Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

🤣🤣

Hume bas mouka chahiye...smallest hints make our minds think so much🤣

I cannot write but reading stuff written by you guys... Ufffff🤣🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So  am back again with today's dose of details😃

Well to be frank, I had no expectations from today's episode so I was actually surprised that we got a beautiful episode. The Saturday Jinx of getting worst episodes has finally come to an end and I wish we get good episodes from now on.😃

Well I have very less to tell about today, will make it short today....

Chaand Sifaarish on the three couples

The song is now ringing in mind and I have been listening to it on loop. It suited all 3 couples and the scenes were also really good. Each scene had its own meaning.

I am not going to analyze each scene as it has already been done by many of you on the EDT. I must say the analysis gives a different meaning to the scene. It adds more beauty and meaning to each scene.

Do check the EDT for some amazing analysis

The Gaura scene minus the dialogues was beautifully shot. Full marks to the camera shots, drone shots especially and the entire setup on a full moon night. It was aesthetic

I loved the last drone shot when it pans the entire haveli from the top. Such an amazing shot.

The team has put sincere efforts today and the editing was also good with no mix up of couples.

Coming to Devta scene. Already analyzed beautifully in the EDT

It was another cute scene. Simran and Akshay were really good in the scene. 

My eye power caught one thing Dev had a big cut on his forehead....an open cut on his forehead. I wish he had got a bandage on it as open wounds are highly infectious.

Shivi scene was the best according to me among the three couples. 

But the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Shiva  suddenly waking up with such heavy breaths on my screen was he got scared seeing devta romance in his dream. 

The transition could have been better. I really wish we had a two minutes scene prior to after he wakes up where we had a flashback of the kandar scene to show his fear of losing Raavi. It would have added more meaning to the scene. 

having said this, it was such beautiful scene❤️

Some fun things I noticed were 

Shiva doesnt use the blanket at night and gives the entire blanket to Raavi...inspite of the air cooler being switched on...got a glimpse of air cooler too😆 then i realised Shiva is fire-man😆

Shiva's phone was not on his side during the night but comes there magically in the morning😆

The Chota sa thank you was actually not so chota as the message which Raavi has sent was 2-3 lines...you can see this when you zoom and see the scene when shiva shows her the phone😆

With Gaura doing the deed, Shiva has bought a sack full of  kacha mangoes for dhara bhabhi to eat ….So we are getting good news soon😆

Dhara is surely going to say muje kuch kacha kaane ka man kar raha hein and we have devar already fulfilling her wishes🤣

The question of Rishitha's costumes has also been answered....So she got her clothes through online shopping🤣 Gaumbi is not to be blamed anymore ..he only got few sarees and suits😆

Today Dhara was colour coordinated with the Juice she made and served Suman mummy😆

Gaumbi colour coordinated with the file he was carrying🤣

The bruise on Raavi's right cheek is there in the scene with Mami but it was not there in her morning thank you scene with Shiva😆

Make up Daada alert alert😆

There was an aerial shot in the hair getting stuck in the button scene where we may assume that SHiva got his chota sa thank you wish fulfilled😆

I am actually excited for the Oil khaand now as hell will break lose for Shiva if  Raavi even winces a little in pain

The property drama looks logical from all angles. Let us see how the story moves forward😃

That's it for today, do chip in your views...

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
hedwig_potter thumbnail

Wow! You've certainly got a detail-oriented eye😆

Love this thread❤️, glad you decided to make a separate post, as I am usually unable to take out the time to visit and discuss in edt😭

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the Sahi pakde hain series . All well observed!

Also, to add did anyone notice Dev had nail scratches on his hands and neck 😆
Makeup Dada got experimental 
🤪

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Wow! You've certainly got a detail-oriented eye😆

Love this thread❤️, glad you decided to make a separate post, as I am usually unable to take out the time to visit and discuss in edt😭

I am glad you are liking it... ❤️

You can see a few beautiful posts on the EDT...the scenes have been analysed so beautifully

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I loved the Sahi pakde hain series . All well observed!

Also, to add did anyone notice Dev had nail scratches on his hands and neck 😆
Makeup Dada got experimental 
🤪

Yaay....thank you❤️

Glad you are liking it....even i am finding so funny while writing these...

Yes I noticed, Dev babu had scratches without action and with only hand and cheek kiss😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely post Priya! I'm glad you started this one 🤗

I'm going to read each one and come back to individually comment 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Lovely post Priya! I'm glad you started this one 🤗

I'm going to read each one and come back to individually comment 😆

Thanks Aaliya..am glad you like it❤️

Waiting for your comments🤗

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Priya !!!!! Behen you are blessed by Dhara devi with magical eye power! Kya scenes pakde hai tune!! Lol Shivi night scene transition could have been better, I too thought for a second Shiva woke up scared seeing DevTa🤣 lol wo phone baju me nahi tha ye kaise notice kiya tune🤣🤣Dhara ko kacchi kairi khane ka mann hoga jaldi and Shiva being her pyaara baccha is prepping for that abhi se🤣🤣

You need to continue with this series! This is ultra hilarious 🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Post 1:

I have my eye on that bathrobe for a long while too.. Bath tub mil gaya, ab bathrobe ki baari! ☺️

Love all your descriptions of the nano second ShiVi scenes! Be it Raavi holding Shiva's hand and not Dev's during YKB, and Shiva helping Raavi down from the tractor 

We haven't got an answer to the trending question of "why tractor" yet,a nd I doubt we ever will 😆

GauRa part on point! both are chalak lomdis who knew that the President of the Dhara fan club and the rest of its members will not let her go anywhere 😈