Toshu refrains from disclosing Anupamaa about his stay in the US

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-toshu-refrains-from-disclosing-anupamaa-about-his-stay-in-the-us_204130

In the upcoming episode, viewers can anticipate the return of Toshu and Kinjal. However, a significant development unfolds as Toshu chooses to keep Anupamaa in the dark about his presence in the US.

Star PlusAnupamaa continues to captivate audiences with its engaging storyline, and the upcoming episodes promise more twists and turns. The narrative revolves around Anupamaa's new life in America and her encounters with Anuj.

In the upcoming episode, viewers can anticipate the return of Toshu and Kinjal. However, a significant development unfolds as Toshu chooses to keep Anupamaa in the dark about his presence in the US. The plot thickens when Vanraj, Anupamaa's ex-husband, calls Toshu to share the news of Anupamaa being in the US. In response, Toshu urges Vanraj not to reveal their location to Anupamaa.

The storyline has already witnessed Anupamaa severing ties with both the Shah and Kapadia families, embarking on a new chapter in the US. Additionally, the upcoming episodes will showcase Anuj coming face-to-face with Anupamaa. However, the much-anticipated meeting takes a tragic turn as Anuj meets with an accident while rushing to meet Anupamaa.

The suspense surrounding Toshu's decision to keep his stay in the US a secret adds a layer of intrigue to the evolving plot. As Anupamaa navigates her new life and relationships, the audience can expect a blend of emotions, drama, and unexpected events.

Stay tuned for more details as the storyline unfolds, promising a compelling narrative that keeps fans hooked to the evolving saga of Anupamaa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail

I wonder why Toshu would do that, does her bio kid hate her so much?

and when the hell did he move to the US from the UK?

like Choti reached Mumbai from Ahmedabad on her own I guess, anything is possible in Anupamaversesmiley37

but this actually might be cause UK kicked him out and he found a life in US to prep for maa's arrival in NY

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now Kinju Baby will start paging Maa

https://tenor.com/bt9h9.gif

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

They also have Anuj making a detour via London as he dashes back to Adya smiley36

IMG_0217.png

Originally posted by: hinz

I thought I saw him sprinting in Piccadilly,  can you see me behind the black cab by the traffic lights Ru?smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinz

I wonder why Toshu would do that, does her bio kid hate her so much?

and when the hell did he move to the US from the UK?

like Choti reached Mumbai from Ahmedabad on her own I guess, anything is possible in Anupamaversesmiley37

but this actually might be cause UK kicked him out and he found a life in US to prep for maa's arrival in NY

He must have done some Kaands and doesn’t want his James Bond Maa to find out and give 50 pannonka bhashan

Lekin Bloody Bootifool Kinjal apni pyari Mummy ko dhund hi legi, shayad wo bhi Spice and Chutney pe Mummy ke haath ki chai ke aroma se seedha wahin pohoch jayegi.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Now Kinju Baby will start paging Maa

childcare is expensive dude, free ki nanny kisko nahi chahiye?...also cause Shru was unavailable on this occasionsmiley37and she also knows her prioritiessmiley9

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

He must have done some Kaands and doesn’t want his James Bond Maa to find out and give 50 pannonka bhashan

Lekin Bloody Bootifool Kinjal apni pyari Mummy ko dhund hi legi, shayad wo bhi Spice and Chutney pe Mummy ke haath ki chai ke aroma se seedha wahin pohoch jayegi.

Daadi ki agli saadi ki tayyari mhari bootiful hi toh karegismiley37 plus this time she's a Naani as well toh double tayyarismiley37

hinz thumbnail

ek ek karke maa ke bacche(bio and non-bio) usko abandon kare jaa rahe hai, guess its paybeck time for maa hoon ne..

pehle choti ne diss-own kiya, Paakhi ne toh kabse kiya hua hai, infact she hates her mahaanmaa and now Tosu-paoa ki parchayi refuses to keep ties...

although I think Tosu is keeping his distance so she can be free of their/his baggage, I'm sure he's had a change of heart cause he was bad before leap, inka aisa hi hai kabhi bad kabhi good, rinse repeat cycle repeats over and over again...

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Such knuckleheads the writers are! They started with UK. Now want to get them all together, so coming up with one lie after another. smiley29smiley44

This is like kindergarten children writing stories, which I am sure is much better than this crap smiley37

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I (and may be we) want GK kaka, Mukku etc to come back and these makers are bringing back Pakhi, Toshu etc 🤣