thats needs to be cleaned up!! ðŸ˜•

I don't blame you for seeing it as Rakhi brainwashing Toshu to take this decision, because the CVs make a point to present it as pretty much exactly that.

And I do agree that Rakhi does have a big hand in all this, but I think it's also important to remember that let alone forcing, Rakhi hasn't even put any pressure on Toshu to come to this conclusion. She simply gave him a suggestion, gave some points in favour of said suggestion and Toshu latched onto the idea pretty much straight away.

Such a thing couldn't have happened if Toshu wasn't unhappy/uncomfortable in the current situation at least to some extent.

And like I've said before, I think Kinjal is actually the one who's in the wrong here, not Rakhi and Toshu. 

On a different note though, I agree with you 100% about the current situation in the Shah family's house, it is seriously weird/embarrassing and has made Anu's character fall really low in my eyes, playing dosti dosti with Vanraj, cooking in his cafe etc is puke-worthy.

Being cordial after divorce is a sign of maturity and truly moving on, but this just makes it look like they want an affair ðŸ¤¢.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
QNefertiti thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anupamaa can open a dance academy in her father in law'a property, live on her father in law's property when father in law has many kids to look after why can't Toshu take help from his mother in law when his wife is an heiress. At the end of the day everything owned by Rakhi will be inherited by Kinjal and Toshu. Anupamaa is a hypocrite 🙄

Edited by QNefertiti - 2 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

More than rakhi , I feel toshu and kinjal are much more responsible here . Toshu wants that penthouse that is the main reason , he is not asking rakhi to shut up and do not create havoc in household . Toshu is constantly showing his interest in shifting the penthouse and because of that he is constantly encouraging rakhi’s action . If toshu informs rakhi firmly that neither I want to shift anywhere nor kinjal so stop creating havoc , there is a chances to control rakhi but jab apna he sikka khota ho toh baharwale ko kya dosh dena is the case here. 

Toshu is bounded to his greed for penthouse, what about kinjal? Why she is so weak in stopping her mother? If she really doesn’t want to shift then she should strictly inform her mother that if she will create havoc in her household, her daughter will cut all the ties with her. But No kinjal is also looking extremely weak in stopping her mother.

Rakhi ke dramas toshu ke greed and kinjal ke weak attitude ke wajah create hua hai. Agar husband -wife same page par hote toh koi bhi external force aise unke household mai havoc create nahi kar sakta.

I am not giving here any clean chit to rakhi but must say kinjal toshu is looking more at fault here specifically toshu.

According to me Toshu and Rakhi both are using each other apne kaam ke liye. Rakhi knows Toshu's weakness and she is using it in her favour. And Toshu knows Rakhi will to anything for Kinjal.

But today the way Rakhi talked she is in a way asking toshu to have control over kinjal. She wants him to dominate her. Why can't she see, that Toshu is mini Vanraj and living with him alone will be more toxic for kinjal.

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I agree that the way Toshu is choosing to put across his views is definitely wrong, I don't think that is even up for debate.

Not taking Kinjal's views into consideration is wrong too, but I personally don't agree with her in this situation either tbh.

She is being too over-emotional/silly about this whole thing. I can't see one single thing anyone in that family is actually gaining by her and Toshu staying back there at this point in time, and I really don't see how it would be selfish of her if she agreed with Toshu and wanted to move out too.

Today Rakhi herself accepted that Kinjal never got the love she deserved and that's why she got attached to Anupamaa because she gave her that love and affection, not because she thinks its selfish. She clearly said she wants her family around. And its not about any gain or loss of she wanting to stay back. She just wants that love and family around which she never got and always craved for.

Toshu is mini version of Vanraj, and Rakhi is asking him to take control of kinjal to get her out of that house.

Also Rakhi's constant demeaning other's work is such low class act. Calling Academy as fatichar, what type of elite class people do this. 

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QNefertiti

Anupamaa can open a dance academy in her father in law'a property, live on her father in law's property when father in law has many kids to look after why can't Toshu take help from his mother in law when his wife is an heiress. At the end of the day everything owned by Rakhi will be inherited by Kinjal and Toshu. Anupamaa is a hypocrite 🙄

How is Anupamaa a hypocrite in this situation. I didn't see her stopping kinjal or toshu from moving out. Infact she is the one who convinced everyone that if they wanna move out we need to support them and she has completely left the decision on kinjal and Toshu. Neither did I see her trying to influence kinjal or toshu to take decision to stay back. The reason they are not moving out is only and only Kinjal no one else. No one from Shah family is even trying to convince them to stay back.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neo7

According to me Toshu and Rakhi both are using each other apne kaam ke liye. Rakhi knows Toshu's weakness and she is using it in her favour. And Toshu knows Rakhi will to anything for Kinjal.

But today the way Rakhi talked she is in a way asking toshu to have control over kinjal. She wants him to dominate her. Why can't she see, that Toshu is mini Vanraj and living with him alone will be more toxic for kinjal.

Rakhi is conveniently ignoring the fact that toshu is mini vanraj because right now all her mission is shifting kinjal to other place and she has confidence that because of her power,  mini vanraj will never dare to treat kinjal the way vanraj did to anupama for 25 years so right now she is conveniently ignoring the fact that toshu is mini vanraj.

Money/status/penthouse is toshu’s greed and agar yeh weakness toshu mai nahi hota toh bhi rakhi apni taraf se definitely try Karti he but itna drama nahi kar pati. Here case is toshu ko sab kuch chahiye and kinjal ko ghar chodna nahi hai so mainly because of these 2 are not coming on the same page, issue is here.

Ms. writer ne yeh naya start kiya hai jab bhi rakhi havoc create karne aati hai tab kinjal ko ghar se he gayab kar deti hai writer why?? In place of showing strong kinjal who should give her mother ultimatum , kinjal ko ghar se gayab dikhate hai just to show drama🤢

Har baar aise kaise ho sakta ki kinjal ki mummy kinjal ke absence mai he kinjal ke sasural mai Tamasha karne jati hai. Kya aisa bhi kahi hota hai ki every time mummy sasural mai Tamasha karne pohche or beti ghar mai he na ho?!! Agar mummy sasural mai Tamasha karne aye to sabse pehle beti ko uski rakhi type mother ki aarti utarni chahiye woh bhi acche se!

Kinjal definitely should give her mother ultimatum and for once and all clarify the things . In  place of trying to convince toshu, she should give ultimatum to her mother and should ask her to stop giving lalach to her lalchi jamai. Agar rakhi kinjal ki dhamki se darr kar penthouse wapas le leti hai toh toshu bhi kuch nahi kar payega.

Kinjal ko every time gayab kar dene se accha hai , writer kinjal ke liye 2 powerful lines likhne par focus kare.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
neo7 thumbnail

Rakhi is conveniently ignoring the fact that toshu is mini vanraj because right now all her mission is shifting kinjal to other place and she has confidence that because of her power,  mini vanraj will never dare to treat kinjal the way vanraj did to anupama for 25 years so right now she is conveniently ignoring the fact that toshu is mini vanraj.

Money/status/penthouse is toshu’s greed and agar yeh weakness toshu mai nahi hota toh bhi rakhi apni taraf se definitely try Karti he but itna drama nahi kar pati. Here case is toshu ko sab kuch chahiye and kinjal ko ghar chodna nahi hai so mainly because of these 2 are not coming on the same page, issue is here.

Ms. writer ne yeh naya start kiya hai jab bhi rakhi havoc create karne aati hai tab kinjal ko ghar se he gayab kar deti hai writer why?? In place of showing strong kinjal who should give her mother ultimatum , kinjal ko ghar se gayab dikhate hai just to show drama🤢

Har baar aise kaise ho sakta ki kinjal ki mummy kinjal ke absence mai he kinjal ke sasural mai Tamasha karne jati hai. Kya aisa bhi kahi hota hai ki every time mummy sasural mai Tamasha karne pohche or beti ghar mai he na ho?!! Agar mummy sasural mai Tamasha karne aye to sabse pehle beti ko uski rakhi type mother ki aarti utarni chahiye woh bhi acche se!

Kinjal definitely should give her mother ultimatum and for once and all clarify the things . In  place of trying to convince toshu, she should give ultimatum to her mother and should ask her to stop giving lalach to her lalchi jamai. Agar rakhi kinjal ki dhamki se darr kar penthouse wapas le leti hai toh toshu bhi kuch nahi kar payega.

Kinjal ko every time gayab kar dene se accha hai , writer kinjal ke liye 2 powerful lines likhne par focus kare.

Ab as per precap, Kinjal is present, when Rakhi is again doing bakwas and calling fatichar academy and telling meri pairo main hi girna padega and all. Lets see what does Kinjal does then.

But Rakhi shares one trait with Vanraj i.e. demeaning other's work and only considering your work as superior. I don't understand what issue does she have with cafe and academy. Its not like kinjal cafe ya academy main help karti hai and apne career and kaam pe dhyaan nahi deti hai. Na hi aisa hai ki woh cafe and academy uske coaching classes ke liye competition hai. Kuch bhi non sense kar rahi hai Rakhi aajkal.

Kinjal is strong, woh rakhi ko oppose karti hai but woh overboard jaake insult nahi karti. But she needs to tell Rakhi to back off a little and stop insulting her family, afterall she gets all the love from the family which Rakhi couldn't give, which ahe herself admitted today.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Ab as per precap, Kinjal is present, when Rakhi is again doing bakwas and calling fatichar academy and telling meri pairo main hi girna padega and all. Lets see what does Kinjal does then.

But Rakhi shares one trait with Vanraj i.e. demeaning other's work and only considering your work as superior. I don't understand what issue does she have with cafe and academy. Its not like kinjal cafe ya academy main help karti hai and apne career and kaam pe dhyaan nahi deti hai. Na hi aisa hai ki woh cafe and academy uske coaching classes ke liye competition hai. Kuch bhi non sense kar rahi hai Rakhi aajkal.

Kinjal is strong, woh rakhi ko oppose karti hai but woh overboard jaake insult nahi karti. But she needs to tell Rakhi to back off a little and stop insulting her family, afterall she gets all the love from the family which Rakhi couldn't give, which ahe herself admitted today.

I want to see kinjal’s action tomorrow after seeing her mother’s cheap jalwa. 

It is not anupama ‘s job to shut up rakhi, it’s kinjal’s job to firmly shut up her mother. Rakhi ke tamashe bhi overboard he hote hai so kinjal ko bhi thoda overboard ja kar he uski mummy ki arti utarni padegi. 

In sab mai toshu and kinjal ki bahot badi galti hai . Toshu laalchi hai and kinjal ko uski mom ki thik se arti utarna nahi aata hai so better kinjal uski mummy ki baat maan le and shift ho jaye at least baki sab toh chain se reh sakege.

Either kinjal apni mummy ko thik kare or shift Ho jaye. Kab tak kinjal -toshu same page par nahi ayege?! Kabhi same page par aane ki capability nahi hai toh divorce le lo.

Whatever I am saying here , same anupama should say kinjal in place of talking anything with rakhi. Anupama should strictly explain kinjal in front of rakhi’s eyes that bahot ho gaya kinjal, either tum apni mummy ko control karo or separate ho jao because yaha lambe lecture dene ka koi meaning he Nai hai.

neo7 thumbnail

I want to see kinjal’s action tomorrow after seeing her mother’s cheap jalwa. 

It is not anupama ‘s job to shut up rakhi, it’s kinjal’s job to firmly shut up her mother. Rakhi ke tamashe bhi overboard he hote hai so kinjal ko bhi thoda overboard ja kar he uski mummy ki arti utarni padegi. 

In sab mai toshu and kinjal ki bahot badi galti hai . Toshu laalchi hai and kinjal ko uski mom ki thik se arti utarna nahi aata hai so better kinjal uski mummy ki baat maan le and shift ho jaye at least baki sab toh chain se reh sakege.

Either kinjal apni mummy ko thik kare or shift Ho jaye. Kab tak kinjal -toshu same page par nahi ayege?! Kabhi same page par aane ki capability nahi hai toh divorce le lo.

Whatever I am saying here , same anupama should say kinjal in place of talking anything with rakhi. Anupama should strictly explain kinjal in front of rakhi’s eyes that bahot ho gaya kinjal, either tum apni mummy ko control karo or separate ho jao because yaha lambe lecture dene ka koi meaning he Nai hai.

I doubt Anupamaa kabhi aisa bolegi Kinjal ko but haan Baa bol sakti hai.

Yes, kinjal jab tak shift nahi hogi ye Rakhi ke tamaashe khatam nahi honge. I wonder she was working women pehle bhi and abhi bhi, but pehle she couldn't give time to kinjal and now pura din shah parivaar ke chakkar kaat ti rehti hai.😂

sweet_tania thumbnail

I doubt Anupamaa kabhi aisa bolegi Kinjal ko but haan Baa bol sakti hai.

Yes, kinjal jab tak shift nahi hogi ye Rakhi ke tamaashe khatam nahi honge. I wonder she was working women pehle bhi and abhi bhi, but pehle she couldn't give time to kinjal and now pura din shah parivaar ke chakkar kaat ti rehti hai.😂

I wish anupama khud bole same baat kinjal ko because anupama bolegi toh zyada effect ayega and kinjal will come on strong decision.

Anupama ka koi bhi lecture rakhi ke liye effective nahi hoga jitna kinjal ki dhamki uski mom par kam karegi. Kinjal ki dhamki rakhi and toshu dono ko hila sakti hai but uske liye  anupama /baa kisi ko toh kinjal ko strongly bolna padega.

Lol pehle woh kam karti hogi and ab staff par kam dal kar shah family ke chakkar kaat rahi hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Rakhi ko penthouse dena hai de, rakhi ko uski beti ko separate karna hai kare but agar uski beti ko separate nahi hona hai toh either beti uski mummy ki thik se Arti utare yah fir bina emotional bane separate he Ho jaye. 

Isme anupama, baa, bapuji ya kisi or ka koi lecture kuch kaam nahi karega. Kinjal ki mummy hai so kinjal ko he bina emotional bane strong actions lene padega. Either shift Ho jaye or apni mummy ko thik kare.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago