Sahi Pakde hein!!-Updated PG- 41 (EP-153) and PG-45 (EP-154)

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone!!! I have been noticing certain funny, troll worthy things and also some important details when I do the second or third round of watching the episode. This is basically a fun post of whatever I post in the EDT as I watch the episode. 

Thanks Avi (@milkcakejamun) for appreciating my good eye power. This is an added motivation for my new job of watching each and every frame of the episode😆

Today's first 5 mins gave me the feels that the show is coming to an end with all the happy hug sessions, mass hand hold and family photos. I admit I liked the it to certain extent but I am not pleased with the way this whole batwara and kesar track has ended giving all credits to Dhara. Anyways I am glad this is done. It was too much of a drag fest🤪

So unofficial Season 2 of PS started today. I will add the point of today's episode in the next post. This post is for certain things I noticed in yesterday's episode.

1.Bathrobe

This has nothing to do with yesterday's episode. This is from a earlier episode where I noticed a bathrobe hanging in Shivi's cupboard. It is from the episode where Mami and Anita are taking a tour of all the rooms in the haveli. My eyes have been on the bathrobe since then and I really want one nice romantic scene of Shivi with that😆

Now coming to yesterday's episode....The Pandyas have certain magic things that heals them in seconds after an almost dead situation, they use a tractor to commute maybe to reduce pollution, the magical kalash sticks to Raavi's hand with water filled to its brim always inspite of all crazy drama and rona dhona going around.

1. YKB Version 1.0 and the hand hold

I must admit I liked the YKB moment of the 5 kids but if we bring in logic here they should have escaped the next second they all got saved and not wasted time in hugging and handhold😆 

The handhold in my first watch felt as though Raavi was holding Dev's hand but when I watched the scene again I found out that its actually Raavi holding Shiva's hand and Shiva smiling at her. Mera Dev was actually holding Shiva's hand and this came as relief for me as I got my nanosecond Shivi scene😆

2. PS Vaahan- The tractor

I still don't know why Rishitha went in tractor. Infact this is the trending question on the forum I guess and this is left to us to get the answers. Simran looked fab driving the tractor. She is such a sport and gets to try new things😎

But the entry of  the tractor into the haveli seemed as though a group of kids are returning home after a school picnic and the parents are waiting to pick them. I felt this maybe because of the extra zoom on Suman, Gaura and Mami. I actually found the whole tractor entry into the haveli till pooja place super funny🤪

But I got another nano second Shivi moment with Shiva helping Raavi to get down from the tractor❤️

3. Dhara Fan club 

The second part of the episode was fully about awarding Dhara the credits for everything which happened. We had the entire bhabhi ko rokho mission with YKB Version 2.0 and Dhara's slow pace walk. 

Dhara is a smartie😆She  knows she is not going anywhere and so started walking without even taking her things🤣. Gaumbi is also another smartie who didn't even take his hand to his pocket to take out his phone to call Hardik. Both of them knew their bache will sing bhajans and stop bhabima from leaving🤣

The episode was basically a prelude to Season 2 of PS which we got today.

Also there are many other small details about yesterday's episode but I wish to stop here. You guys can chip in with your comments!!!

I will update today's eye power scenes shortly😆

I am planning to update whatever small details I notice in each episode in this post....I hope everyone is ok with this.. this is purely for fun😆

So am back with today's eye power scenes. Most of them have been discussed and trolled in the EDT already. 😆

Today marks the unofficial end of season 1 of PS and starts with Season 2 of PS - The saga of Food and Pandyas🤣

Here is a small Intro to this season😆 The credit for this goes to Avi again(@milkcakejamun)

Welcome abroad the new and improved Pandya Store 🚂 !!!

Where the kesar has left Dhara and entered Anita! 

Where Dev is now the one to romance and Rishita is the only to say “Bas Dev, our family is here!” 

Where Rishita lends clothes to Raavi and her poor husband is confused, leading to Dev and Raavi touches! 

Where Raavi decides to dress fashionably to seduce her husband and it fails because Shiva trembles whenever he sees her.🤪 

Where Kaka is stuck as a forever laborer of Pandya Store as the Pandya family continue their vacation snooze fest⭐️

Where Maami becomes the Pandya family's naukar since video filming and land stealing have failed😆

With this amazing intro, lets see today's Hum Saath Saath hein episode😆

1.Dhara unleashes her inner PT Usha

So the episode starts with Dhara fan club members pleading suman mummy to stop their heroine from leaving. We see Dhara walking away in slower than snail pace🥱. Gaumbi's  dialogues in the bhabhima rukho mission need a separate mention and I am writing that next. Suman mummy goes and stops her and now we see the inner PT Usha in dhara. The way she ran and came near sasuma ....for a second I thought she would push Suman off the wheel chair😆. Even mummy got terrified by her for a second. I am gald suman mummy is fine😆 Do check this scene out to see mummy scared for a second😆

2. Gaumbi in the Dhara rukho mission

Gaumbi's dialogue- Mein dhara se bahuth pyaar karta hoon. This looked like Gaura are new BF and GF and he is now getting approval from his mother who is against their relation with the help of other family members. His dialogues could have been better written. Matlab Raavi washes Shiva's clothes now. Is this even important now Washing clothes ka credit bhi dhara ko dedho...this was seriously kuch bhi🤣

3. The Mega hug and handhold session

YKB version 3.0 plays and we have a hug and handhold session. And it looks as though the show will end the next moment😆

Two things I noticed here....

CVS really need to take note of the positioning of characters in between scenes

The shot when Devi dhara tells she won't separate her so called Bandars..shiva is standing next to Raavi...

Boom next scene suman holds dhara's hand and we have her opening her arms for everyone to hug her...in that shot shiva is near Gaumbi standing opposite to Raavismiley36...I am ok with one too

But during the mega hug session Dev' hands are on Raavi...like seriously what is thissmiley11

Dev having a hand on Raavi while family hug can be ok if we had seen a Dev apology scene.. that won't be given...and I cannot make peace that now Raavi and Dev are just jeth and devranismiley21

This was also pointed out by @SlytherInMe.smiley36

3. The two minutes pooja and Family photo

We got a microsecond Shivi scene after the pooja when they both support each other and get up to take aashirvaad. ❤️Thanks @SlytherInMe for pointing this out❤️

Dhara and Gaumbi in the Abishek scene looked like Shiv-Parvathi ki jodi standing waiting for rishitha and raavi to do their abhishek next

Suman mummy kicking out Anita clownie was epic🤣. I must say Mami's magic phone is what i need. Unlimited storage and battery.🤪

Also Mami took really nice cute pics😆 She has an alternate career of photographer and videographer.We can hire her for functions and she does the job along with free commentary🤣

So exactly after this scene we go into Season 2 of PS...where the entire family is back to their first love - FOOODDDDD🤪

While we got a cute Shivi scene ❤️I have another thing which i noticed

4. The Kheer

Rishitha's progress from burnt sandwich to kheer was amazing. But I am still waiting for rishitha's monologue where she tells am doing all this to take dhara bhabhi's place and make a mandir for herself. I cannot imagine she has changed in 2 hours😆

So while we are all having our cute shivi scene , you can see rishitha serving kheer to everyone in the background. She literally served one small spoon of kheer in everyone's bowl. This looked as though the kheer is a divine prasad which is eaten by which the pandyas are super fine in a jiffy🤣

The kheer was not made for 10 people though🤣

5. The Lavender suit-Shivi ❤️

The  lavender suit raavi is wearing today is the same suit she wore the day after marriage...I guess the dupatta covering fully in the front made it look like a different dress...

So on that day she refuses to make tea for Shiva in that dress and today she is happily made food and serving him abundantly...

We got a beautiful Shivi parallel here

Other than these we had Shivi Shoulder touch moment, the eye to eye talk, Raavi knowing about his midnight eating habits...these were all cute ❤️

So thats it for today...do chip in your comments..😃

will see what we have in store tomorrow!!!

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago

love this idea, and can't wait to see what you catch with your not so common eye 😉

two things I noticed from today's episode:

1) when everyone put their hand in the middle during the bharaat milaap scene, Shiva hesitate for a second and his fingers curled inwards a bit before he flattened them out and finally put them on top of Raavi's - to me that was so cute because it just goes to show that they're still in that awk phase which is realistic and he puts so much thought behind each action of his 😆 yet still put his hand down

2) when everyone was getting up from the pooja to take aashirwaad, Raavi held onto Shiva's arm and the two of them supported each other while getting up 

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Hello everyone!!! I have been noticing certain funny, troll worthy things and also some important details when I do the second or third round of watching the episode. This is basically a fun post of whatever I post in the EDT as I watch the episode. 

Thanks Avi (@milkcakejamun) for appreciating my good eye power. This is an added motivation for my new job of watching each and every frame of the episode😆

Today's first 5 mins gave me the feels that the show is coming to an end with all the happy hug sessions, mass hand hold and family photos. I admit I liked the it to certain extent but I am not pleased with the way this whole batwara and kesar track has ended giving all credits to Dhara. Anyways I am glad this is done. It was too much of a drag fest🤪

So unofficial Season 2 of PS started today. I will add the point of today's episode in the next post. This post is for certain things I noticed in yesterday's episode.

1.Bathrobe

This has nothing to do with yesterday's episode. This is from a earlier episode where I noticed a bathrobe hanging in Shivi's cupboard. It is from the episode where Mami and Anita are taking a tour of all the rooms in the haveli. My eyes have been on the bathrobe since then and I really want one nice romantic scene of Shivi with that😆

Now coming to yesterday's episode....The Pandyas have certain magic things that heals them in seconds after an almost dead situation, they use a tractor to commute maybe to reduce pollution, the magical kalash sticks to Raavi's hand with water filled to its brim always inspite of all crazy drama and rona dhona going around.

1. YKB Version 1.0 and the hand hold

I must admit I liked the YKB moment of the 5 kids but if we bring in logic here they should have escaped the next second they all got saved and not wasted time in hugging and handhold😆 

The handhold in my first watch felt as though Raavi was holding Dev's hand but when I watched the scene again I found out that its actually Raavi holding Shiva's hand and Shiva smiling at her. Mera Dev was actually holding Shiva's hand and this came as relief for me as I got my nanosecond Shivi scene😆

2. PS Vaahan- The tractor

I still don't know why Rishitha went in tractor. Infact this is the trending question on the forum I guess and this is left to us to get the answers. Simran looked fab driving the tractor. She is such a sport and gets to try new things😎

But the entry of  the tractor into the haveli seemed as though a group of kids are returning home after a school picnic and the parents are waiting to pick them. I felt this maybe because of the extra zoom on Suman, Gaura and Mami. I actually found the whole tractor entry into the haveli till pooja place super funny🤪

But I got another nano second Shivi moment with Shiva helping Raavi to get down from the tractor❤️

3. Dhara Fan club 

The second part of the episode was fully about awarding Dhara the credits for everything which happened. We had the entire bhabhi ko rokho mission with YKB Version 2.0 and Dhara's slow pace walk. 

Dhara is a smartie😆She  knows she is not going anywhere and so started walking without even taking her things🤣. Gaumbi is also another smartie who didn't even take his hand to his pocket to take out his phone to call Hardik. Both of them knew their bache will sing bhajans and stop bhabima from leaving🤣

The episode was basically a prelude to Season 2 of PS which we got today.

Also there are many other small details about yesterday's episode but I wish to stop here. You guys can chip in with your comments!!!

I will update today's eye power scenes shortly😆

I am planning to update whatever small details I notice in each episode in this post....I hope everyone is ok with this.. this is purely for fun😆

Totally agreed. 

Also that they could atleast should have shown the change of Rishita gradual process. I mean we all know she is a nice person and she saved them was ok. 

But her saying mera mera parivaar and then crying for Dhara was too much. 

But happy that this sequence is over. 

Btw what disappointed me the most that when they made such a issue of batwara toh why they didn't showed us Raavi cooking for Shiva. When there is no gas stove so they could have given us scenes where Shiva is bringing sticks for lightening the stove or any scene in kitchen. They could have given us some really good scenes due to batwara in kitchen. 

I want scenes from their bedroom specially sleeping arrangements. 

Also anyone knows that whose birthday is coming? Bcoz someone's birthday is being celebrated in coming episodes. 

Also in the coming episodes, dresses of Raavi are better than she is given. 

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

love this idea, and can't wait to see what you catch with your not so common eye 😉

two things I noticed from today's episode:

1) when everyone put their hand in the middle during the bharaat milaap scene, Shiva hesitate for a second and his fingers curled inwards a bit before he flattened them out and finally put them on top of Raavi's - to me that was so cute because it just goes to show that they're still in that awk phase which is realistic and he puts so much thought behind each action of his 😆 yet still put his hand down

2) when everyone was getting up from the pooja to take aashirwaad, Raavi held onto Shiva's arm and the two of them supported each other while getting up 

Thanks for pointing out these❤️

have updated today's scenes

Originally posted by ShinyShine

Totally agreed. 

Also that they could atleast should have shown the change of Rishita gradual process. I mean we all know she is a nice person and she saved them was ok. 

But her saying mera mera parivaar and then crying for Dhara was too much. 

But happy that this sequence is over. 

Btw what disappointed me the most that when they made such a issue of batwara toh why they didn't showed us Raavi cooking for Shiva. When there is no gas stove so they could have given us scenes where Shiva is bringing sticks for lightening the stove or any scene in kitchen. They could have given us some really good scenes due to batwara in kitchen. 

I want scenes from their bedroom specially sleeping arrangements. 

Also anyone knows that whose birthday is coming? Bcoz someone's birthday is being celebrated in coming episodes. 

Also in the coming episodes, dresses of Raavi are better than she is given. 

Thanks for the reply❤️

Rishitha's progress is still a question mark for me. 

I am also waiting for a shivi scene tomorrow regarding their bed arrangements.

Ya we are getting some nice costumes...I hope we get equally good tracks

Wow Priya that was amazing ❤️

PT Usha what evennnn 🤣🤣

We got a microsecond Shivi scene after the pooja when they both support each other and get up to take aashirvaad.
Thanks for pointing this out, completely missed it 

and the parallel with the first day after marriage and today ♥️♥️

These updates are amazing! Do continue 🤗

I have few questions & doubts:

- bhabhikebachche toh think hai, got phit & phine with bhabhi ke ansoo

But what about those two tractorwalas?? Atleast for them Gaumbi Doctor bulate!!! 

-tractor reminds me: Dhara could have taken tractor, Rishita ki mehnat waste na jaati

-Dev took badla with family from that ewwww feeling of pehli rasoi  for Rishita! 

Serving spoons se fed kheer to biwi. Then biwi fed whole family...e.w.w.w.xn

- partiality note: why fridge is in DevTa’s room? 

- partiality note: how come Dhara didn’t  hug, didn’t shower concern on Raavi? Rishita se kitna pyaar! 

- partiality note: what’s wrong with Dhara’s sadoo  expressions at Shiva?! What was with that look at dining table? Where is that loving Bhabhi from bbq night? 

- Gaumbi is most concentrated of all brothers:

bhai pite, koi nahin- ghode bech ke so jaao 

bhais & family almost survived extinction: koi nahin: haveli Sajaao! 

- with so much Roshni on top floor of haveli- where, per Gaumbi: no one goes: 

Will rest of famjam not get curious? Will Mami not start picture recording? 

- what is wrong with tellychakkar? That article adds cringevalue to otherwise could have been passing sequence! 

Creatives need to explore such beautiful location with other Jodis. Gerua chaand are over sifarished! 

Dhara is still not sorry. Dev is still not sorry. Lot many uncleared but important past ends.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago

Epic! 

This would be called the Sahi Pakde hain Thread 🤣

Originally posted by raindropsroses

Wow Priya that was amazing ❤️

PT Usha what evennnn 🤣🤣

We got a microsecond Shivi scene after the pooja when they both support each other and get up to take aashirvaad.
Thanks for pointing this out, completely missed it 

and the parallel with the first day after marriage and today ♥️♥️

These updates are amazing! Do continue 🤗

Am glad you liked it❤️

Today's episode was beautiful. I have very less to troll. But have some nice things to tell.

Will update shortly