Some redemption..(Topic Updated)

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

First of all, I am hating this drag-fest of Dhawal's wedding shenanigans of past 2 weeks..

I get that they need to show drama but for almost every day, showing the precap of how a stranger is about to take advantage of a drugged girl.. This is outrageous.

If that's required for the story, show it and get it over with, what's with the dragging of it..

And on top of it, Dhawal and his Motes assuming the worst of it.. Like did you even trust her at all.

Dhawal knowing completely well about the ill intentions of the weirdo stranger, still assumed that Natasha is making out..

And if my worst fears are correct, they will get Natasha married to Dhawal by replacing the bride and later everyone will question Natasha only. Even character assassination to another level.. 

Nor fair.. Not fair at all..

Edited by Gags05 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

just recently started watching this show and nawal got me hooked with their burning chemistry ... 

but no body seems active here on IF .. quite strange .. smiley24

Gags05 thumbnail

Hahahaha.. welcome to the club.. Even I wonder the same . I also recently started watching Gen 2 and binged only the lead pair's scenes..

Though this forum is rated high, nobody is discussing the latest gen.. Even I don't get it..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Hahahaha.. welcome to the club.. Even I wonder the same . I also recently started watching Gen 2 and binged only the lead pair's scenes..

Though this forum is rated high, nobody is discussing the latest gen.. Even I don't get it..

i directly came to IF after watching all the epis thinking this forum would be flooded with many ffs os but there is not a single ff or os smiley36

itne pyara couple h .. but not a single os smiley39

Gags05 thumbnail

With today's beating sequence, I feel pacified.. Hence the updated topic.. But I was still not ok with the same manhandling scene being repeatedly shown in precap for the entire week..

Edited by Gags05 - 3 months ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

With today's beating sequence, I feel pacified.. Hence the updated topic.. But I was still not ok with the same manhandling scene being repeatedly shown in precap for the entire week..

this is why i always skips precaps smiley36

but today's epi was worth it ... honestly the editor sucks ... i feel bts' are more interesting than the scenes shown in episodes .. 

they edit out many scenes ... i feel dhawal ka aggression scene or dikhana chahiye tha while beating Sandip ... 

even their face off on mandap vala scene , aur dialogues dikhane chahiye the but they cut it short ...