Pandya Store

Sahi Pakde hein!!-Updated PG- 41 (EP-153) and PG-45 (EP-154) - Page 5

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am going to die laughing. I swear I had come in to watch the depths and intensity of Shiva Raavi and wrote essays, but these two have made me mad 🤣🤣🤣

Your thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aag Boy and Aag Dadi 🤣

Too good. Nothing in this show is appearing innocent anymore 🤣

Mere Babuji wants da divine Miracle baby within 12hours. 

Koi aam khila raha hai. 🤣

What even 🤣

Thank you for making me laugh with your Parkhi Nazar 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshika5103

you are bang on🤣 with all the alerts for cold shower😆

There are more alerts coming as for the time being he has no option other than cold showers🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Transference

I am going to die laughing. I swear I had come in to watch the depths and intensity of Shiva Raavi and wrote essays, but these two have made me mad 🤣🤣🤣

Your thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aag Boy and Aag Dadi 🤣

Too good. Nothing in this show is appearing innocent anymore 🤣

Mere Babuji wants da divine Miracle baby within 12hours. 

Koi aam khila raha hai. 🤣

What even 🤣

Thank you for making me laugh with your Parkhi Nazar 😆

Lol....i laughed so much penning this down🤣🤣

Am glad you liked it....😆❤️

Tomorrow we have fire vs fire🤣🤣

PS at 7.30 pm is no more sanskaari🤣

Dekte hein kal kya milta hein🤪

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Forgot to tag you my tharki buddy!!!🤣

Do chip in your comments😆❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣❤️ Hehehehe! I loved this special edition with added tharkiness! Keeeep going!

I found Dev’s back pose very weird too 🤣🤣🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Subah ki yaad taaza ho gayi yeh post padh k😆

mazedarr tha😆

And I also had noticed that kacha aam in raavi's plate.. Poora green mango he tha pata nai kaha se yellow mein change hua hai🤣

luvshivika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is hilarious 🤣 Shivi were too cute ❤️ I love Raavi 1.0 . Cold shower alerts 🤣🤣 And the aam shiva wants to eat 🤣🤣 ROFL !!!! Shiva ke expressions mein kitna saara control Uday ! Just control waala feel hai! Bechara jab biwi chutti hai down south aag lag jaata hai . Aag boy is waiting for some jalwa but is so confused whyy🤣 I was blushing so much while watching each scene . These guys indeed give us laal Ishq vibes. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nafees5

Subah ki yaad taaza ho gayi yeh post padh k😆

mazedarr tha😆

And I also had noticed that kacha aam in raavi's plate.. Poora green mango he tha pata nai kaha se yellow mein change hua hai🤣

Hare dhara hare dhara and magic mein green mango yellow bangaya🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raindropsroses

🤣❤️ Hehehehe! I loved this special edition with added tharkiness! Keeeep going!

I found Dev’s back pose very weird too 🤣🤣🤣

PS is no more sanskaari show....ab toh sab kuch mein tharkiness nazar aaraha hein🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ItsmePriya

A working Monday and this not so innocent episode didn't do any good to it😆

Bilkul bhi innocent nahi thha🤣

Will mark this as Mature content after today's update...so incase you guys are not comfortable reading this you may skip it. But I am sure this going to be more of fun thread and no explicit 18+ things will be written here😆

Good idea!👍🏼😆 Mera bhi bada mann ho raha kuch tharki baatein karne ka and Shiva gave us the reason for it! Aurr yeh koi double meaning bhi nahi nikal rahe hum🤣 Uski harkaton ka ek hi meaning hai!🤣🤣

Here we go with today's Sahi pakde hein dose😎

1. Episode begins with Mami and Anita drama. If Shiva is aag boy then mami is definitely aag daadi😈( i cannot call mami aag girl😆). Kya mast aag laga rahi hein🤣.Keeping aside the dialogues and how easily Rishu baby got influenced..my eyes fell on the tea that Anita was holding...Bicaara woh tea ..mami ne itna dialogues bol diya that it would have become cold ice tea by the time she finished. All the hot aag in the tea got transferred to Mami🤣

Maine Maami ko Cam-Bond naam diya thha😆, she's always doing jasoosi holding her phone's camera on, so yeah🤣 Lekin aaj toh usne aag hi laga di!🤣 Aag lahau Maami!🤣

2. Anita is a true chudail..one second she is in devta room outside the haveli and the next second appears in front of dhara from the white blanket dhara puts on the bed....if you see the scene it looks as if she is coming out the blanket🤣

I really don't know why dhara was clearing the bed. She and Gaumbi had their action last night in the open terrace🤣🤪. So the room and bed would have been all clean only. Ok i may assume she is getting things ready for second round of action tonight as Gaumbi is after Ma ki Khushi🤣

Hare dhara hare dhara..what an irony...devi has been possessed by another chudail after kesar and is talking about woman empowerment today

Yeh toh raavi ke saath partiality horahi hein....🤪

Anita was so weird and irritating today! And did you notice ki kamre se jaate hue yeh jaan bujhh ke babuji ke haath ko touch karke gayi?!🤣🤣 Babuji ko bhi iske irade nek nahi lag rahe hain!🤣🤣

3. My Krishu comes on screen...Awww i missed him so muchToday Krish was looking like a Black current ice cream in that purple tshirt🤣. So tharkipan gets activated here again. Out of all songs Krish sings Yeh Laal Ishq 🤪( Yeh toh pakka Shivi SR ka song lag raha hein....no wonder Shiva is frustrated already😆) i would love this song for Shivi SR....Krish already foreshadowing☺️

He should not sing! Never, kabhi nahi, kadapi nahi!🤬 Itna besura bhopu!😆

Yahan Shiva inta frustrated hai aurr tum uske SR ke gaane soch rahi ho?!🤣🤣 Usko ek kiss chahiye thha thank you waala woh toh mila nahi, aurr tum action ke sapne dekh rahi ho! Woh 1 hour, Sunday special mein bohot time hai!🤣🤣

4. Raavi comes with a plate of mangoes...my eyes could see mostly kacha aam in that place.Infact the first bite raavi takes was a raw mango. The plate had raw mangoes and suddenly ripened mangoes appear🤪Also shiva brought a sack full of kachaa aam...how did they ripen in just few minutes🤣

Tu aam kha, guthliyan mat ginn🤣 

5. Shiva enters with a sack. God only knows what he keeps carrying always in sacks from one place to another 

Aag boy comes is staring at biwi eating aam🤣 having some other aam in his mind which he desperately wants to eat🤣 He already has consummation in his mind...bandha bahuth frustrated hein..Clueless Raavi 1.0 is doing no good 🤣

Iske irade nek nahi lag rahe mujhe! Bilkul bhi nahi! Aaj kal yeh kehta kuch aurr hai par iske dimaag mein kuch aurr hi chal raha hai!🤣🤣😉 Kabse chal raha hai yeh sab, han?!🤣

6. R: Ghoor kya raha hein...kayega kya??

S: Kya😆 

R: Aamm, Ghoor raha heina....kayega kya?? (my innocent bachi🤣)

The expression before this kya was Shiva having thoughts of eating some other aam and not the one wifey is holding in the plate😆. Cold shower alert number -1

Usko aam nahi khana thha 🤣 Jis tarah se yeh Raavi ko ghoor raha thha usse yahi laga that he wants to eat Raavi and not the mango🤣 And Raavi🤣🤣 sometimes I think that she is deliberately teasing her frustrated bhoothnath. Jaan bujhh ke aise questions pooch rahi hai yeh ladki!😈🤣

7.S: Mein mein...eh aam kyun kaun

And then he shutters 🤣

R: To phir kade kade ghoor kyun raha hein

Okay now here my boy cannot take it anymore and licks his lips so that he doesn't lose his control🤪- Cold shower alert number-2

Maine bola na, uska aam khane ka koi irada nahi hai🤣 Uska interest kissi aurr cheez mein hai aurr yeh ussi ko ghoor raha thha🤣 

8. Aag boy now wants acceptance from wifey that he is her husband. Don't worry you will get all acceptance soon😆

He does!😆 Not only acceptance, he wants so much more!🤣

10. Raavi then holds his hand and stops him...my boy again is about to get flustered- Cold shower alert number 3. 

R: Chahe toh tu bhi ka saktha...bahuth acha hein..ek dum chatpata😆

S: His expression is ..yes I want to eat but not the aam in the plate but the aam in front of me...i know it will be chatpata🤣

Shivi have their first food share moment....Shiva yahan toh bahuth hi zyaada control kar raha hein😆

Kissi din isne bimaar pad jaana hai itne cold showers ke baad🤣 Aurr phhir Raavi poochegi ki kyun itne thande paani se naha raha thha🤣🤣 Tab kya jawaab dega yeh frustrated husband?!🤣🤣

11. Aag boy realises he is getting out of control and throws a dialogue to change the entire scene and escape from there...leaving wifey all the more confused😆

Ek dum se palti maari isne🤣

12. Raavi 1.0 is back...am so glad we got the Airhead raavi BGM😎. Again raavi gets special ripe  mangoes in a sack filled with kacha mangoes😆

Some raw mangoes do have a slight yellowish-orange tint to the flesh😆, they are just a tad bit sweeter but still raw😆 So woh kaccha aam hi kha rahi thhi.😆

Waiting for Raavi 1.0 to attack Shiva 2.0. he is going to get so much frustrated and anticipation kuch aisa waise harkathe karne waala hein🤣

Ab ayenge na mazze!🤣🤣 Raavi 1.0 is very comfortable in touching her bhoothnath, but ab usko yeh idea nahi hai that her bhoothnaam has evolved into a sexually frustrated husband mode, Shiva 2.0🤣

Abhi biwi toh phhir se usko touch karegi, hug bhi kar sakti hai lekin bechara iska pati🤣🤣 yeh to giyo!🤣🤣

14. Raavi 1.0 calls hubby Oyeee Hero😎 and Hubby has a proud smile for a moment before realising he needs to start his control mission again with wifey coming near him

Pati khush hua!🤣😎

R: Itna bada bheem jaisa shareer aur speed theri kachuye se bhi slow...chi...choti choti lakdiyon ka tukde nahi kar saktha

S: Dikaoon tuje taakath

R: Haan Dikha na...kya hua tu ruk kyun gaya ..koi aur hota na toh lakdiyon ke tukde aise aise kar chuka hota..tere bas ki baath nahi hein...tere chakkar mein baite na toh lunch dinner ke time pe hoga🤣

S: Kya bakwass kar rahi hein..subah subah bhaang chada ke aayi hein😆

Hum double meaning nahi nikal rahe bhaiya😆, Shiva ka dimaag hi khrab hai🤣

Yeh jabse Raavi apne purane version mein gayi hai, Shiva ki halat kharab kar di isne🤣 Abhi se hi yeh banda itna frustrated hai aurr jo mann mein aa raha hai wahi bole jaa raha hai🤣 aaj isko apni body ki taqat dikhani thhi Raavi ko🤣🤣

Raavi tells his speed is too slow and him challenging her that he will show the power of his body. Don't worry Raavi very soon You will see the power of your husband's body and speed ka mein kya bolu...its going take hours and hours....no wonder we are demanding a one hour special episode🤣

Woh din bhi aayega😆 abhi thoda future mein hai, kabhi toh present ban jayega😆woh din bhi aayega!

Also raavi telling had it been someone else he would cut the logs soon...made shiva feel offended too as he cannot think of anyone else as an option🤣

And rightly said....if you  let him show his taakath...you will be locked in your room for hours that you will be having lunch only at dinner time...to be more frank.. there won't be any need for food too....☺️🤪

I hope Shiva controls till then. 🤣

Shiva was very careful to not touch his wifey's hands while holding the axe🤣

Frustration dekho kitni zyada hai isko! Ab toh uska haath touch bhi nahi kar raha kyunki pata hai, isse control nahi hoga!🤣🤣

15. Why the hell that everyone get shocked when gaumbi messaged...lol i don't kno what gaumbi messages....now that he is in action mode....he might start sending tharki messages to all bros🤣

But the over reaction for a simple message was too funny🤣🤣

Shiva aurr Krish ka reaction samajh aata hai, unhone tazza tazza jo kaand kiya thha uske baad aisa darr hona sahi hai🤣 Lekin Dev, woh kyun itna over-think kar raha thha?!🤣

Precap has some intense stuff coming up...Shiva's eyes is burning fire...I am waiting for tomorrow's episode...but with my rule "EXPECT NOTHING, GET EVERYTHING"

Phoolkumari injured hone waali hai, yahi lag raha hai mujhe. Iski wajah Maami aurr Shiva dono ho sakte hain, aurr dono mein se koi ek bhi. But agar usko chot lagi toh I am expecting a concerned, protective Shiva.